Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 04-03-2008, 12:50 PM #85
Death_Taco
Come at me bro.

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltman241 View Post
Of course it's nessacary! Damn liberal democrats wanna take away all our guns and kill our children. Didn't you hear they have a black man now! He has to be stopped! If you don't hate him your un american.
we'll you're just a racist *******.
Advertisement
Old 04-03-2008, 12:51 PM #86
cyrus-the-virus90
Yes you like mr bunny

cyrus-the-virus90 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Death_Taco View Post
we'll you're just a racist *******.
And you don't understand sarcasim
Old 04-03-2008, 12:52 PM #87
[HRT]Squirrel Master
Death to varmints!

[HRT]Squirrel Master is a Supporting Member
[HRT]Squirrel Master donated to help Peyton Trent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthiness View Post
I don't think I really want to go to school knowing there are people who think they can play hero with firearms.

For a long time I was for gun rights.. but I don't know. I have honestly heard about 3 school shootings across the world in my lifetime but probably 10-15 in America and way more than that in public places that aren't schools.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClintonBaller2 View Post
M16, AK47, you knew what I meant, Im not a big gun guy. I have some shotguns thats it, sorry.
a .22lr is an "assault rifle" as well....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobman7 View Post
You live in California, you can't buy **** anyway.

I'm 100 ****ing percent for gun control. I really don't need to get into why.

The thing that pisses me off is all you ****ing people saying 'they're taking away my 2nd amendment rights'. **** that, the right to bear arms does NOT grant you the right to own any ****ing gun you want, it gives you the right to bear arms to protect your country. If you wanna do that, join the military. The Bill of Rights was written in 1791, saying that it gives you the right to own various [unnecessary] weapons is ridiculous! Times have changed, the context has changed, live with it.
you need to re-read the 2nd amendment then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClintonBaller2 View Post
But if other people, untrained in firearms or defending themselves with them, had them at those schools none of those shootings would have happened. Its the hippy liberals fault.
Ignorance flows like wine!!!
Titsmania 4EVA!
Students for Concealed Carry on Campus
Old 04-03-2008, 12:54 PM #88
Death_Taco
Come at me bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyrus-the-virus90 View Post
And you don't understand sarcasim
apparently you can't either

remember HRT, they hand out CCWs now. All you have to do is sign your name (fake or real) and pick up a pistol and ammo from a bin!
Old 04-03-2008, 01:00 PM #89
[HRT]Squirrel Master
Death to varmints!

I know.... and we "evil ccw" members NEVER train with our fire arms.... EVER.... In fact I bought my pistol and then got my ccw and have never shot it. I'm just waiting for my chance to play hero!!!!
Titsmania 4EVA!
Old 04-03-2008, 01:00 PM #90
cyrus-the-virus90
Yes you like mr bunny

cyrus-the-virus90 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Death_Taco View Post
apparently you can't either

remember HRT, they hand out CCWs now. All you have to do is sign your name (fake or real) and pick up a pistol and ammo from a bin!
damn your right

WHERE!!1 I've alwyas wanted a glock 18!!!
Old 04-03-2008, 01:01 PM #91
Death_Taco
Come at me bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyrus-the-virus90 View Post
damn your right

WHERE!!1 I've alwyas wanted a glock 18!!!
<3

Excluding a dodgy makes it tough, tone doesn't show up on the internet well.
They ran outta glocks btw I had to settle for a .600 Nitro express revolver.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [HRT]Squirrel Master View Post
I know.... and we "evil ccw" members NEVER train with our fire arms.... EVER.... In fact I bought my pistol and then got my ccw and have never shot it. I'm just waiting for my chance to play hero!!!!
I NEVER take my handguns out to the range and shoot well over 100 rounds in one sitting for each handgun, nor do I qualify with an M16 or even shoot my rifles for that matter.

