Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-17-2014, 02:16 PM #253
Iamamartianchurch
 
 
Iamamartianchurch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
The sooner the tea party is dismantled and de-legitimized (it kinda is already) the better off the nation will be. If what you're saying is actually true, then Lois Lerner was doing God's work.

Lest anyone think I'm being an instagative douchebag. The tea party has a historical parallel with the Know Nothing party as a grassroots phenomenon that arises every now and again to defend the perks of some class of Americans.

Last edited by Iamamartianchurch : 04-17-2014 at 02:34 PM.
Iamamartianchurch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-17-2014, 02:28 PM #254
StellarKnight
Mind Erasure
 
StellarKnight's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Lost...In a Lost World
StellarKnight is a Supporting Member
StellarKnight is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
StellarKnight has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamamartianchurch View Post
The sooner the tea party is dismantled and de-legitimized (it kinda is already) the better off the nation will be. If what you're saying is actually true, then Lois Lerner (PBUH) was doing God's work.
FTFY
__________________
Evil presupposes a moral decision, intention, and some forethought. A moron doesn't stop to think or reason. He acts on instinct, like a stable animal, convinced he's doing good, that he's always right, and sanctimoniously proud to go around ****ing up . . .What the world needs is more thoroughly evil people and fewer idiot ****heads.
StellarKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 02:35 PM #255
Iamamartianchurch
 
 
Iamamartianchurch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
What's a PBUH?

Also I did an edit.
Iamamartianchurch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 02:41 PM #256
StellarKnight
Mind Erasure
 
StellarKnight's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Lost...In a Lost World
StellarKnight is a Supporting Member
StellarKnight is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
StellarKnight has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamamartianchurch View Post
What's a PBUH?

Also I did an edit.
'Peace be upon him' - my sarcastic nod to the "God's work" comment.
__________________
Evil presupposes a moral decision, intention, and some forethought. A moron doesn't stop to think or reason. He acts on instinct, like a stable animal, convinced he's doing good, that he's always right, and sanctimoniously proud to go around ****ing up . . .What the world needs is more thoroughly evil people and fewer idiot ****heads.
StellarKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 02:46 PM #257
barrel roll
secedere
 
barrel roll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: FL/GA border
barrel roll is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
barrel roll is Legendary
I can fight the Tea Party. I need help dismantling the GOP.
__________________
--- UNDRPRVLGD Goggle Straps n stuff ---
If this be treason, make the most of it.-Patrick Henry
I'm a damn veteran, I've got more rights and privileges than you do.
MQ2 rebuild kits, MP4 ram rebuilds, general 'cocker teching
Will soon be making super slick mid/half block bolts
barrel roll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 02:50 PM #258
Snake13
Escaped Rakkasan
 
Snake13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Boston
Snake13 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeEnterprise View Post
Well, well, well... The liberals are going to have to spin this news hard...

Proof that Lois Lerner WAS in fact targeting Tea party groups, AND more than that, she was trying to sic Eric Holders Justice Department on the same people.

I'm sure the libs on this board will say this proves nothing, and her own words, or being held in contempt of congress was just because of "low level people in Cincinnati" or something.

Go ahead and apologize The Ralpst and License2kill... As usual I was right, and you are wrong. Course, no shocker there...

http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-r...exempt-groups/
I'm very confused by this, it shows they were investigating whether they could charge people who lied in order to get their tax exempt status.

Isn't that their job?

Oh god the comments section of that site is precious, from the "Nixon did nothing wrong" to the people calling for the outright torture and murder of government officials, bonus points for every post that mentions the fact that the info released doesn't prove what the headline says it does are hidden behind moderation with a bunch of people spewing disgusting bile at them.

Last edited by Snake13 : 04-17-2014 at 07:02 PM.
Snake13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 06:20 PM #259
Iamamartianchurch
 
 
Iamamartianchurch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by StellarKnight View Post
'Peace be upon him' - my sarcastic nod to the "God's work" comment.
Don't the Muslim Extremists use it every time they say Muhammad?

Wait a minute. Muslim Extremist. M E. Middle East. Oh my...

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrel roll View Post
I can fight the Tea Party. I need help dismantling the GOP.
Just hit this man and pick up that guitar. We're gonna tear it down man.
Iamamartianchurch is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump