Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-12-2013, 02:53 PM #716
SevenGold-IV
Just the Tipp

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Umami View Post
I don't disagree, and the NRA has sucked a large, syphilis-ridden dick at promoting responsible gun culture.
How do you figure that? The NRA offers numerous low cost firearms training/safety classes that are aimed at civilians with little to no firearms experience. They even have a program for k-3rd graders to teach them that guns aren't toys. It's in their best interest to promote safe and responsible firearms use.
Old 02-12-2013, 02:55 PM #717
quakcer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Space Pope View Post
It's like you enjoy being stupid.
It's like you enjoy being banned for trolling / instigating. You don't learn your lessons do you?
quakcer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 03:03 PM #718
Space Pope

Yes Blake. That's it exactly. Good job.
Space Pope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 03:13 PM #719
quakcer

Looks like you're itching for another one. I hope you have plenty of back-up alts.
Old 02-12-2013, 03:30 PM #720
TheSilentAssassin
Words and Stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by quakcer View Post
Except my above post has nothing to do with CNN and is an entirely different topic, so your "expert analysis" is completely irrelevant, just like you.
Holy **** this was funny
Old 02-12-2013, 03:38 PM #721
Tafari Makonnen
His Imperial Majesty

Quote:

Looks like you're itching for another one. I hope you have plenty of back-up alts.
Whats all this then?

Looks like you shopped up some nonsense in a desperate attempt to not look like a fool.

Throughout history, it has been the inaction of those who could have acted; the indifference of those who should have known better; the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered most; that has made it possible for evil to triumph.
Tafari Makonnen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 03:39 PM #722
quakcer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tafari Makonnen View Post
Whats all this then?

Looks like you shopped up some nonsense in a desperate attempt to not look like a fool.
That's a screenshot of the ban list, making the false claim that I "shopped it" just makes you more of a fool than before.
Old 02-12-2013, 03:40 PM #723
Space Pope

lolmygod.
Old 02-12-2013, 03:47 PM #724
quakcer

Now you and your alt are pretending you never got banned when it's in fact common knowledge. I don't know who you expect to believe your BS. Face it, you don't have any credibility around here.
Old 02-12-2013, 03:52 PM #725
Space Pope

You figured it all out and made me look like a fool, detective Blake!

I'll get you next time!
Old 02-12-2013, 04:07 PM #726
F1VENOM

The fact that he's posting from his alt since his main been banned for trolling while chastising you for being banned is a bit lulzy.
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
F1VENOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 04:13 PM #727
Blake360

Quote:
Originally Posted by F1VENOM View Post
The fact that he's posting from his alt since his main been banned for trolling while chastising you for being banned is a bit lulzy.
Who's main is banned?
Blake360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 04:25 PM #728
Space Pope

Detective Blake strikes again!
Old 02-12-2013, 04:28 PM #729
StellarKnight
Mind Erasure

StellarKnight is a Supporting Member
StellarKnight is a founding member
StellarKnight has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:

Who saves this kind of screenshot? I mean seriously, a shot of the ban log from almost 3 months ago?

Tafari, if he ever figures out your real name and where you live, you'll probably be getting an envelope full of his pubic hair or some other deviant ****. You've got yourself a full-on clinger.
Evil presupposes a moral decision, intention, and some forethought. A moron doesn't stop to think or reason. He acts on instinct, like a stable animal, convinced he's doing good, that he's always right, and sanctimoniously proud to go around ****ing up . . .What the world needs is more thoroughly evil people and fewer idiot ****heads.
StellarKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 04:32 PM #730
Space Pope

Quote:
Originally Posted by StellarKnight View Post
Who saves this kind of screenshot? I mean seriously, a shot of the ban log from almost 3 months ago?

Tafari, if he ever figures out your real name and where you live, you'll probably be getting an envelope full of his pubic hair or some other deviant ****. You've got yourself a full-on clinger.
It happens. You get used to it when you are as great as I am.
Old 02-12-2013, 04:53 PM #731
F1VENOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake360 View Post
Who's main is banned?
Has been banned.
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
Old 02-12-2013, 05:07 PM #732
TheSilentAssassin
Words and Stuff

lol *** burgers strike again!
Old 02-12-2013, 05:15 PM #733
Space Pope

That's Detective *** Burgers to you!
Old 02-12-2013, 05:24 PM #734
TheSilentAssassin
Words and Stuff

Oh, I apologize.
Old 02-12-2013, 05:35 PM #735
F1VENOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Space Pope View Post
That's Detective *** Burgers to you!
You know I was weary about the whole Aspergers thing but it's really growing on me.