And screw playing Hero, if I wanted to to do that I'd join the Army...
Old 04-03-2008, 01:03 PM #92
drunkkoala

Quote:
Originally Posted by berserker19 View Post
Except that I actually am a firearms expert... you can roll your eyes all day
hahahaha dude, you need to stop the shenanigans.

would you consider the .204 ruger, the .223wssm the .22 hornet and all other "intermediate" rifle rounds assault rounds?

you are seriously a ****ing idiot, and im sure everyone who has common sense in the firearms world would agree with me.
Old 04-03-2008, 01:04 PM #93
[HRT]Squirrel Master
Death to varmints!

ZOMG!!!!! *** AULT WEAPON!!!!!

thats 60 rounds
Titsmania 4EVA!
Old 04-03-2008, 01:06 PM #94
drunkkoala

Quote:
ZOMG!!!!! *** AULT WEAPON!!!!!

thats 60 rounds
you should get an eotech for that evil monster...make it more evil and deadly!!!!
Old 04-03-2008, 01:08 PM #95
[HRT]Squirrel Master
Death to varmints!

or a suppressor and make it SUPER EVIL!!!!! Because I own that it must make me un safe!

PS.... I love how people say CCW is lawless and wants to play hero... yet I am in better shape than 80% of the LE I know and a better shot with pistols and rifles than almost all of them.....

CCW is evil too fyi
Titsmania 4EVA!
Old 04-03-2008, 01:12 PM #96
drunkkoala

Quote:
or a suppressor and make it SUPER EVIL!!!!! Because I own that it must make me un safe!

PS.... I love how people say CCW is lawless and wants to play hero... yet I am in better shape than 80% of the LE I know and a better shot with pistols and rifles than almost all of them.....

CCW is evil too fyi
personally i think CCW is a crock of **** anyway.

AS long as you pass the handgun carry course there should be no age limit...it is limiting everyone 21 and below the right to protect themselves, the most safe way.

by safe i meanyou can keep your distance, and not have to be up close and personal with a knife stabbing someone in the vitals.
Old 04-03-2008, 01:13 PM #97
[HRT]Squirrel Master
Death to varmints!

I'm not sure how I feel about the whole age thing with ccw.... I believe there are some states that allow 18 to carry.... but don't quote me. Either way, thats another topic for another day.... lets get back to the evil black rifles and the destruction they cause as they are a tool of satan!
Titsmania 4EVA!
Old 04-03-2008, 01:15 PM #98
drunkkoala

Quote:
I'm not sure how I feel about the whole age thing with ccw.... I believe there are some states that allow 18 to carry.... but don't quote me. Either way, thats another topic for another day.... lets get back to the evil black rifles and the destruction they cause as they are a tool of satan!
i would much rather devote this thread to the ignorance of the firearms "expert"......
Old 04-03-2008, 01:17 PM #99
Drex17
Valar Morghulis

What I find kind of amusing is that groups go after "assault rifles" such as civilian AR15's, and yet NOBODY opposes battle rifles such as the M1 Garand.
"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the deadly light into the peace and safety of a new dark age."
Old 04-03-2008, 01:18 PM #100
[HRT]Squirrel Master
Death to varmints!

lol.... I left that the hell alone! I didn't even want to go there with that kid. I love how all of OSST firearms thread makes its way here when we get bull**** threads on Firearms LOL
Titsmania 4EVA!
Old 04-03-2008, 01:19 PM #101
[HRT]Squirrel Master
Death to varmints!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drex17 View Post
What I find kind of amusing is that groups go after "assault rifles" such as civilian AR15's, and yet NOBODY opposes battle rifles such as the M1 Garand.
How many ACOG's and Eotechs and flashlights can you mount on a garand?

Yea.... thats what I thought *****! God you're an idiot.....

Everyone knows Drex that an assault rifle is only as good as your tacticool attachments!!! ask Leon
Titsmania 4EVA!
Old 04-03-2008, 01:21 PM #102
The Foo

Quote:
lol.... I left that the hell alone! I didn't even want to go there with that kid. I love how all of OSST firearms thread makes its way here when we get bull**** threads on Firearms LOL
When the sheep escape the pen, the farmers have to come and round them up don't they?

