SPYDERS ALL THE WAY is playing at Living Legends III
SPYDERS ALL THE WAY owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
SPYDERS ALL THE WAY supports Team VICIOUS
SPYDERS ALL THE WAY is for the Gunfight
SPYDERS ALL THE WAY supports Sherwood Forest
SPYDERS ALL THE WAY is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Possible Scammer!

Got it back, stop postin.

Last edited by SPYDERS ALL THE WAY : 07-31-2010 at 01:49 PM.
SPYDERS ALL THE WAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-11-2010, 11:10 PM #2
jonboy01 (Banned)

jonboy01 plays in the PSP
jonboy01 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
jonboy01 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
that sucks... just saying, Juan Lopez? theres thousands of those in texas

regardless, ill keep teh lookout
jonboy01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 11:17 PM #3
SPYDERS ALL THE WAY
I like paintball.

I know. At the end of his first pm, he said "thanks, anthony" so that could def be his real first name. And thanks for keeping a lookout, this really means alot to me since i just started getting into my first real team.
Old 01-11-2010, 11:20 PM #4
DfWel3ment
Dont anger pumpkin

DfWel3ment plays in the PSP
DfWel3ment is playing at Living Legends III
DfWel3ment owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
DfWel3ment supports Team VICIOUS
why would you trade a guy even if he said his name was JUAN LOPEZ thats shady already
Old 01-11-2010, 11:24 PM #5
jonboy01 (Banned)

jonboy01 plays in the PSP
jonboy01 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
jonboy01 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by DfWel3ment View Post
why would you trade a guy even if he said his name was JUAN LOPEZ thats shady already
and then he got his name wrong
jonboy01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 12:00 AM #6
Shawn_Savage
RUSHian Mob

Shawn_Savage plays in the PSP
 plays in the NXL
Shawn_Savage plays in the APPA D4 division
Shawn_Savage is Legendary
Read the stickies in the theft forum about what to do if the cops say it isn't their problem
Shawn_Savage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 12:42 AM #7
larkland210

larkland210 helped look for balloons
you put that guys address on a forum. you could get sued.
larkland210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 01:12 AM #8
bigdaddy-cool
God of Thunder

bigdaddy-cool is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
bigdaddy-cool plays in the PSP
 plays in the NXL
 is playing at Living Legends XI
IF he truly is in the U.S. Army then you should call the Post Provost Marshall (MP's) and file a report with them. Everyone in the Army on the Post fall under supervision. Good Luck
Hi, My Name is Robert Jordan what's yours
bigdaddy-cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 07:55 AM #9
SPYDERS ALL THE WAY
I like paintball.

Thanks everyone and i know it was shady but i held my package instead of shipping at the same time and then he gave me a tracking number that didnt work but i knew that it takes forever for tracking numbers to start to work so i shipped my gun.

Last edited by SPYDERS ALL THE WAY : 01-13-2010 at 06:18 PM.
Old 01-12-2010, 08:50 AM #10
Bo43

Bo43 donated to help Peyton Trent
Bo43 supports Team VICIOUS
Bo43 plays in the APPA beginner division
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPYDERS ALL THE WAY View Post
Hey guys, i just tryed to trade my g3 SE (in sig) plus 50 bucks (cash money) for pblover03's dm8. He said that it was for his son and that his dm8 was too complicated for him. He also says hes in the army and his name is Sgt Juan Lopez and his addres is (pm me if you want it). We shipped guns at the same time and when i checked if my package was delivered, it said it was, so i texted the guy saying where my package was and he hasnt replied to me since Friday...If all you guys in Fort hood could keep a lookout and such it would be DEEPLY appreciated. I called the cops and they said it wasnt there problem and there was like 50 Juan Lopezs. Since hes in the army, they switch barracks everyday so hes not at the Unit 1 place anymore for a while. Again, if you guys could please keeps your eyes peeled it would be DEEPLY appreciated. Thanks.

P.S. My G3 SE is black with red accents, it has a pmd backcap and thats pretty much it...its flawless.

You have any proof he's in the Army outside of his word? Did you actually ship it to an address on base?

If that is his real name/rank, you can get in touch with his C/O who should be more than willing to help out. Being active, they usually work something like 9 - 5 Monday - Friday.

Unfortunately, Ft. Hood is one of the bigger infantry bases, and a simple Sgt. named Juan Lopez more than likely won't stick out of the crowd.

Also, they don't switch barracks everyday. If he's single -- not married -- and doesn't have authorization to live off base; chances are incredibly slim at his rank, then he is assigned a barracks where he will live for the duration of time he is stationed at that base.

TXGraphix.com
Bo43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 03:23 PM #11
vudoo007

That really sucks! This teaches me NOT to deal with people with no feedback. Which sux cause I have no feedback either.

-have you read his posts? He's trying to buy stuff, but still has no feedback...which is weird. Smells like a scammer. Please let us know if this situation gets resolved.

Post pics of your marker if you have it.

Also...if you have his address, that would be a great place to start...unless you sent it to a p.o. box....which gets a bit more complicated.

Proto Jewels for sale
vudoo007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 06:53 PM #12
SPYDERS ALL THE WAY
I like paintball.

Hey guys yeah i shipped it to a place in the army

Last edited by SPYDERS ALL THE WAY : 01-13-2010 at 06:20 PM.
Old 01-12-2010, 06:54 PM #13
SPYDERS ALL THE WAY
I like paintball.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vudoo007 View Post
That really sucks! This teaches me NOT to deal with people with no feedback. Which sux cause I have no feedback either.

