Closed Thread

Old 09-24-2007, 01:12 PM #1
Bunkered89

Bunkered89 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Bunkered89 owns a Planet Eclipse - Gtek 170r
Bunkered89 plays in the APPA D4 division
ST:Politics GDT v1.0

Yeah, so upon reading threads in this place recently, I have concluded there is way too much hatred and flaming going around this place. Debate is great, but it has been getting too personal for stupid reasons. I really am a peaceful person(despite what some of you may think) so I figured I should start a GDT so we all can get to know each other as people and not just based soley on our political beliefs. I am sure most of the people whom I disagree with are actually pretty cool people in normal conversation, so let's try this out

Most other ST subforums have a GDT of some sort; we should too I don't think this is against the rules in this forum, but if it is, feel free to delete the thread, mods.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-24-2007, 01:22 PM #2
D[$]ci

This is gonna get ugly, but I'm down

edit: don't tase me!

edit to the edit: https://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=2373521&page=9

I really wish that would have stayed open for just long enough for PBU to respond to it
Old 09-24-2007, 01:27 PM #3
Bunkered89

Quote:
Originally Posted by D[$]ci View Post
This is gonna get ugly, but I'm down

edit: don't tase me!

edit to the edit: https://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=2373521&page=9

I really wish that would have stayed open for just long enough for PBU to respond to it
Yeah, I found that thread kind of fun actually...oh well. Speaking of tasing, I want to get one of those shirts that they make now that say "Don't tase me bro."
Old 09-24-2007, 01:28 PM #4
ipoppedtimmy
Tony

So the farm I worked on this summer had a 38,000 plant Marijuana farm on the property. It wasn't affiliated with our farm, as we're a non profit that promotes racial and cultural diversity, but rather it was people that had taken advantage of our large amount of undeveloped land. Anyways, they had been using rat poison for an insecticide for the weed. What I want to know is if this is a common practice, and if it gets in the weed.

Anyone know?

Buy my Fender Deluxe Tube Amp!
Buy My Autococker Paintball Package
Old 09-24-2007, 01:30 PM #5
Bunkered89

Damn...that is pretty disgusting. I have never heard of this, but then again, I haven't been around too many actual marijuana growers in my day. I think I should be paying attention right now in class, but eh...
Old 09-24-2007, 01:31 PM #6
D[$]ci

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipoppedtimmy View Post
So the farm I worked on this summer had a 38,000 plant Marijuana farm on the property. It wasn't affiliated with our farm, as we're a non profit that promotes racial and cultural diversity, but rather it was people that had taken advantage of our large amount of undeveloped land. Anyways, they had been using rat poison for an insecticide for the weed. What I want to know is if this is a common practice, and if it gets in the weed.

Anyone know?
I don't know, surely you tested it out, right?

In all seriousness I've never been involved with a plantation that damned large so I don't know what the idiots growing that many plants on private land were thinking using rat poison as an insecticide. It would have been easier and much less harmful to the plants and the end user had they just used hot sauce/water, vinegar, or any number of other organic pesticides that people use on pot plants (and many other outdoor plants) all the time.
Old 09-24-2007, 01:43 PM #7
ipoppedtimmy
Tony

Quote:
Originally Posted by D[$]ci View Post
I don't know, surely you tested it out, right?

In all seriousness I've never been involved with a plantation that damned large so I don't know what the idiots growing that many plants on private land were thinking using rat poison as an insecticide. It would have been easier and much less harmful to the plants and the end user had they just used hot sauce/water, vinegar, or any number of other organic pesticides that people use on pot plants (and many other outdoor plants) all the time.
Interesting. The cops said that it was common to use, but I'd never heard of it, and neither had anyone else on the farm (some veteran growers included in that sample). I'll keep investigating. Thanks for the insight.

