Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 10-28-2011, 01:22 AM #64
saint
JESUS Freak and PB Addict

saint is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
saint owns a Planet Eclipse CS1
I thought he was a meathead but again... he had the degree, I did not. I refer to this reference as this is a scientific journal. I do not discriminate but have my own views on the matter. I only quoted the one part that made me worried... as these books can change as from my view... it is a point of view.

Also my wife informed me that both him and his wife have since moved from the area. So all I have to go on is what he said in class about 10 years ago.

Another thing that I find strange... in this book they state it as a disease like alcoholism but yet call it an orientation from a certain perspective. Seems like circles to me.

ChristKrew

Veteran Militia

Sponsored by:
ADVOCARE

Last edited by saint : 10-28-2011 at 01:25 AM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-28-2011, 01:36 AM #65
SniperForce-Duffek
Delta Farce

SniperForce-Duffek plays in the APPA D5 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by saint View Post

I get my morals from my upbringing which see both as not acceptable

From a religious standpoint.... they are both not kosher.

Taken from "The American Journal of Psychiatry"
But Priests, men of god, like to fondle young boys, making them gay pedophiles, making religion a joke within itself since both, as you put it, are not kosher.

"May god have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't."
G.S.P
Old 10-28-2011, 08:56 AM #66
BlackAngelSS
The Black Korps

What has really pushed me over the edge is the following----

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/10/26...lcome-to-join/

It makes me absolutely sick that even the Girl Scouts are not off limits to this Bull$%^&!

This kids parents should be hung and the girl scouts should get some damn balls and stick up for whats right.. And NO letting a boy join just cause his paernts let him play with barbies isn't right

In fact im calling them to complain right now.

Ok called lady on the phone seems to not want to admit that this kids a boy because (they dont check)

I advise anyone else who cares about our kids to do the same

http://www.girlscouts.org/help/contact_us.asp

http://1sspanzerkorps.com/

Last edited by BlackAngelSS : 10-28-2011 at 09:06 AM.
Old 10-28-2011, 09:34 AM #67
Angry_Birds
Money over *****es

Quote:
Originally Posted by saint View Post
I would consider both an abnormality from a scientific standpoint.

I get my morals from my upbringing which see both as not acceptable

From a religious standpoint.... they are both not kosher.
so basically you are admitting that YOU have a problem with it, and therefore, you want to use the government to ensure that NOBODY else should be allowed to marry the same sex?
Old 10-28-2011, 09:41 AM #68
Angry_Birds
Money over *****es

I have come to the conclusion that the Christian right is completely unable to present a logical and coherent argument against gay marriage and homosexuality, except for things like it's icky or against the Bible (which, mind you, also claims that the world was created in six days with a man, woman, and talking snake). Hopefully these intellectuals die out soon and we live in a world free of discrimination against people for things they have no control over.
Old 10-28-2011, 09:56 AM #69
SuperSupra619 (Banned)

Why is it wrong to compare homosexuality to pedophilia? We're not discussing the morality of the actions, but the unorthodoxy of the attractions as Shakey put it. If one can claim that orientation is decided at birth, how can one NOT compare being attracted to the same sex and being attracted to youths in that manner? Are you saying that homosexuality is decided at birth and a pedophiles attraction isn't?
Old 10-28-2011, 09:59 AM #70
BlackAngelSS
The Black Korps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angry_Birds View Post
I have come to the conclusion that the Christian right is completely unable to present a logical and coherent argument against gay marriage and homosexuality, except for things like it's icky or against the Bible (which, mind you, also claims that the world was created in six days with a man, woman, and talking snake). Hopefully these intellectuals die out soon and we live in a world free of discrimination against people for things they have no control over.

If you can't understand that men are supposed to marry women i don't think anyone will be able to convince you otherwise.

It's a shame your parents didn't raise you with any values

Old 10-28-2011, 12:27 PM #71
Angry_Birds
Money over *****es

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackAngelSS View Post
If you can't understand that men are supposed to marry women i don't think anyone will be able to convince you otherwise.

It's a shame your parents didn't raise you with any values
The "my values are better than yours" argument- nice choice! I will tell you what, I really don't care if two guys next to me get married. It completely baffles me that people can be so concerned about something that does not affect them at all- if you're straight and happily married, that will not change. Your children will not suddenly become gay, the only thing that tolerance for homosexuality will bring is less fear of coming out for those who are still closeted. It will not induce otherwise heterosexual people to become gay.
Old 10-28-2011, 12:35 PM #72
Eric the Fish

Quite a few vociferous homophobes are themselves closet homosexuals. Televangelist(s) Ted Haggar and Paul Barnes come to mind.
Old 10-28-2011, 02:09 PM #73
corporationpaintball

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSupra619 View Post
Why is it wrong to compare homosexuality to pedophilia?
Saying that there is a direct connection between homosexuality and pedophilia is a lot like saying there is a direct connection between Islam and terrorism. Both are equally ignorant and stupid to say, yet you support one and decry the other as injustice. Riddle me that.
Old 10-28-2011, 02:17 PM #74
BlackAngelSS
The Black Korps

Quote:
Originally Posted by corporationpaintball View Post
Saying that there is a direct connection between homosexuality and pedophilia is a lot like saying there is a direct connection between Islam and terrorism. Both are equally ignorant and stupid to say, yet you support one and decry the other as injustice. Riddle me that.
So you are saying there isn't a worldwide jihad problem among a percentage of Muslims?

If you posted a Negative picture online of allah right now odds are you wouldn't see your next birthday. If you did the same with Jesus nothing would happen

but at least they dont put little boys in the girl scouts so maybee they are doing something right

Last edited by BlackAngelSS : 10-28-2011 at 02:25 PM.
Old 10-28-2011, 02:22 PM #75
BlackAngelSS
The Black Korps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angry_Birds View Post
The "my values are better than yours" argument- nice choice! I will tell you what, I really don't care if two guys next to me get married. It completely baffles me that people can be so concerned about something that does not affect them at all- if you're straight and happily married, that will not change. Your children will not suddenly become gay, the only thing that tolerance for homosexuality will bring is less fear of coming out for those who are still closeted. It will not induce otherwise heterosexual people to become gay.
they aren't just "My values". Its the values of the VASt majority of human beings for thousands of years.

It does affect us.It has directly led to destroying even the girl scout organization. ALOT of people are not going to want to send their 6 year old daughter to overnight trips with pansy boys who dress and act like girls.

thats just one example

and the "It wont turn heterosexuall people gay" thing I'm not buying. This lack of morality is pushed like its the new norm. I would bet if it was possible to poll people now and from 100 years ago honestly you would have a much higher homo ratio now pr capita

Another is our Proud military now has to include these mental defectives in thier units.

Last edited by BlackAngelSS : 10-28-2011 at 02:35 PM.
Old 10-28-2011, 02:31 PM #76
StellarKnight
Mind Erasure

StellarKnight is a Supporting Member
StellarKnight is a founding member
StellarKnight has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Another is out Proud military now has to include these mental defectives in thier units.
Here's the joke of the matter, dip****: these "mental defectives" have been part and parcel of the military ALL ALONG. The fact that you somehow believe it's only here recently in which homosexuals have served their country proudly is a testament to how absolutely clueless you really.
Evil presupposes a moral decision, intention, and some forethought. A moron doesn't stop to think or reason. He acts on instinct, like a stable animal, convinced he's doing good, that he's always right, and sanctimoniously proud to go around ****ing up . . .What the world needs is more thoroughly evil people and fewer idiot ****heads.
Old 10-28-2011, 02:35 PM #77
BlackAngelSS
The Black Korps

Quote:
Originally Posted by StellarKnight View Post
Here's the joke of the matter, dip****: these "mental defectives" have been part and parcel of the military ALL ALONG. The fact that you somehow believe it's only here recently in which homosexuals have served their country proudly is a testament to how absolutely clueless you really.
Then they can keep it to themselves. I doubt you have ever been in the military so be quiet or sign up

and "homosexuality" is supposedly not learned they are "born like that". that would make them "Sexually retarted" regarless if they like the term or not.

Last edited by BlackAngelSS : 10-28-2011 at 02:37 PM.
Old 10-28-2011, 02:38 PM #78
StellarKnight
Mind Erasure

StellarKnight is a Supporting Member
StellarKnight is a founding member
StellarKnight has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Then they can keep it to themselves. I doubt you have ever been in the military so be quiet or sign up
What's next, a threat to come to my house and whoop my ***?

