Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-24-2013, 04:40 PM #1
Not AzaTuR
Wax On Wax Off

My AzaTuR account infracted for trolling.

I am curious to which post was considered trolling? 'AzaTuR'

XBLAzaTuR
Not AzaTuR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-24-2013, 04:52 PM #2
jmorisaki
B/S/T MOD

jmorisaki is a Mega Moderator
 has been a member for 10 years
jmorisaki supports Team VICIOUS
Originally Posted by AzaTuR View Post
I ****ing hate pigs

I can't elegantly quote your post since I'm not a mod in that forum.
jmorisaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 05:00 PM #3
Not AzaTuR
Wax On Wax Off

Every other post in that thread was "**** the police" or something a long the lines of that. The first 5 post in that thread were posts similar to that. The OP quoted one of those posts with a thumbs up. I don't understand how that would be considered trolling, especially in the context of what was already posted in the thread. If a moderator deems that post offensive, that thread shouldn't have got pass page one and closed immediately instead of being allowed to reach 5+ pages of posts similar to mine. It was all in good fun.

XBLAzaTuR

Last edited by Not AzaTuR : 01-24-2013 at 05:07 PM.
Old 01-24-2013, 05:51 PM #4
jmorisaki
B/S/T MOD

We can't continue to use the the everyone else was doing it reasoning. It's ineffective and a terrible reason.

Sorry.
Old 01-24-2013, 06:28 PM #5
Not AzaTuR
Wax On Wax Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorisaki View Post
We can't continue to use the the everyone else was doing it reasoning. It's ineffective and a terrible reason.

Sorry.
No, I agree with you. I learned my lesson when I described my iPhone as "LNIB" like everyone else does.
But seriously it is a terrible excuse, but I wasn't using that as an excuse. I was trying to explain what was being posted up until my last post in that thread. And that in context of what was already being posted, it shouldn't have been considered as trolling. More of a joking comment, which it was. I don't genuinely hate cops. I've never been in trouble with the law (except for 2 speeding tickets). Actually, while in Tiny Chat yesterday a new user said how he really hated the person who made that thread and that it was a terrible thread and I mentioned to him that most of us in that thread are just joking and we don't really hate him for being a cop. I was just contributing to that thread, like everyone else was in the humorous manner consistent with ST. What if I just said "I hate pigs"? Maybe the curse word was unnecessary, but that's what the word filter is for. And I posted this yesterday for crying out loud!!

XBLAzaTuR
Old 01-25-2013, 03:55 PM #6
Not AzaTuR
Wax On Wax Off

Well he wasn't offended by the comment. I think the moderator may have mistaken it as a purposely offensive comment on my part and didn't read the thread in it's entirety. Like I said, it was all in good fun. May I please get the infraction reversed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 911photography
Quote:
Originally Posted by Not AzaTuR
I don't want to hassle you or anything but I posted a few questions in your thread. Anyways, were you offended by the "I ****ing hate pigs" comment? I was infracted for it. The moderators think I was purposely trying to instigate and think it warrants pemabanning my 4-Year ASM account. You can review it here. https://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3925646

If you were offended by it I am sincerely sorry and I didn't mean for it to be offensive.
I wasn't offended and didn't report it. Sorry to hear that.

XBLAzaTuR
Old 01-25-2013, 04:31 PM #7
jmorisaki
B/S/T MOD

I'm not sure why you're tracking down users. No one said that he reported it. It was reported, reviewed and determined to be trolling/instigating.

You are misrepresenting what actually happened when you say that we thought it was worth banning your account over. The problem is that you thought it was worth risking your account over. You knew you had 9 active points and you still posted that! You have to stop blaming other people and take responsibility for your actions.

