dps093 supports Ninja Paintball
dps093 supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kbug View Post
Did he show up over the weekend? You gotta let us know what happens
Nope, but he'll probably be out this weekend hopefully XD
Quote:
Originally Posted by disceel View Post
Honestly I think it would be pretty fun to go to fields where this is a problem (it almost always is at any field) and beat on ***** *****es like this one. Bunker hard that might teach em. I remember my first time playing paintball at a woodsball field on a saturday with my dad and two friends there was this kid who had a dye headwrap, i4s, a jersey and pants, and a high end gun, (probably a dm) and was just beating on the renters (including me) and talked a bunch of **** about how he was hot ****. I remember me and my friend in a bunker, and this kid with his friend bunker us on either side and overshoot us. Honestly the kid was a little ***** and I kinda would like to unload a hopper on him. These people piss me off but his mom was playing and I ****ed her up the last game so yeah.
Problem is, he won't step out on the field with experienced players lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinopaintball View Post
Wow, this was actually very entertaining, I like my field alot, it has 3 "classes"
Beginner- ONLY rentals No exceptions No shooting within 10 feet (might be 15)
intermediate- No Bunkering (capped/ Uncapped semi auto only)
Advanced- basically just teams, really boring if you are not on a team (psp 12.5)

I might not have them exactly right, but it is close, and i think that it is a good system, also rentals/ beginners play fields with cars, tires, castles, houses, ect. (not airball/ speedball). Usually intermediate/ advanced would do only airball/ speedball on either a psp or nppl field, but every once and a while I enjoy a game on something different, one of the crate fields or something.
But I dont see why he would be doing this, it just seems like he wants to do it to feel better about himself. for me if you mess up in paintball, you just need to get the guy that shot you last round, makes it more fun to get him really good, I think the best feeling in paintball is either lighting up a cheater/ "bragger" or lighting up one of your best friends (has to be the right type of friend)
We typically have the speedball field open for the speedballers obviously, another group of just woodsball walk-ons, whether they are experienced or first timers, and then private parties.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dominantgazelle View Post
At your field do they not split walk-ons to beginner, intermediate, advanced, etc?
We do. We will have the speedball players, then walk-on woodsball players in a group, then the private parties.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diomedes View Post
Is this discussion still going on? OP, you're the ref. You're in charge. Tell him he can play with the appropriate group, or not play. End of discussion. All of these suggestions, some of them very good, concerning ways to make him voluntarily change which group he plays with, are beyond the point.
I agree, just waiting for him to come back now so I can try some of these things out XD
dps093 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-04-2013, 05:38 PM #128
die.another.day

Lol. This gonna be funny. Keep us posted man
die.another.day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 06:42 PM #129
dps093
I like Flexes

dps093 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
dps093 plays in the APPA D4 division
dps093 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
dps093 is Boss
dps093 supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by die.another.day View Post
Lol. This gonna be funny. Keep us posted man
Will do
Old 02-05-2013, 10:43 AM #130
UnwantedToasterr
Chicken in the coop!

UnwantedToasterr owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
UnwantedToasterr owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
UnwantedToasterr supports Team VICIOUS
UnwantedToasterr supports DLX Technology
UnwantedToasterr supports Empire
sometimes you gotta show tough love brother. just be frank and tell him he cant keep playing the rentals. field i go to does not tolerate people like that. you cant be tender with him forever, eventually you have to get him to learn.
UnwantedToasterr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 05:13 PM #131
tscessac

Maybe put him on a team with one or two more players so he feels safe. When I first started playing I was terrified of the experienced players until I played on a really good team. Now that's the only people I want to play with because even though I've improved a lot I still get tons of helpful tips from them. And has he ever been bunkered really bad or been shot in the neck or something?
tscessac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 09:18 AM #132
dps093
I like Flexes

