Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-29-2008, 03:11 PM #1
matthewjd3615

Help with customer service?

I've had my slg for a a season now and up until recently it was a great gun. However i have a pretty big prob now. where the plunger screws into the back cap there is like a metal plate that stops it from screwing in any farther. well one day during regular rec play that lil plate just snapped off inside the gun. now my plunger screws in too far or not enough and leaks like no other. i called proto left a message, emailed them and two days now no response... am i callin the right area of proto (customer service) or should i call the gun repair ext? anyone know general response time?
matthewjd3615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-29-2008, 03:43 PM #2
dblk22vball

has been a member for 10 years
dblk22vball owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
dblk22vball supports our troops
they may still be backed up from WC, I know that i left a messege last week and they had not called me back yet, so i called them and got help right away. I would call again and you can try the gun repair guys, and they will let you know what to do and transfer you to the right people. they will work with you.

dblk22vball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 11:13 PM #3
dpolendo88

Customer service is horrible there @ proto. Okay, i've been waiting 2 1/2 weeks on my gun for a problem that should have been fixed the first time I sent the gun back in the beginning of september. I dont know whats up with my gun but It likes to shoot like it has a mind of its own and shoots like 7balls with one push of the trigger. Also last time I sent it in with my stock barrel and they sent it back without it, ive complained but i havent got it back. So, Monday I tried to call to customer service and try to see if I can check up the status of my gun, and the rep told me "ALL THE GUN TECHS ARE CURRENTLY BUSY RIGHT NOW SO CAN YOU CALL BACK IN LATER" So i tried calling back 30 mins later and talked to the CS rep and she transferred me to the gun tech line, i had to wait 10 mins for a gun tech and this lady interrupts waiting time and tells me agian, all the gun techs are currently busy on the phone now so can you try tomorrow, so i tell her "how many gun techs do you guys have?" she tells me... well we have four but right now we only have one cuz all the others are at WC" so i tell her you guys need to have more techs than just four, u know? i thought DYE was a world wide company arnt they supposed to be big or sumthing? im pretty sure my gun hasent been checkout yet and it hasent been sent so screw you DYE/PROTO

im selling my blue SLG anyway when I get it back for $125 thats with a blue CP barrel 5 bux extra for trigger and another 5 bux for a drop down
dpolendo88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 11:43 AM #4
shadoflame
i can pump 30 bps, no AT.

has been a member for 10 years
shadoflame owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Quote:
Originally Posted by dpolendo88 View Post
Customer service is horrible there @ proto. Okay, i've been waiting 2 1/2 weeks on my gun for a problem that should have been fixed the first time I sent the gun back in the beginning of september. I dont know whats up with my gun but It likes to shoot like it has a mind of its own and shoots like 7balls with one push of the trigger. Also last time I sent it in with my stock barrel and they sent it back without it, ive complained but i havent got it back. So, Monday I tried to call to customer service and try to see if I can check up the status of my gun, and the rep told me "ALL THE GUN TECHS ARE CURRENTLY BUSY RIGHT NOW SO CAN YOU CALL BACK IN LATER" So i tried calling back 30 mins later and talked to the CS rep and she transferred me to the gun tech line, i had to wait 10 mins for a gun tech and this lady interrupts waiting time and tells me agian, all the gun techs are currently busy on the phone now so can you try tomorrow, so i tell her "how many gun techs do you guys have?" she tells me... well we have four but right now we only have one cuz all the others are at WC" so i tell her you guys need to have more techs than just four, u know? i thought DYE was a world wide company arnt they supposed to be big or sumthing? im pretty sure my gun hasent been checkout yet and it hasent been sent so screw you DYE/PROTO

im selling my blue SLG anyway when I get it back for $125 thats with a blue CP barrel 5 bux extra for trigger and another 5 bux for a drop down
they have more gun techs than that. the others are located in asia and europe. i sent my part in monday before WC. it's fixed now and im just waiting for it to arrive in the mail
Old 10-31-2008, 02:50 PM #5
dpolendo88

Well, i just called back right now and a gun tech answered and at least the gun tech told me that they were currently working on it, so im glad about that
Old 10-31-2008, 11:17 PM #6
hockeybawler
Iowa State #847

hockeybawler owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
hockeybawler is an NCPA player
hockeybawler plays in the APPA D5 division
hockeybawler has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
try the matrix center
Old 11-05-2008, 07:24 PM #7
dpolendo88

They're replacing the the gun now. Apparently the body is defective? Has anyone heard of this?

Okay, now im selling a brand new SLG guys... $190