-have you read his posts? He's trying to buy stuff, but still has no feedback...which is weird. Smells like a scammer. Please let us know if this situation gets resolved.

Post pics of your marker if you have it.

Also...if you have his address, that would be a great place to start...unless you sent it to a p.o. box....which gets a bit more complicated.
sig
Old 01-13-2010, 02:47 AM #14
larkland210

larkland210 helped look for balloons
you still don't give someones address out to random people on pbnation. weather you post their address up on a thread or send their info to someone else in a pm its an invasion of privacy (not to be an a******)
larkland210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 09:19 AM #15
Bo43

Quote:
-have you read his posts? He's trying to buy stuff, but still has no feedback...which is weird. Smells like a scammer.
Not really, you can't acquire legitimate feedback without doing deals first, everyone has had zero at some point.

TXGraphix.com
Old 01-13-2010, 12:55 PM #16
vudoo007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bo43 View Post
Not really, you can't acquire legitimate feedback without doing deals first, everyone has had zero at some point.
I just thought by now that if he was on pbnation trying to buy some things...that he would be successful by now and would at least have 1 feedback.

-Isn't there a thing where pbnation can confirm like his paypal address for $1.30something? I know he's on base, but there should be some paypal provision for that.

Good luck man. Hopefully he's just in trouble or something and doesn't have internet privilege.

Proto Jewels for sale
Old 01-13-2010, 11:17 PM #17
Bo43

Quote:
I just thought by now that if he was on pbnation trying to buy some things...that he would be successful by now and would at least have 1 feedback.

-Isn't there a thing where pbnation can confirm like his paypal address for $1.30something? I know he's on base, but there should be some paypal provision for that.

Good luck man. Hopefully he's just in trouble or something and doesn't have internet privilege.

Many people don't create an account with the intention of buying, selling, or trading anything. It was awhile before I B/S/T'd after creating an account.

Yes, PBN can do that, but it isn't full proof, and just because someone doesn't do it doesn't mean they are a scammer.

TXGraphix.com
Old 01-15-2010, 11:40 AM #18
vudoo007

I realize that, ...I'm not talking about other people. I'm talking about this person specifically and the pattern that I'm observing. I'm not accusing anyone of anything. I'm just pointing out an observation. Did not mean to mislead or misinform. If you find my information irrelevant, please disregard.

I'm on here, but I don't b/s/t.

Proto Jewels for sale
Old 01-15-2010, 12:06 PM #19
reldev

Send a letter to him and the Provost on base, registered so you get confirmation. Make sure at the bottom of the letter to him you indicate "cc: Provost..". Explain the situation in as much detail as you can -- date, what was traded, when your gun was received by him, etc. Hopefully that will get something moving.

Austin Massacre

Sponsored by: KEE Action Sports with special thanks to RAZA Life
reldev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 09:36 PM #20
LingLing
Ithink Im turnin Japanese

Hey guys same thing happened to me as Sypders all the way. shipped it too the same guy juan lopez one day b4 the package got there he disconnects his phone. so i try to cancell it and i do but the damn ups decide to send toany way. he go the package. Pblover3 i think was it was an etek ego w/ dust yellow ccu on it. if anyone has any leads on the guy or my gun please pm me i will offer a reward. i can tell this gun will be myn because it has no eyes in it atm and the regulator bottom to unscrew it is stripped. Please anyone thanks. he has too paintballers guns and if i dont get it back i will prob sell off the rest of my stuff. thanks.

he sent me this today....

haha this is the funniest message I ever read. etek black and gold uhm sexy!!! and thanks for the "how to" letters. also you will have no luck finding me I dont even know who lives there I just waited for the UPS guy to drop it off and picked it up from that house genius huh? and No im not in the army . and I use free wifi lol this is to easy, like taking candy from a baby. learn you lesson never celebrate till you have true victory.
thank you and enjoy your dm8!!! sike!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by LingLing : 01-21-2010 at 07:53 PM.
LingLing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 12:24 PM #21
vudoo007

Quote:
Originally Posted by LingLing View Post
Hey guys same thing happened to me as Sypders all the way. shipped it too the same guy juan lopez one day b4 the package got there he disconnects his phone. so i try to cancell it and i do but the damn ups decide to send toany way. he go the package. Pblover3 i think was it was an etek ego w/ dust yellow ccu on it. if anyone has any leads on the guy or my gun please pm me i will offer a reward. i can tell this gun will be myn because it has no eyes in it atm and the regulator bottom to unscrew it is stripped. Please anyone thanks. he has too paintballers guns and if i dont get it back i will prob sell off the rest of my stuff. thanks.

he sent me this today....

haha this is the funniest message I ever read. etek black and gold uhm sexy!!! and thanks for the "how to" letters. also you will have no luck finding me I dont even know who lives there I just waited for the UPS guy to drop it off and picked it up from that house genius huh? and No im not in the army . and I use free wifi lol this is to easy, like taking candy from a baby. learn you lesson never celebrate till you have true victory.
thank you and enjoy your dm8!!! sike!!!!!!!!!!
Damn...ups will give the package to anybody...no verification of identity or anything...that's why I use usps with insurance and confirmation... but I think that is still not enough... Good Luck sirs at least you know what area he is operating in.

Proto Jewels for sale
ReplyRegional Ups