We've been down this path numerous times with your posting style. Sorry.
Old 01-25-2013, 06:11 PM #8
Not AzaTuR
Wax On Wax Off

I know I had 1-point to go. I wasn't misrepresenting what actually happened. That's just what I said in a PM to him. "Tracking down"? Why do you say it like that? I was just seeing if he was offended and if he was, apologizing. And I didn't think it was worth risking my account over. I thought it was a perfectly fine post. I am not a bad poster at all. A lot of the users in ST are consistently vicious to each other, calling each other "******s". I never talk down to other users. I never troll anyone. It was a humorous post and I believe the moderator took it out of context. Someone quoted me and said there was an animal section (pig reference) and I responded in a joking humor "No ***? There's an animal section?!" Which is another clue that it was obviously a light hearted joke. I already said this, but dozens of other posters posted the exact same thing in that thread. I was just on topic of what was being discussed. Honestly, I think my lack of "****-talking" in ST is what got me banned. But since I said it that time they must have thought "Owe he never does this, he must be trying to troll him". I am not that kind of character. I don't like making people feel bad. I was confident enough to post on this account. I know what is and what isn't appropriate to post on PBNation. Even moderators do a little smack talking here and there.

In the past, if I was infracted for something and I explained what happened I would get the infraction reversed. And that's exactly what happened. My post was misunderstood and infracted. I really don't want to argue, only explain myself of what happened. Even the Original Poster said he wasn't offended. What more do I need to prove I wasn't instigating anyone? Honestly, when ever I got banned other users would laugh and say "AzaTuR, you're retarded for posting that" but this time I got multiple PMs saying how obviously unfair this infraction was.

Quote:
well see if i can last 4 months i really dont know or if theyll just infract on the smallest thing like they did to you
Quote:
its bs, like 20 people also did it
Quote:
tell him that if he considers that trolling, then the mods need to enforce that rule strongly to everyone, not just random people
I wish PBNation would value it's consistent annual supporting members. Would be 5-Years, this February. For obvious reasons, I would be really upset if my account got banned. That being said, I don't want to be rude but you are only hurting my cause. I don't know what I did to you, but you are obviously trying to keep me from getting my account back. You are not even an ST moderator and you feel like you can judge me as a bad poster. Please don't respond to this. I would like the moderator who banned me to, so I can explain what happened to him.

Edit: I think it is really important that I mention that I am still VERY gracious John has given me the many opportunities to get my account back. But I am not trying to take advantage of that. I do genuinely feel that this infraction was a mistake, as do other members. Thanks John.

XBLAzaTuR

Last edited by Not AzaTuR : 01-25-2013 at 06:33 PM.
Old 01-25-2013, 09:18 PM #9
jmorisaki
B/S/T MOD

There are currently over 90 main forums (not including sub forums), over 3.5 million viewable threads and over 73 million posts. Let's assume there's about 100 moderators and forum captains.

Do you think it's possible for those 100 people to view 73 million posts? Most of them are volunteers who only have an hour or two to actually assist with making PbNation a solid forum?

We rely on users to police themselves and other users to report those rule breakers. Not everyone reports the rule breakers and we certainly do not see a large portion of the 73 million posts mentioned above.

We treat every reported post with the same rules. Regardless of your ASM status EVERYONE must abide by the same rules.

The commonality of this discussion is you. You continue to break the rules or tiptoe that line. You've been banned multiple times and have somehow finagled your way back and kept your account. It was a post that was trolling and you were caught. Infraction should stay.
Old 01-25-2013, 10:25 PM #10
Not AzaTuR
Wax On Wax Off

Not going to lie, those are some very impressive numbers. And I am VERY impressed with PBNation moderators. I have been on other forums and message boards and the PBNation moderators are no doubt the most professional. But I've only been permed once. And that was for describing my obviously used iPhone without a box as "like new". And you did the same thing, I know because I used one of your threads as an example but you deleted it. But I took that infraction, other moderators even commented in my TTMA thread and mentioned how they didn't think it was fair but they weren't the ones who infracted me. And this most recent infraction? Out of ALL the people who said what I said, he had to give me the infraction. The only person with a 9 point infraction, I had to be the one to get it? The OP wasn't offended by it. I even apologized to him. And I understand that ASM users have to follow the same rules. I was following the rules. I didn't troll him. To me and most everywhere else on the internet a troll is someone who says something and continues to instigate. I just made one humorous comment. Followed by another comment that was also a joking comment, not another insult which multiple users did in that thread. Other user said that and continued to harass him. I didn't. And this is fair? I've seen moderators straight up call PBNation members "*******es". Multiple times. And that exceeds what I said.