Quote:
But yet they work EXACTLY in the same manner...HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...

Quote:
Originally Posted by berserker19 View Post
I was just clarifying that the real definition of an assault rifle (not the legalese political one) is an intermediate cartridge rifle, generally with F/A capability. I am a former US Army sniper, Ranger tabbed, and have been to SAMG school... I don't need to "quote wikipedia" to tell you what a rifle is.

paintballpimp: I think that thing you quoted is kind of outdated since you can have folding stocks/pistol grips/ bayo lugs etc. since the sunset of the AWB. At least I hope so because my AK has all that stuff.. I'm pretty sure the only thing is full auto or short barrels which you need special licenses/tax stamps for.
Did you forget a dodgy or something?

Last edited by The Foo : 04-03-2008 at 01:25 PM.
Old 04-03-2008, 01:22 PM #103
Drex17
Valar Morghulis

oh god how could I forget that attachments are what make guns deadly.

How the **** did we win WW2 with the garand then?
"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the deadly light into the peace and safety of a new dark age."
Old 04-03-2008, 01:22 PM #104
[-León-]

Gentlemen, lets not get too sarcastic. I believe the best thing we can do for the good of everyone is clearly explain our side of the arguement, and if they still do not comprehend our logic, then agree to disagree.

I am a victim of violence; My brother was murdered in 2007 in a random act of violence. He was going to be a police officer, already attending classes at the academy.

Here is a letter I wrote to the local newspaper after they printed an article that claimed guns are the reason for the recent spike in the murder rate:

Hello there,

My name is -------------, and my older brother was murdered in the 2007 epidemic of violence; In a senseless act, he was shot to death, after getting into a brief argument with two people he had never met before that moment. I was also a victim, having been almost murdered myself at the hands of a group of people I have never met before.

I read your article today after my mother had pointed it out, and I have to say I was surprised at how you blamed guns for the actions of evil people; Even though the phrase "Guns do not kill people, people kill people" is in fact very cliche, it is at the same time very true. I do not blame guns for what an evil person did to my brother. You are a person in the position to expose the true causes of violence in -------------, yet instead, you use your voice to blame and demonize an inanimate object, such as firearms.

First of all, no where do you mention in your article whether the firearms currently owned are legal, or illegal, nor where those statistics originate. It would help to know where you acquired such information, since it is part of the basis of your article.

In 2007, in -------------- there were 98 homicides, and only 19 of them were solved by the ---PD. Aren't the police supposed to protect us, and at the very least, catch these criminals, and bring them to justice? I cant understand that in an article about illegal guns and murder, that this subject wasn't brought up. My brother was murdered in a random act of violence, and to this day, his murder remains unsolved by the ---PD. Do you know what will give my family some peace? If the ---PD actually does their job, catches these individuals, and makes sure these murderers never see the light of day again.

The murderers, and evil doers, do not live in fear anymore, as they should. They know they have more then a 50% chance of getting away with murder, and with a predominantly unarmed populace, it is like target practice for them. The city of ------------ has taken our right to defend our own lives a long time ago, and with the police showing absolutely no competence to deal with them, this city has become their playground.

Demonizing law-abiding good people for owning guns, and passing more laws prohibiting firearm ownership is not helping. I do not think there is anything we can do to completely quell the violence, but at least lets hold those evil killers responsible, and make them examples for tomorrows killer; Maybe tomorrows killer will think twice before they murder the innocent, knowing that they will be caught, and pay for what they did.

Take care and God bless,

--------

Last edited by [-León-] : 04-03-2008 at 01:24 PM.
Old 04-03-2008, 01:23 PM #105
[HRT]Squirrel Master
Death to varmints!

Quote:
oh god how could I forget that attachments are what make guns deadly.

How the **** did we win WW2 with the garand then?
I love do....da cha cha......

dancing my friend... Thats what won the war to end all wars!
Titsmania 4EVA!

Last edited by [HRT]Squirrel Master : 04-03-2008 at 01:27 PM.
Closed Thread