MstrKey

MstrKey is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
MstrKey is for the Gunfight
MstrKey supports our troops
orings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by !xPidermanx! View Post
What O-Rings work best for the LPR? Just got a 2010 Indy in a trade and it's leaking pretty bad
Standard black buna orings should work fine. Just pull the old ones out and match them up. If you tell us where the leak is coming from I'm sure someone can give you the proper sizes. You may also want to call alien paintball, they can probably make you up a rebuild kit or two.
Advertisement
Old 03-21-2015, 12:47 PM #485
MstrKey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blove1221 View Post
I just bought a 2011 independence. The trigger seems dead as if it has no return, the set screw on the top of the trigger seems to be missing and I can't find a spring. Is there anywhere I could get replacement parts?
When in doubt, rip apart an old click pen or two. Usually those springs are close enough. You may just need to trim it to the proper size and your desired tension.

I should have used the quote feature instead of spamming three replies at once lol.
Old 03-21-2015, 05:19 PM #486
WildWayz
The Moose God

Annual Supporting Member
WOW old post dude
Old 03-21-2015, 05:49 PM #487
Blove1221

Quote:
Originally Posted by MstrKey View Post
When in doubt, rip apart an old click pen or two. Usually those springs are close enough. You may just need to trim it to the proper size and your desired tension. I should have used the quote feature instead of spamming three replies at once lol.
Don't get me wrong I'm tempted to fabricate something but I'm not entirely sure how the spring/setscrew are set up. I can't seem to find a photo/diagram of the trigger internals to use as a reference
Blove1221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 05:50 PM #488
MstrKey

I didn't even notice. It just came up in my control panel as a new post today. Weird.