PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-12-2011, 12:15 PM #1
usagi_tetsu
steel rabbit flings paint

has been a member for 10 years
video games, movie, "Dune" ARC, card game, PSU

Got a bunch of random stuff lying about the house, time to clean house and get some of this gone. Need to save up to get brand spanky new CCM T2s for the wife and I.

That being said, I'm not looking for trades, not even T2s, as we want to get T2s in colors and setup of our own choosing. I'm looking for cold hard $$$, preferably via PayPal, though I will take personal checks or USPS money orders (shipment will wait until funds have cleared into my bank account).

All offers will be considered, though I reserve the right to make fun of you for offering up what I consider to be a lowball.

My feedback link is at the bottom, feel free to check it out. Also down there are all my other sales, please take a look at them, as I am always willing to cut a deal on combined shipping orders.

I will ship to Canada, but it will cost you more. Anywhere outside of the US or Canada will be considered on a case-by-case basis.

All pictures are linked thumbnails, click on them for a larger image.

First up, I have a bunch of cards for the collectible constructable card game Pirates of the Spanish Main by WizKids. Instead of going into great detail again, just check out my original sale thread with all the gory details here. New sale price for the set is $15 with $15 shipping (yes, it really will take at least $15 to ship, unless you don't want the binder, and then it will be $10, because there are so many cards).

A couple of video games for the PC are next. First up is Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30, which you can see comes with the disk, the instruction manual (and install code on the back), and map. $5 shipped for this game.

Next up is the sequel, Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood, which comes with the 4 disks and the instruction manual (also with install code on the back). $10 shipped for this game.

I did install the play the first one a bit, but uninstalled it after I found out it wasn't the game I thought it was (was hoping for another WW2 FPS, but they're really small unit tactical simulators, not much reason for the FPS interface at all).

Next up is the movie Last Samurai starring Tom Cruise and Ken Watanabe, Special edition, fullscreen format, on DVD. I do not have a case for it, it's being sold as you see it in a couple of clear disk cases (long story... just be glad I'm telling you it doesn't come with a case beforehand). Price for this $5 shipped.

For you techheads out there who build your own towers, I've got the last PSU I pulled out of my current tower, an Antec 350W SmartBlue 12V ATX. It served me well right up until I had to replace my old vid card with an ATI Radeon HD 2600 and this PSU didn't have the proper connectors. Never had any problems with it, just a little dusty now, and looking to sell it to someone for just more than the cost of shipping so someone can get some use out of it. Asking price is $12 shipped (and $10 of that will be used to ship it... I told you, I just want it out of the house and into the hands of someone who can get some use out of it).

Last up is an advanced reader copy (ARC) of the book, The Road to Dune. A friend of mine paid me to get him and his son into paintball with this item, even though I really didn't want this, just cash. The things you do for friends. And I don't think even he or his son have ever played with the equipment I got for them, other than maybe once or twice. So it's time to get rid of this and make back some money. You can see it has suffered from some water damage, but is in otherwise good shape. Asking price is $50 shipped.

Louder than God's revolver, and twice as shiny.

Feedback
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-12-2011, 12:16 PM #2
usagi_tetsu

<Reserved for future posts!>

Feedback
Old 07-14-2011, 01:48 PM #3
usagi_tetsu

Back to the top. Please, kids, just make an offer. It goes better for you if you actually try to strike a bargain with me, rather than just throwing out a request for "lowest price".

Feedback
Old 07-18-2011, 08:44 AM #4
usagi_tetsu

Items have been sold, but still plenty up for sale, and plenty more to come out of the closet and be put up for sale. Back to the front page!

Feedback
Old 07-19-2011, 07:58 AM #5
usagi_tetsu

Back to the front page.

Feedback
Old 07-22-2011, 08:48 AM #6
usagi_tetsu

Back to the top.

Feedback
Old 07-27-2011, 02:29 PM #7
usagi_tetsu

Back to the top.

Feedback
Old 08-19-2011, 03:51 PM #8
usagi_tetsu

Man, what a month it has been! Push this back up to the top!

Feedback
Old 09-06-2011, 09:20 AM #9
usagi_tetsu

Back to the top!

Feedback