Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 05-24-2013, 02:45 PM #22
Baitrunner

Sorry Frank, but this company has been dying, ever since Eric Roydson left this company, you just prolonging the suffering. Bad quality, worst customer service, Im glad some fool was so dumb enough to trade his empire axe for my Demon lol. Just sell the company and cut your looses.
Baitrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-24-2013, 04:23 PM #23
xmc1146
Mount Vernon, Wa

xmc1146 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
xmc1146 is for the Gunfight
xmc1146 owns a Planet Eclipse GSL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baitrunner View Post
Sorry Frank, but this company has been dying, ever since Eric Roydson left this company, you just prolonging the suffering. Bad quality, worst customer service, Im glad some fool was so dumb enough to trade his empire axe for my Demon lol. Just sell the company and cut your looses.
i would vouch for deadboxsports that his customer service isnt worst. i would say near best! in my opiniong, the demon is a very solid platform. there are few nicks that cuases a bad taste is everyones mouth like the orings keep getting destoyed. it can easily be fix by a good polishing of the breach and cleaning up the port holes. i dont know if frank really has a quality control team but i sure do know that he needs one.
xmc1146 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 05:37 PM #24
Chris Hazard
Canadian Honey Badger

Chris Hazard is playing at Living Legends V
Chris Hazard is playing at Living Legends VI
Chris Hazard is for the Gunfight
Chris Hazard is for the Gunfight
there are lots of us that don't post on PbNation often that go above and beyond to help people out, Reaper is awesome and he is not alone in this, trust me.

if someone has a problem, whether it be technical or otherwise, post up or contact one of us and we will be more than happy to help you out, us techs are committed to providing you guys with the best experience possible.

I don't post on PbNation often but I always read this forum.. I do most of my posting on a Facebook group Jami Hubbell and I created "The Vanguardians" which is dedicated to Vanguard users.. Join it and whether it be here or on Facebook let us help you get your marker running perfect.

Vanguardians:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/436990393042022/

Sales & Field Rep - FANZKIT.com
Sales - I2I Custom Apparel
Citrus Connection Scenario Paintball Team
Chris Hazard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 06:38 PM #25
NinjaUK
Dirty UKnian

NinjaUK owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
NinjaUK is for the Gunfight
Quote:
Originally Posted by FRANKTHETANKCONNELL View Post
That's funny because if it wasn't for me Vanguard would be DEAD. I am one guy trying to run a company and things have gotten out of hand and I can only do so much. THis company has blown up BECAUSE OF ME and I can;t handle all of it alone. I am still trying to pay off debt from the beginning and can't afford to hire someone just yet. But Wildwayz if you are that good maybe you can run the company better then me. Come on over and let's see what you got.
Why should James come to you? lol Vanguard should never have left the UK

I can understand your issues for debt etc but that no excuse for having someones marker for all that time and not getting back to your "customers", that's called poor customer service

im not digging, just saying
NinjaUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 09:19 PM #26
Reaper (ACI)
We're Weird

Reaper (ACI) works for a Paintball manufacturer
Reaper (ACI) donated to help Peyton Trent
Reaper (ACI) is for the Gunfight
To be fair, I have a marker here that has been here for a month. It's been a nightmare. Just when I get one thing fixed something else goes wrong. I try to stay in contact with the customer but still feel terrible about having his marker so long.
www.deadboxsports.com

I have LEGO Paintballer Mini Figs
Reaper (ACI) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 10:47 PM #27
Reactor
Kansas State Paintball#22

Reactor is playing at Living Legends VI
Reactor is for the Gunfight
Reactor is for the Gunfight
Reactor is an NCPA player
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper (ACI) View Post
To be fair, I have a marker here that has been here for a month. It's been a nightmare. Just when I get one thing fixed something else goes wrong. I try to stay in contact with the customer but still feel terrible about having his marker so long.
You can only do what you can and be honest about it. If you do not like it, leave it. Wasting your time ranting about it won't change/make it different. Like many things, you get out what you put in. Many of us are still here and still support Vanguard because we put into it. Anything can be said about any company, because until they make a marker that runs on magic, only then will no maintenance or customer service will be needed. We all understand one person can only do so much, but the difference making is if you choose to help that person out or add to the problem. I want to help this company get back on track but more so I want to grow this sport, not bring it down. Frank if you are interested, I would like to help by being a rep/tech/whatever might aid in restoring the great reputation this company once and will continue to have.
KSUPBC #22
Proud Vanguard Demon owner
Proud Vanguard Creed owner
Reactor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 01:40 AM #28
NinjaUK
Dirty UKnian

NinjaUK owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
NinjaUK is for the Gunfight
Quote:
The thing youve done there, is you've had regular contact with the customer
Sometimes thats all it takes for someone to gain ground with you, if i ask you a question and you respond i know i can rely on you with a reply fairly soonish, i dont wanna go, 'okay ill email him now, but ill wait half a year for a response' it doesnt put me in good standings with the company and i lose respect.

