You can order the Cranium Shells directly from our site www.powerlyte.com

Thanks,

Matt C.
Powerlyte Paintball Game Products
Old 06-28-2007, 09:10 AM #24
Deadlft
Sling paint...

has been a member for 10 years
Do they not come in smoke? Also, are there any other shells that have the magnetic lid?
Old 07-01-2007, 02:03 AM #25
PerceptionPaintball
So Mich Army

PerceptionPaintball supports Team VICIOUS
Ummm...so far I haven't seen too many people defendin the good ol suicide shellz so I guess I will put my two cents in. I got my suicide shell USED off eBay and I must say that I wouldn't have any other shell. I have not had a single crack and I have played every weekend for three months plus how much the other guy used it for. Both my teammates have normal shells and one got stepped on and basically shattered and the other one was put away for the winter and got spider cracks and he hasn't had the money to get a new shell so he had to use super glue to piece it together until he can get his hands on a hybrid shell lol. Anyway I guess my point is my hybrid shell worked for me so far and I haven’t had a chance to mess with the cranium shell but the fact that the design is basically a copy of the suicide shellz it kind of turns me off to it. Plus the hybrid shellz have a life time warranty so if you do break it then you send it to them with $15 and they send you a brand new one.

CRU's Snorlax and Media Director of AGG
So Mich Army
R.I.P. MIPaintball outlet
I AM RAD PHOTOGRAPHY

Last edited by PerceptionPaintball : 07-01-2007 at 02:07 AM.
PerceptionPaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 10:13 AM #26
tidus10
2007 Planet Eclipse Ego

i personally love my cranium, i liked my suicide but it was waaay harder to take care of broken paint than my cranium...as far as stress and cracks cranium all the way...the one piece bottom is way more reliable then hybrids 2 piece bottom...the only problem i have heard about..and this could be coming from a guy who over tightens every bolt in the world is the battery doors cracking....but powerlyte has the best customer serve out there and will work with anyone :-)
Old 07-10-2007, 11:17 PM #27
Craig Niland

Thought I'd throw my Cranium Halo in the mix of pics here. Not only do I think they're the best shells on the market, they're also among the most affordable. I'll never use another shell in my life. Between Cranium and the Scetper Kits I think Powerlyte is really onto some innovative new products.

Edit, as you can see, the middle of the shell is an independent removable piece. Pretty slick.
Craig Niland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 02:34 PM #28
Shocker s/f

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig
[IMG
OK Explain all the wires and why
Shocker s/f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 12:35 PM #29
timthedrummer
Great success!!

My teammate had a blue Cranium shell and he was playing a game when the plastic that held the top screws in had started cracking (not from overtorquing them either) and the top of his Halo just slid off. It was hilarious but he'd only used the shells like twice. He went and got some white Suicide shells and they are holding up a lot better than the Cranium was.
Old 07-14-2007, 02:19 PM #30
st8baller

Well my whole team bought some and they are great. Easy to put together and they look great.

Also, there is this guy on ebay (mscwholesale) that has been selling them for $25 and free shipping, he is also throwing in speedfeeds for $6. I bought two more and a ION Body for 69.99 that was also free shipping. He told me he is always posting stuff, u guys need to check it out.

Last edited by st8baller : 07-14-2007 at 03:23 PM.
st8baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 06:07 PM #31
DynomiteSoul

Quote:
Originally Posted by timthedrummer View Post
My teammate had a blue Cranium shell and he was playing a game when the plastic that held the top screws in had started cracking (not from overtorquing them either) and the top of his Halo just slid off. It was hilarious but he'd only used the shells like twice. He went and got some white Suicide shells and they are holding up a lot better than the Cranium was.

yea i had the same problem. the top of my shell cracked from a close shot some one took at my hopper. now i have a crack right near where the front screw go.
DynomiteSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 05:39 PM #32
Jake Deesnutz
you know me

just got mine and lov'em
Old 07-28-2007, 12:14 AM #33
balla245

i ordered the smoke and camo ones (like that ^) and the molding company wasnt shipping them to powerlyte (i was emailed this info). this went on for atleast a month. finally a package arived at my door, a solid black cranium shell, a jersey and a letter. the letter explained the shipping issues with the camo/smoke ones and that the black shell and jersey were for me to keep without payment for my troubles AND my smoke and camo shell was still going to be shipped!

so now i have the smoke and camo shell (above ^), a black shell and jersey! i love powerlyte for this customer service.

oh and the reason they are stronger is because the bottom half is one piece. that means the feedneck is not two pieces that can break easy but one strong, solid feedneck.

oh yeah, and they are sick because they come with magnetic lids.

