PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-11-2010, 08:13 PM #64
Onuris
Oldskool Baller

Onuris owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Wow, have not been on here in a while, been busy with work and the kids, thought this thread would have been dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave3066 View Post
hows the geo2?
Got the orange/black Warped Dark Geo2, and I love it, currently is replacing my Marq Victory as my favorite semi. Is very reliable so far, shoots nice and smooth, very gentle on paint. Velocity is extremely consistent, which contributes to its great accuracy. Stock barrel is pretty good, even better with a Stiffi or Deadlywind Fibur on it. Almost as accurate as my CCM S6.5 pump. Only complaint is that it is still not as efficient as a poppet-valve marker, but that is to be expected with a spool based design.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underworld56 View Post
just remember money cant buy happiness
That is true, my ex-wife is one of the most unhappy people that I know. Definitely not the same woman I married. She worries to much about success and what her circle of so-called friends think. She forgot where she came from and how to use what she has to actually enjoy life.

What one does with their life and the quality with which they live it is much more important. That said, having money as a resource is a definite asset in life. I think that it was Paul Newman who said "I have been rich and happy, and I have been poor and happy. Rich and happy is better." I would have to concur with that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fame&fortune101 View Post
Throw in a backyard paintball field and you are set.
We have 147 acres, mostly woods, do a fair bit of paintballing in them, would kind of be nice to make some actual bunkers and such, my son and his friends might be doing that next year.

[quote=Mater like TAmater;67808875]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onuris

I ****ing salute you. Why do people have to comment on the amount of money you make or don't make. I thought it was funny I was laughing at the description of the shopping list. I wish my family was into the sport.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1cheeselova View Post
this thread went to how the op thinks .50 ca is greatl for his kids, to how awesome his life is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digger70chall View Post
you are confused if you ever thought this thread was actually about how .50 cal is great and not about how awesome this guy thinks his life is...
You know, I was just kind of telling our experience shopping as a story, think it is more interesting that way, and I normally do not impulse shop like that, but it happens sometimes. The intent of the whole thing was to kind of tell how my view of .50 cal was changed somewhat by getting a different perspective from my daughter.

The whole topic of what my financial situation is was started by other posters, not me.

And for the record, why should I not think that my life is awesome? That I am blessed. I feel sorry for anyone who does not feel that way about themselves, no matter what your position or station in life. And it has nothing to do with having money or possessions, although both are nice. Even when we were first starting up our business and were barely scraping by, I still felt blessed and happy. We had a small 2 bedroom house that was falling apart, and a mini van that was in even worse condition. Sure things were hard and stressful at times, but we managed to get by. We did our best to spend valuable quality time together as a family, and maintain a positive attitude through everything in our life.

Life is a precious gift, and should be lived as such. Do your best in everything you do. Make it an adventure. Build loving, lasting positive relationships with everyone in your life. Seek to improve what you can control in all areas, and accept what you cannot control. Eliminate all destructive habits and addictions from your life, but do not deny the occasional vice. Take command of your mind and body and put them in subjection. What your mind believes, you will do and accomplish. If you have negative thoughts and worries, that is how your life will turn out. If you think positive, and put action to those thoughts, then there is no limit as to what you can accomplish in life. Life is about quality, not quantity. That is what is important.
Advertisement
Old 09-11-2010, 10:49 PM #65
Aviator89

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay3303 View Post
I know I'm 18...... But, adopt me?
Lol. I can just hope that i'd be able to get my family into paintball when I start one. I'm having trouble getting my girlfriend to try it out
which part? starting a family or playing paintball? hehehe...
Old 09-12-2010, 12:31 AM #66
PeaTear_Griffin

has been a member for 10 years
PeaTear_Griffin is playing at Living Legends V
PeaTear_Griffin is playing at Living Legends VI
PeaTear_Griffin is playing at Living Legends VII
PeaTear_Griffin is playing at Living Legends VIII
PeaTear_Griffin supports Team VICIOUS
4k in child support a week? Thats a sweet deal you got going on there.....
Old 09-12-2010, 12:36 PM #67
Digger70chall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onuris View Post
And for the record, why should I not think that my life is awesome? That I am blessed. I feel sorry for anyone who does not feel that way about themselves, no matter what your position or station in life. And it has nothing to do with having money or possessions, although both are nice. Even when we were first starting up our business and were barely scraping by, I still felt blessed and happy. We had a small 2 bedroom house that was falling apart, and a mini van that was in even worse condition. Sure things were hard and stressful at times, but we managed to get by. We did our best to spend valuable quality time together as a family, and maintain a positive attitude through everything in our life.

Life is a precious gift, and should be lived as such. Do your best in everything you do. Make it an adventure. Build loving, lasting positive relationships with everyone in your life. Seek to improve what you can control in all areas, and accept what you cannot control. Eliminate all destructive habits and addictions from your life, but do not deny the occasional vice. Take command of your mind and body and put them in subjection. What your mind believes, you will do and accomplish. If you have negative thoughts and worries, that is how your life will turn out. If you think positive, and put action to those thoughts, then there is no limit as to what you can accomplish in life. Life is about quality, not quantity. That is what is important.
I am not saying your life is not awesome, just that you should've known ahead of time where the focus was going to head by the way you told your story. I am glad that you realize how fortunate you and your family are to be financially taken care of like that. You are right though it certainly made for a more interesting story!
Digger70chall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 03:25 PM #68
gemini0521

Onuris....don't you own G.I. Milsim? That sure was some fairytale, though....

gemini0521 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 09:14 PM #69
BELOWZERO
2JZGTE POWERED

BELOWZERO is playing at Living Legends V
BELOWZERO is playing at Living Legends VI
BELOWZERO owns a Planet Eclipse SLS
BELOWZERO supports Team VICIOUS
BELOWZERO is Legendary
BELOWZERO is Boss
BELOWZERO supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by Underworld56 View Post
just remember money cant buy happiness
your right it buys super crazy *** happiness

Indy Battleground Paintball
Freelancers
RIP Dan Voils
900-999-999
BELOWZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 09:43 AM #70
surge101
word

surge101 supports Shocker RSX
I can only imagine the look on that store owners face when you left.