dps093 is Boss
dps093 supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnwantedToasterr View Post
sometimes you gotta show tough love brother. just be frank and tell him he cant keep playing the rentals. field i go to does not tolerate people like that. you cant be tender with him forever, eventually you have to get him to learn.
100% true.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tscessac View Post
Maybe put him on a team with one or two more players so he feels safe. When I first started playing I was terrified of the experienced players until I played on a really good team. Now that's the only people I want to play with because even though I've improved a lot I still get tons of helpful tips from them. And has he ever been bunkered really bad or been shot in the neck or something?
Anytime experienced players are out on the field, he either won't play or they have to be on his team. And again, he says his skills "are fine where they are at, and he doesn't need to learn anything else." And no, he has never had a bad experience at our field. I don't think he has ever been bunkered at our field. He has only played at one other field before, and this was just a couple of months ago. I guess at this field he had to play with other experienced players, actually got shot for once, and complained saying the person was shooting 347 fps, but that management didn't care.. I looked at the picture online, the welts were not 346 fps welts, they were normal haha. He was just upset that someone stomped him down for once lol.
Old 02-06-2013, 02:48 PM #133
tscessac

Quote:
Originally Posted by dps093 View Post
100% true.

Anytime experienced players are out on the field, he either won't play or they have to be on his team. And again, he says his skills "are fine where they are at, and he doesn't need to learn anything else." And no, he has never had a bad experience at our field. I don't think he has ever been bunkered at our field. He has only played at one other field before, and this was just a couple of months ago. I guess at this field he had to play with other experienced players, actually got shot for once, and complained saying the person was shooting 347 fps, but that management didn't care.. I looked at the picture online, the welts were not 346 fps welts, they were normal haha. He was just upset that someone stomped him down for once lol.
Sounds like he needs to get bunkered. But I would seriously get your manager talk to him because he is just ruining the sport for new players. If he refuses to play with the experienced players then you might just have to ask him to leave. One player isn't worth possibly losing a lot of future players.
tscessac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 04:32 PM #134
UnwantedToasterr
Chicken in the coop!

Quote:
Sounds like he needs to get bunkered. But I would seriously get your manager talk to him because he is just ruining the sport for new players. If he refuses to play with the experienced players then you might just have to ask him to leave. One player isn't worth possibly losing a lot of future players.
I agree with him. he just needs to put on his big boy pants and grow up. hate to say it, but like my previous post. tough love. aint gunna get anywhere by ***** footing around the situation
Old 02-06-2013, 08:12 PM #135
dps093
I like Flexes

dps093 is Boss
dps093 supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnwantedToasterr View Post
I agree with him. he just needs to put on his big boy pants and grow up. hate to say it, but like my previous post. tough love. aint gunna get anywhere by ***** footing around the situation
So true!
Quote:
It just amazes me because when he was a beginner, he was the most scared kid ever, and no one ever went hard on him. Once he got his mini and stuff, he gained confidence, but he is still really scared of getting hit, which is why he plays with rentals lol.
Old 02-06-2013, 08:22 PM #136
die.another.day

Maybe he got hit bad when he was a young one. Maybe someone should light him up to show him that its not that nad?
Old 02-06-2013, 08:23 PM #137
die.another.day

Bad. Sorry not nad lol
Old 02-07-2013, 12:31 PM #138
dps093
I like Flexes

dps093 is Boss
dps093 supports Empire
Quote:
Maybe he got hit bad when he was a young one. Maybe someone should light him up to show him that its not that nad?
The only field he has played at are our field and one other field last year, which he had a bad experience at. But he has been doing this for a couple of years now, and he loves our field. He's just a wuss.
Old 02-07-2013, 03:02 PM #139
die.another.day

Quote:
Originally Posted by dps093 View Post

The only field he has played at are our field and one other field last year, which he had a bad experience at. But he has been doing this for a couple of years now, and he loves our field. He's just a wuss.
He woulda been gone from my field by now cuz the rentals are really good lol. We would have kicked him out. Thats not acceptable
Old 02-07-2013, 05:35 PM #140
dps093
I like Flexes

dps093 is Boss
dps093 supports Empire
Quote:
He woulda been gone from my field by now cuz the rentals are really good lol. We would have kicked him out. Thats not acceptable
It's not that the rentals here suck either, there are a lot of good ones. They just don't have enough experience to know what to do with a guy of his caliber.
Old 02-07-2013, 07:16 PM #141
thenoob23
Axe+$$

thenoob23 is playing at Living Legends VI
thenoob23 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
thenoob23 supports Team VICIOUS
thenoob23 supports DLX Technology
God I want to just get in a game with him and mow him down so bad.I hate people that try on new kids.We were told people who are new only fire a few shots every few seconds.But when we are all experinced with experinced gear we up are game to ramping or semi at 12.5 bps.
Old 02-12-2013, 03:20 PM #142
Spinnaz