Old +48 | New +31
balla245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 10:03 AM #34
RyGy1124
AVI Krew

will you sell the solid black shell when you get the camo one? If so PM me.
RyGy1124 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 11:25 AM #35
DaEagleEye8
Uconn Husky

DaEagleEye8 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
DaEagleEye8 is an NCPA player
DaEagleEye8 plays in the APPA D5 division
I ordered my blue cranium shell when my old halo was got absolutely destroyed and cracked just about everywhere that can be cracked. I had a big game at liberty pb in ny and had to get something that was affordable. As someone above said i got it new off ebay for 25 bucks and with free shipping. I would take them over the hybrids any time. I love how the bottom is one piece as said above, and the magnetic lid is awesome. Being able to just take out the middle piece and get to the motor is awesome. IT was worth every penny i put into it i think.
DaEagleEye8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 04:37 PM #36
NadeMagnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by DynomiteSoul View Post
yea i had the same problem. the top of my shell cracked from a close shot some one took at my hopper. now i have a crack right near where the front screw go.
Hmmm well maybee you should of contacted powerlyte instead of coming here and bashing powerlyte. My blue cranium top has cracked as well, but unlike my blue hybrid top it lasted a lot longer then the whole not even a half a day that my hybrid did. Don't believe me that it cracked so fast, feel free to look up my posts on it for the full explanation.
I contacted Matt on here and got a response in less then 24 hours, and got a new top sent off to me for free in less then 2 days. Go ahead and go with a suicide like the guys teamate that you quoted if you want. Hybrids not going to take care of you like powerlyte does. And FYI, hybrids explanation of why they charge 15 plus shipping to replace their crap is bs on every level.
1. WTF does what some ******* kids that broke their suicides on purpose have to with me?
2. The kids that were seen breaking them on purpose were only snaping the lids off for speedfeeds and then trying to get new shells. It had nothing to do with the actual shells cracking.
3. Even if the story is true which I have my doubts, punishing everyone for what a few do is wrong. It's just like when my ******* highschool closed campus on me in my senior year, all because a whole handfull of students got caught shoplifting the year before.
NadeMagnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 12:17 PM #37
DynomiteSoul

hey smart ***, who said i was bashing? i was just explaining my situtation.
DynomiteSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 01:55 PM #38
Evilimp19
Kiss the Rings

The craniums are good shells--

Not only do they look sexy but also they stand up to most punishment. That being said, you really have to be gentle and take care of them so that they don't break. I have gone through countless halo shells before I finally learned to keep my halo protected whenever I am not playing. Also, be careful putting them onto guns with particularly tough feednecks-- marq feednecks require muscle to get the shell in. If you twist the cranium while holding the top shell, you can crack the screw fixtures. I did this to a brand new shell a while back and had to order a replacement top.

They are sturdy and reliable if you take care of them, and for the price you can't beat that.

feedback--> https://www.pbnation.com/feedback.php?u=33674
Evilimp19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 05:41 PM #39
wallify

Quote:
Originally Posted by st8baller View Post
Well my whole team bought some and they are great. Easy to put together and they look great.

Also, there is this guy on ebay (mscwholesale) that has been selling them for $25 and free shipping, he is also throwing in speedfeeds for $6. I bought two more and a ION Body for 69.99 that was also free shipping. He told me he is always posting stuff, u guys need to check it out.
Ive bought stuff from him too. He is an awesome seller, and the stuff comes straight from powerlyte anyway.
wallify is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 02:28 PM #40
NadeMagnet

Matt @ dueydogpaintball is selling the cranium now as well. Now you can get one of the best halo batteries along with the best shell all in 1 place.
NadeMagnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 07:55 PM #41
Kartman

Black Cranium Shells

Hi Matt,

I was on your site but noticed the black shells are out of stock. Any idea of when the next shipment will be in? I am ready to place an order!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbcrazy View Post
You can order the Cranium Shells directly from our site www.powerlyte.com

Thanks,

Matt C.
Powerlyte Paintball Game Products
Kartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 06:09 AM #42
kitchenman

has any one moded a speedfeed to fit?
kitchenman is offline   Reply With Quote