You seriously spent 1/3 of my yearly salary i one sitting haha.
surge101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 04:43 PM #71
Luigi Speed 05
PBN made me a gun whore..

Luigi Speed 05 plays in the PSP
 plays in the NXL
Luigi Speed 05 plays in the APPA D4 division
Luigi Speed 05 is a top reviewer
but that's exactly what I've been saying all along: .50 cal is for girls and little kids! nothing wrong with it, just keep this in perspective and we all should be just fine...

Miami Devious sponsored by: VALKEN, VIRTUE, RUTHLESS PB
Luigi Speed 05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 03:22 PM #72
ThatRowingGuy

up
ThatRowingGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 01:22 AM #73
Ninja1058
bucking fitch

Ninja1058 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Ninja1058 plays in the APPA D4 division
Ninja1058 supports Ninja Paintball
Quote:
Originally Posted by jay3303 View Post
I'm having trouble getting my girlfriend to try it out
youre not the only one. my gf even refuse to shoot a paintball gun
Ninja1058 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 11:14 AM #74
cdhayes2
Well at least Im not 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja1058

youre not the only one. my gf even refuse to shoot a paintball gun
Cause she knows she'll like it
Old 11-02-2010, 10:00 PM #75
Ninja1058
bucking fitch

Ninja1058 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Ninja1058 plays in the APPA D4 division
Ninja1058 supports Ninja Paintball
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdhayes2 View Post
Cause she knows she'll like it
i guess its a good thing she doesnt like it. otherwise she'd probably steal all of my gears
Ninja1058 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 03:08 PM #76
Zigenscarface

Zigenscarface owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Zigenscarface owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Zigenscarface supports Team VICIOUS
my GF plays ball. she first played on our vacation to ecuador lol.. she has an upped ion.. i tried to give her my etek2 when i got my ego n n she told me no
Zigenscarface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 03:15 PM #77
thetab5492
#TYBG

thetab5492 plays in the PSP
thetab5492 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
thetab5492 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
thetab5492 supports DLX Technology
you're a great dad.
thetab5492 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 09:59 PM #78
ahoplite

ahoplite owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
ahoplite supports Team VICIOUS
wish i had you're family dude, my family's lame haha
Luxe
ahoplite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 10:42 PM #79
RabidHobo
projectile bacon?!

When i have a family i hope to be able to spend weekends with them and bond, paintball or not.

RabidHobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 05:14 AM #80
Foxxhound1991
Buy my stuff

Foxxhound1991 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Foxxhound1991 supports Team VICIOUS
Foxxhound1991 supports Bob Gurnsey
Sounds like a good family! Hope you love the Kriss, i would love to shoot one.
Foxxhound1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 10:07 AM #81
bobalis
ROLO

bobalis owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
bobalis supports our troops
We all know this guy has a great family but stop it with the necroposts already
My Old Feedback
bobalis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 06:03 PM #82
EGOcentricFOOL

EGOcentricFOOL owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
EGOcentricFOOL owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
EGOcentricFOOL supports Team VICIOUS
i wish i had the money to go into a store and buy my gf a 1500$ marker on the spot..
Old 01-06-2011, 10:38 PM #83
NoShaDow
MC Historical Inaccuracy

NoShaDow owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
NoShaDow has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Damn I am a dude but if a boyfriend would buy me an sls on the spot I might reconsider being heterosexual lol

Pinkies PB
NoShaDow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 08:44 PM #84
team_Static_Age

team_Static_Age owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
team_Static_Age supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onuris View Post
Yes she is, she is naturally gifted it seems as a paintball player and in karting, she has her own race team, U Go Girl Racing. My son is a very good karter as well, but a bit more laid back when it comes to paintball though.

Not gullible at all, she already sold the PM9 and the Mini seems to have a buyer as well, so she is living up to her end of the deal. My kids are willing to work for most of what they have. They have to help maintain relations with sponsors for their racing and such, as it costs about $200k a year for both of them to remain competitive in karting.

I spend a good amount on my gf, I do spoil her, but she does the same for me. I have had my eye on a new .45ACP carbine, a Kriss Super V, so she bought it for me.

I do not think that I am extremely wealthy, but I suppose that is a matter of interpretation. When my ex-wife and I got divorced, I got half of the business we owned, 25% up front, the rest in severance over 20 years. And I am the custodial parent of our 4 kids, so she pays me $4k a week in child support. And I have another business of my own that I started after the divorce, so I do well, am blessed.

Yes, it is serious, why should she not have them? We are avid paintball players, go out at least a couple of times a month when the weather is decent. She also has a custom pink Hello Kitty Mini-

https://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...=#post67641446
Sadly I feel your pain.. I had a shopping list like that on thursday... Two nt's a critical quest and a grip of other gear for my wife, son, brother, and myself. No more everyone going to the pro shop with me.
team_Static_Age is offline   Reply With Quote