PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 11-10-2014, 04:50 PM #1
jayy dubz

jayy dubz owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Eyes for b2k

I recently bought a icd bushmaster off ansgear. Gun is great except for the fact it is blind. Are there a set of eyes on the market today that can be installed on this gun?
jayy dubz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-11-2014, 07:28 AM #2
Nobody609

Nobody609 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Not really. Even though i have OEM eye covers for the retro fit & can make new harnesses, i do not know anyone that could mill it for the eyes. But have fun with it anyway. A modern forcefeed hopper will.have no problems keeping up with it. Just change the detents out to finger detents. Bob Long detents are the best option, with a little trimming.
Nobody609 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 09:45 AM #3
jayy dubz

Thanks a lot for your help. Got one more question tho. I have a invert too hopper right now. It does not go all the way down into the feed neck tho. If I try to walk the trigger it chops a bit. I wa wondering if I get a new feedneck that allows the hopper to go all the way in, will it reduce some of the chopping? I also believe the paint I used had something to do with it. I was using a 30 dollar case of Walmart paint. Have any feedback for that ?
Old 11-11-2014, 10:26 AM #4
jayy dubz

Also does anyone have a link as to where I can find detents for the gun?
Old 11-12-2014, 12:13 AM #5
Nobody609

Nobody609 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
If running the stock feedneck, it could leave a gap that the hopper is filling, but i believe that the oring detents are the culprit. They aren't strong enough on their own to give enough resistance to stop the hopper.

Again, stock replacement is a 010 oring. I suggest getting any finger detent, like what Bob Long, Planet Eclipse or Empire uses for their guns, and just shove it in there. You should trim it to clearance the detent cover, but it should be fine otherwise.
Nobody609 is offline   Reply With Quote