Face it: you're the true mental defective here, as indicated by your piss-poor use of the English language.
Evil presupposes a moral decision, intention, and some forethought. A moron doesn't stop to think or reason. He acts on instinct, like a stable animal, convinced he's doing good, that he's always right, and sanctimoniously proud to go around ****ing up . . .What the world needs is more thoroughly evil people and fewer idiot ****heads.
Old 10-28-2011, 02:49 PM #79
Angry_Birds
Money over *****es

Quote:
they aren't just "My values". Its the values of the VASt majority of human beings for thousands of years.
People will persecute anybody that looks, thinks, or behaves differently from them. Ask the homosexuals, Jews, Catholics, African-Americans, and even Protestants. To claim "well it's always been that way!" is hardly an argument.

Again, you're just reinforcing my point that you have no argument other than you find it icky and the bible says it's wrong.

Quote:
It does affect us.It has directly led to destroying even the girl scout organization. ALOT of people are not going to want to send their 6 year old daughter to overnight trips with pansy boys who dress and act like girls.

thats just one example
Do me a favor and find some sort of proof of how this great nation will crumble under the wrath of legal gay marriage. A drop in Girl Scout meeting attendance IS NOT a good start.

Quote:
and the "It wont turn heterosexuall people gay" thing I'm not buying. This lack of morality is pushed like its the new norm. I would bet if it was possible to poll people now and from 100 years ago honestly you would have a much higher homo ratio now pr capita

Another is out Proud military now has to include these mental defectives in thier units.
Homosexuality was socially taboo as recently as the 80's, if you were outed you would basically become a pariah. It's easy to see why many gays (especially men) felt the need to convince themselves they were straight.

It sounds like I am arguing with an Iranian government official. If you don't post a good argument in the next few posts, me and my homo-sympathizing friends will pack up our butt plugs and leave.
Old 10-28-2011, 03:21 PM #80
da_mink

Quote:

and "homosexuality" is supposedly not learned they are "born like that". that would make them "Sexually retarted" regarless if they like the term or not.
I'm willing to make a bet, that a superior officer that directly oversees/oversaw you is gay. I am SURE he also hurt your morale.

also, there is no such phrase as sexually retarded.
and retard means

verb (used with object)
1.to make slow; delay the development or progress of (an action, process, etc.); hinder or impede.
verb (used without object)
2.to be delayed.

so by saying they are sexually retarded, you are meaning that they are slowed in their choice of gender.

VLN
Old 10-28-2011, 04:22 PM #81
ConradNorCal

Neo-Nazi lecturing Pbn about morality and values = ****ing lol.
Old 10-28-2011, 04:38 PM #82
ghost93

ghost93 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
ghost93 is for the Gunfight
ghost93 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
ghost93 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by ConradNorCal View Post
Neo-Nazi lecturing Pbn about morality and values = ****ing lol.
Old 10-28-2011, 05:14 PM #83
SuperSupra619 (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by corporationpaintball View Post
I don't see how those two statements are related in any way, shape, or form. You never answered my question. Is pedophilia decided at birth or does one choose to be a pedophile?
Old 10-28-2011, 05:59 PM #84
Umami
Hitmanimal

Umami works for a Paintball manufacturer
Umami supports our troops
Already been answered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umami View Post
R. Langevin. A comparison of neuroendocrine and genetic factors in homosexuality and in pedophilia. Sexual Abuse: A Journal of Research and Treatment
(1993) pp. 67-76
Url: http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/BF00849746
Doi: 10.1007/BF00849746

Abstract:
Homosexual (androphilic) and pedophilic men differ in a number of ways and two sets of differences are discussed in this presentation. Results from the literature suggests that there are neurological and endocrine abnormalities in pedophilia but not in androphilia. In contrast, some research suggests that homosexuality may have a genetic basis, whereas there is no evidence to date for a genetic factor in pedophilia.

Edit:
Speaking of psychologists, here's what one from UC Davis has to say on the topic of pedophilia and homosexuality.

http://psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbo...lestation.html
And it's the exact same argument. He's saying that because some terrorists are Muslim, rational people don't decide Islam is unacceptable.

You're trying to link homosexuality to pedophilia, when the connection is no stronger than that between heterosexuality and pedophilia.

Frankly, as a member of a minority and ostracized group, I figured you would identify with this.
Closed Thread