XBLAzaTuR

Last edited by Not AzaTuR : 01-25-2013 at 10:30 PM.
Old 01-30-2013, 08:59 AM #11
Not AzaTuR
Wax On Wax Off

Well, will someone please review my appeal here? Again, I was not trying to do any harm to anyone. My comment wasn't even directed at the OP. It was just my opinion, in general. (Even though I don't really hate cop). I wasn't trying to instigate him, just on topic of what everyone else was saying. I get home from a long day at the campus, open up ST to relieve my daily stress, open up that thread. I read the comments and without thinking or considering the repercussions of my post, I just posted about what was already being discussed. I had no intentions of tolling or instigating, just haveing some fun. If you look at all my most recent posts from that one all the back for at least 10 month I bet none of them are like that. I was actually trying not to post anything bad, if I made a thread that a moderator might consider offensive I would post it on my secondary accout. None of those threads were infracted but I did it just in case. All of these precautions and tip-toeing around ST for the past 10 months would have been in vain.

After reviewing this thread
https://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...5#post77904785

You guys even mention no body should take ST seriously, it's just a "septic tank". I agree with you! But I bet that poor soul genuinly got trolled, I didn't troll the OP and he even admitted that before making that thread he would get at lot of pointless comments and he even told me that he wasn't offended by mine or other members comments. It was all for fun. So no body really got hurt here. Can you guys please, please consider an infraction reversal. If any of the infractions ever posted deserved a reversal it would be that one! My 5th Year ASM is coming up soon and it would be really awesome to donate to this awesome site I frequent so much.

XBLAzaTuR

Last edited by Not AzaTuR : 01-30-2013 at 09:03 AM.
Old 01-30-2013, 09:06 AM #12
CyberThug
Playing it Bogart

CyberThug is a Supporting Member
CyberThug is a founding member
CyberThug is reppin' sidebar 4 life
CyberThug is Legendary
CyberThug is Boss
CyberThug is Immortal
It's hard to take you seriously when you post gems like this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not AzaTuR View Post
go **** yourself you ****ing ****** piece of ****
Keep that up and you'll most likely lose this account as well.
CyberThug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 09:20 AM #13
Not AzaTuR
Wax On Wax Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberThug View Post
It's hard to take you seriously when you post gems like this.

Keep that up and you'll most likely lose this account as well.

Yes yes yes, I considered someone might use that against me in here before I posted that. BUT, it was justifiable. The OP was spamming the small talk section with those TV Show and movie links. Definitely a spam bot. I really did think "Oh man, I might get an infraction for this one". But I'm on my secondary account, and it was a spam bot. No harm done. Similar posts will surely ensue. I really NEVER call anyone that word. EVER. It was satisfying. Except when spam bots like that make threads.

https://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3928751

https://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3928752

Edit: For real though, search all recent posts on my primary account. Most of them are genuine contributing posts.

XBLAzaTuR

Last edited by Not AzaTuR : 01-30-2013 at 12:38 PM.
Old 02-02-2013, 06:10 PM #14
Not AzaTuR
Wax On Wax Off

Any higher up reviewed this thread yet? I'm trying to be as least annoying and intrusive here.

XBLAzaTuR
Old 02-02-2013, 07:28 PM #15
jmorisaki
B/S/T MOD

Maybe it was the higher ups who actually infracted you......I would say the account is gone.