Spinnaz has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Spinnaz has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Spinnaz supports DLX Technology
Spinnaz supports Empire
Any update?
Spinnaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 10:17 PM #143
dps093
I like Flexes

dps093 is Boss
dps093 supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinnaz View Post
Any update?
Still waiting to see him out Hopefully this weekend...
Old 02-13-2013, 12:35 AM #144
ultranoobify
Little spoon for life.

ultranoobify owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
I have a new plan. You may need to check to see if the law in your state permits it, but here it goes.
Step 1: You need to convince him he is thirsty. ("Oh! It's hotter than Satan's balls out here. I better grab the last blue Gatorade.")
Step 2: Place hard drug of choice in the bottle of beverage.
Step 3: Offer him some refreshing beverage.
Step 4: His playing abilities will meow be handicapped by drugs. This will level the playing field for the new people. (He may even be delusional enough to step on the airball course)
Step 6: He is now addicted to hard drugs and cannot afford to play paintball. Everybody wins!!!!
Old 02-13-2013, 12:45 AM #145
ijinxd

ijinxd owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
ijinxd has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
ijinxd has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
ijinxd supports DLX Technology
This is a bit extreme, but change the fields rule.
All due respect, it seems like you guys need a "one break per player" rule.
At my local field that is actually a rule.
1. No more than ONE break per player if playing against beginners
2. No more than TWO breaks per player if playing against intermediate or experienced
3. Any more than two breaks per player will result in the player (who shot the other player 2+ times) being asked to pack their bags and leave the field.
What I love about my field? "The referee's are judge, jury, and executioner, do not argue with them"

Ever since they've implemented the no more than 1 (or 2 if intermediate/experienced) rule we haven't had any issues.
Trust me, I've seen the same thing you're talking about. Newer (and older) players shooting streams at newer players. The newer players get hit 4 or 5 times, and magically you don't see them ever again.

Just ask your manager if you can throw in a rule like the one mentioned above. I know it seems like you're changing the rules for one player, but in reality you will be benefitting everyone as well.
ijinxd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 09:23 AM #146
UnwantedToasterr
Chicken in the coop!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultranoobify View Post
I have a new plan. You may need to check to see if the law in your state permits it, but here it goes.
Step 1: You need to convince him he is thirsty. ("Oh! It's hotter than Satan's balls out here. I better grab the last blue Gatorade.")
Step 2: Place hard drug of choice in the bottle of beverage.
Step 3: Offer him some refreshing beverage.
Step 4: His playing abilities will meow be handicapped by drugs. This will level the playing field for the new people. (He may even be delusional enough to step on the airball course)
Step 6: He is now addicted to hard drugs and cannot afford to play paintball. Everybody wins!!!!
Its... Its beautiful. You sir win the internet for today.
Old 02-13-2013, 09:24 AM #147
UnwantedToasterr
Chicken in the coop!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ijinxd View Post
This is a bit extreme, but change the fields rule.
All due respect, it seems like you guys need a "one break per player" rule.
At my local field that is actually a rule.
1. No more than ONE break per player if playing against beginners
2. No more than TWO breaks per player if playing against intermediate or experienced
3. Any more than two breaks per player will result in the player (who shot the other player 2+ times) being asked to pack their bags and leave the field.
What I love about my field? "The referee's are judge, jury, and executioner, do not argue with them"

Ever since they've implemented the no more than 1 (or 2 if intermediate/experienced) rule we haven't had any issues.
Trust me, I've seen the same thing you're talking about. Newer (and older) players shooting streams at newer players. The newer players get hit 4 or 5 times, and magically you don't see them ever again.

Just ask your manager if you can throw in a rule like the one mentioned above. I know it seems like you're changing the rules for one player, but in reality you will be benefitting everyone as well.
so if you accidentally bonus ball someone then youre asked to leave? kinda dumb if you ask me.