Buy my Fender Deluxe Tube Amp!
Buy My Autococker Paintball Package
Old 09-24-2007, 01:43 PM #8
FluffyMumkins
mluffyfumkins

https://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=2376141

I'm thinking it would be fantastic if a nation attacked Iran while he was over here. It would be stupid, but it would be something new. Ha!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Old 09-24-2007, 01:46 PM #9
PBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunkered89 View Post
Yeah, I found that thread kind of fun actually...oh well. Speaking of tasing, I want to get one of those shirts that they make now that say "Don't tase me bro."
Me too!..........And
Me too! lol
Old 09-24-2007, 02:45 PM #10
StellarKnight
Mind Erasure

StellarKnight is a Supporting Member
StellarKnight is a founding member
StellarKnight has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
It wasn't affiliated with our farm, as we're a non profit that promotes racial and cultural diversity
Sure, sure

As for the rat poison, who knows? Poisonous substances affect different biological entities differently (or in this case, not at all), and considering the sheer size of marijuana farm, rat poison may be the most cost effective means of pesticide.

This thread is a good idea if we can keep it sensible. I will occasionally have a political/pseudo-political question that doesn't warrant an entire thread being started, so this will be my go-to place.
Evil presupposes a moral decision, intention, and some forethought. A moron doesn't stop to think or reason. He acts on instinct, like a stable animal, convinced he's doing good, that he's always right, and sanctimoniously proud to go around ****ing up . . .What the world needs is more thoroughly evil people and fewer idiot ****heads.
Old 09-24-2007, 02:58 PM #11
ECrevolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by FluffyMumkins View Post
https://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=2376141

I'm thinking it would be fantastic if a nation attacked Iran while he was over here. It would be stupid, but it would be something new. Ha!
I think it would be funny if someone assassinated him while he was here....

Would Iran even care? Or would they use it as an excuse to fight us?
Old 09-24-2007, 03:02 PM #12
Bunkered89

Quote:
Originally Posted by StellarKnight View Post
Sure, sure

As for the rat poison, who knows? Poisonous substances affect different biological entities differently (or in this case, not at all), and considering the sheer size of marijuana farm, rat poison may be the most cost effective means of pesticide.

This thread is a good idea if we can keep it sensible. I will occasionally have a political/pseudo-political question that doesn't warrant an entire thread being started, so this will be my go-to place.
Yeah...let's try to keep political talk to a minimum as it would defeat the whole purpose.
Old 09-24-2007, 03:06 PM #13
TwoKaySix (Banned)

How can I get in ur club?
Old 09-24-2007, 03:11 PM #14
JcKa

Quote:

Anyone know?
I'd be more worried about the stream water and the poison getting into the water used to irrigate the water.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunkered89 View Post
Yeah...let's try to keep political talk to a minimum as it would defeat the whole purpose.
Makes sense. So who here doesn't play paintball [I don't, just saying]?
Old 09-24-2007, 03:27 PM #15
FluffyMumkins
mluffyfumkins

What the ****? Some mod closed my thread about the Iranian President.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Old 09-24-2007, 03:29 PM #16
Bunkered89

Quote:
Originally Posted by JcKa View Post
I'd be more worried about the stream water and the poison getting into the water used to irrigate the water.

Makes sense. So who here doesn't play paintball [I don't, just saying]?
I used to play decently competitive paintball(local tourney's and one NPPL) and then my team just started to fall apart so I quit. At the time, I lived in Key West, so serious and good paintball players were hard to come by (as it is we had to go to Miami every time to practice) so I just said screw it. Haven't looked back since.
Old 09-24-2007, 03:30 PM #17
StellarKnight
Mind Erasure

StellarKnight is a Supporting Member
StellarKnight is a founding member
StellarKnight has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoKaySix View Post
How can I get in ur club?
Consuming rat poison is the surefire road to admittance.
Evil presupposes a moral decision, intention, and some forethought. A moron doesn't stop to think or reason. He acts on instinct, like a stable animal, convinced he's doing good, that he's always right, and sanctimoniously proud to go around ****ing up . . .What the world needs is more thoroughly evil people and fewer idiot ****heads.
Old 09-24-2007, 03:31 PM #18
Furious Ge0rge

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NYPLU92Kgk&NR=1

Are you a God Warrior?
Old 09-24-2007, 03:35 PM #19
Bunkered89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furious Ge0rge View Post
What...the...****?
Old 09-24-2007, 03:35 PM #20
Furious Ge0rge

Some crazy ***** from a show called Wife Swap. A friend sent me the link. Funny ****.
Old 09-24-2007, 03:38 PM #21
FluffyMumkins
mluffyfumkins

I believe everyone should have the natural right to reproduce as they feel fit but that ***** needs to be killed and sold as cosmetic fat.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Closed Thread