I still rock the vanguard badges, hell i even figured out how to get them after they dissapeared, and i even told other people how to get them, thats because i like vanguard and i support vanguard, but its hard when its 'boss' is MIA, the frontline can only do so much before it dwindles out

Last edited by NinjaUK : 05-25-2013 at 01:42 AM. Reason: Typo's
NinjaUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 04:07 AM #29
Shortbuscrew

Annual Supporting Member
Shortbuscrew owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Shortbuscrew is for the Gunfight
Shortbuscrew is for the Gunfight
Shortbuscrew owns a Planet Eclipse GSL
Reaper and Chris has been of more help in the past week than 6 weeks *attempting* to talk to frank (the ball was in his court the whole time as well). Its very hard to stay with a company when the owner is more focused on playing events and gaining new customers, but instead of filling out orders and keeping in contact with current supporting customers who are basically tossing money at you now but ignoring them? When I see frank posting on his facebook and playing events while my gun sits at vanguard untouched, ignored, pisses me right the !#$&%^ off. I wont be dealing with frank, nor will i recommend anyone send anything to frank for work, ill be sending them to Reaper or Chris, because they care about the customer.
Shortbuscrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 05:01 AM #30
xmc1146
Mount Vernon, Wa

xmc1146 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
xmc1146 is for the Gunfight
xmc1146 owns a Planet Eclipse GSL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Hazard View Post
there are lots of us that don't post on PbNation often that go above and beyond to help people out, Reaper is awesome and he is not alone in this, trust me.

if someone has a problem, whether it be technical or otherwise, post up or contact one of us and we will be more than happy to help you out, us techs are committed to providing you guys with the best experience possible.

I don't post on PbNation often but I always read this forum.. I do most of my posting on a Facebook group Jami Hubbell and I created "The Vanguardians" which is dedicated to Vanguard users.. Join it and whether it be here or on Facebook let us help you get your marker running perfect.

Vanguardians:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/436990393042022/
Old 05-26-2013, 12:59 AM #31
WildWayz
The Moose God

Annual Supporting Member
I can understand debt and dealing with it, but when people have paid upfront for markers and 6+ months later they haven't got them, it is disgusting. And if they do get an odd marker, it is so poor that they can't shoot it.
Every day I hear new reports of issues. If you can't handle new sales then don't sell more until you can. Maybe Vanguard was never meant to be 'saved' as it was too much of a hole? Maybe you over estimated the amount of work needed? Who knows but if it was my money I would not have invested unless I could clear ALL debts and start afresh.

Markers: Bob Long Insight, MVP, 2012 G6R and VCOM

Clubs: Marq Clan | Insight Owners Group
WildWayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 09:35 PM #32
tksnapshot
What up bud

tksnapshot is playing at Living Legends V
tksnapshot owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
tksnapshot has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
This was so interesting to read I made myself a bowl of popcorn and read the whole thing.

HELLO KITTY GANG
HKGOD
THE BADLANDZ
GI SPORTS
BBT
tksnapshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 09:22 PM #33
blk mrkt

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by tksnapshot View Post
This was so interesting to read I made myself a bowl of popcorn and read the whole thing.
Lol, I had to give this a readthrough myself.
Old 06-24-2013, 03:22 AM #34
L_x
Alex Hodge

L_x works for a Paintball manufacturer
Quote:
Originally Posted by FRANKTHETANKCONNELL View Post
That's funny because if it wasn't for me Vanguard would be DEAD. I am one guy trying to run a company and things have gotten out of hand and I can only do so much. THis company has blown up BECAUSE OF ME and I can;t handle all of it alone. I am still trying to pay off debt from the beginning and can't afford to hire someone just yet. But Wildwayz if you are that good maybe you can run the company better then me. Come on over and let's see what you got.
Looking forward to it Frank.

Alex Hodge | Freelance Industrial Designer
Facebook
Portfolio
Youtube

Any posts I make are from myself as an individual and do not represent the views of the companies I design for.
L_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 04:23 AM #35
General Cole
NLD Paintball

Annual Supporting Member
General Cole plays in the PSP
General Cole posts videos on PbNation
General Cole is an NCPA player
General Cole plays in the APPA D4 division
General Cole is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
General Cole is Boss
General Cole supports Empire
Quote:
Try 6 months and it be YOUR gun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by L_x View Post
Looking forward to it Frank.
Old 06-27-2013, 04:28 PM #36
Reaper (ACI)
We're Weird

Reaper (ACI) works for a Paintball manufacturer
Reaper (ACI) donated to help Peyton Trent
Not sure what that means ^
www.deadboxsports.com

I have LEGO Paintballer Mini Figs
Reaper (ACI) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 04:35 PM #37
General Cole
NLD Paintball

Annual Supporting Member
General Cole plays in the PSP
General Cole posts videos on PbNation
General Cole is an NCPA player
General Cole plays in the APPA D4 division
General Cole is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
General Cole is Boss
General Cole supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper (ACI)
Not sure what that means ^
My gun was the one that disappeared for 6 and a half months. You helped me get the replacement. I was saying how it would frustrate you even more if it was your gun.