Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-27-2012, 01:31 AM #1
Bigstorm87

TM15 Velocity Problems

Should be a simple question for y'all. I am having a problem getting the velocity over 260. I read on one of the recent posts that I could get a new spring. Where could I order a new spring, and what weight should I use?
Bigstorm87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-27-2012, 09:51 AM #2
TheEnglishGuy

I doubt it's related to the spring, they don't tend to go weak. There's a lot of things it could be, regulator pressure, tank pressure, bad o-ring, overbored barrel ... could you give more info on your setup and any recent changes?

English
TheEnglishGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 06:12 PM #3
Bigstorm87

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEnglishGuy View Post
I doubt it's related to the spring, they don't tend to go weak. There's a lot of things it could be, regulator pressure, tank pressure, bad o-ring, overbored barrel ... could you give more info on your setup and any recent changes?

English
Has been shooting like this since I bought it last year. The tank is a 70/45, stock barrel (I have an Apex 2 but same problem), bought a TechT delrin bolt and installed it (no change, but I bought it to have that extra extra light bolt instead on the stock bolt), operating pressure is 200psi. I wasn't sure if a new spring would fix it or not. I know I had to do that with my OLD 32 Degrees Rebel back in the day. I have been in the game for a long time, but never really put in the money and bought a high end marker. This is my first one so I'm learning.
Bigstorm87 is offline   Reply With Quote