Take care of this account with better post choices.
Old 02-03-2013, 08:28 PM #16
Not AzaTuR
Wax On Wax Off

That would make sense... I didn't think an ST moderator infracted me. The post was in context of what was being discussed. The OP wasn't offended by it. No harm done. That's why I was hoping for it to be reviewed. Like I said, I read the thread and just commented on it which was relevant. Obviously joking, as you can see by the post that followed that one. No intentions of trolling. All my other posts on that account are not like that. CyberThug might even vouch that my posting have have changed entirely. And I do have better "post choices", I consider my posts to be the most boring and and not even fun posts in ST, being afraid be getting an infraction. Like I said, every thread I made which a mod might consider inappropriate I would make on my other account. None of those threads were infracted. All of this would have been in vein. May I please have the infraction reversed? Since the OP wasn't offended by it what so ever? I knew he wouldn't be as dozens of other posters were jokingly making jabs at him. Except one poster in particular who consistently attacked him, but he is now banned on multiple accounts. If it wasn't for his instigating the thread would have continued as usual and I would still have my account. I guess that one bad apple made it seem like we were all attacking him. As I stated earlier, I even told this guy that what he was saying was unnecessary and we were all joking in that thread. I am a great contributer to this site. I have even gotten a few people to purchase ASM as I genuinely enjoy this site and want it to continue.

XBLAzaTuR
Old 02-05-2013, 07:59 PM #17
Not AzaTuR
Wax On Wax Off

Ttt

XBLAzaTuR
Old 02-05-2013, 08:16 PM #18
USAFWD
Privates Investigator

USAFWD is a Moderator
USAFWD donated to help Peyton Trent
USAFWD supports our troops
USAFWD plays in the APPA D4 division
USAFWD is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
You were given many chances on your previous account. A few different mods have explained things to you. Sorry bud, the account is gone.
USAFWD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 08:18 PM #19
Not AzaTuR
Wax On Wax Off

Under these circumstances of what was being discussed you would agree this infraction deserves to stay? Have you looked at the thread? I apologized to him but he wasn't offended. If no harm was done, why should the infraction stay? It was all in good fun. We were having fun, so was he. If you review my other posts on that account you can see my posting style.

XBLAzaTuR
Old 02-05-2013, 08:21 PM #20
USAFWD
Privates Investigator

USAFWD is a Moderator
USAFWD donated to help Peyton Trent
USAFWD supports our troops
USAFWD plays in the APPA D4 division
USAFWD is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Yes, the infraction was warranted and certainly needs to stay. We have been down this road so many times with you.

Again, the account is gone. Please adhere to the PbN rules when posting in the future.
USAFWD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 09:05 PM #21
Not AzaTuR
Wax On Wax Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by USAFWD View Post
Yes, the infraction was warranted and certainly needs to stay. We have been down this road so many times with you.

Again, the account is gone. Please adhere to the PbN rules when posting in the future.
Why do you say "so many times"? Like I've been infracted for trolling? Granted, when I first started posting in ST I received multiple infractions, I had only received one in the prior 4 years. And none of those infractions were for trolling, maybe one. Most of those infractions were for posting stuff such as "first" or "am I doing it right". I was new to ST and I did not know what was acceptable. And once I received a permaban, which came out of no where, it was for describing my iPhone as "new". That rule is to insure that no one sells brand new items in your forum, not implemented so that people like me who describe their items as "like new" to get an infraction. Some of the moderators on here sell blatantly new items, I'm sorry that I didn't know how to beat around the bush when describing my phone. Sorry, everytime I think about that infraction I can't help but rant about it. That infraction (excuse my language) was complete bull****. I want to sell my phone fast and at the best price so describing it as "new" fit it the best. It obviously wasn't knew, there was not a box, the picture showed micro scratches and it didn't even include a charger. And this most recent post? EVERYONE who commented in that thread said what I said. So it is obvious who ever gave me the infraction picked me out.

Am I genuinely that bad of a poster you don't want me on this forum? Have you even looked at my posts?

XBLAzaTuR

Last edited by Not AzaTuR : 02-05-2013 at 09:07 PM.