PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 11-08-2008, 06:34 PM #1
nap time

has been a member for 10 years
uscg boot camp

can any one give me a basic run down what boot camp will be like?

infinity legend vlocity macdev 45/45
nap time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-08-2008, 06:38 PM #2
Sanguinary
I fapped to your post.

Sanguinary helped look for balloons
 is playing at Living Legends XI
Sanguinary owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Sanguinary supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharpshooter109 View Post
I think you should be more specific, like what branch is it Army, Navy etc.
really?

It says Coastie in the thread title.

Sorry. I don't know much about the CG.
Only person to ever have a 10,000th post
Sanguinary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 08:31 PM #3
sharpshooter109

My mistake i didn't pay much attention to the thread title, and only the post.

Last edited by sharpshooter109 : 11-08-2008 at 08:36 PM.
sharpshooter109 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 10:17 PM #4
cstasny

Cant tell you how reliable this is but it's something. Link
Old 11-09-2008, 12:22 AM #5
icp1327

It just 8 weeks of yelling and PT and class work. It was, in retrospect, a great time. While I was there I would have rather been anywhere but there...what rate are you looking at going into?

MAN I MISS ACTIVE DUTY!

Last edited by icp1327 : 11-09-2008 at 12:28 AM.
icp1327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 02:53 AM #6
sHoCkA (Banned)

sHoCkA is a Supporting Member
I miss all those mind**** games and getting smoked constantly. Getting waken up at 0200 and getting smoked until 0500 til that DSGT gets relieved of duty. Then getting smoked from 0500 until 2100 until that DSGT gets relieved of duty for 15 weeks. Then the same thing at Airborne school for 4 weeks. It was stupid/gay/retarded at the time, but looking back at it all, it was ****ing hilarious and it was the best shape I've ever been in my life. As much as it sucks at the time, you'll look back it all and laugh.

edit - To the OP, there's no spoilers in the military section. We CAN'T tell you what to expect of how YOUR training will go. YOUR actions will dictate how YOUR training goes. False motivation > no motivation. Don't talk back to anyone because when you first get there, you're scum. You're nothing. They'll build you into what they want you to become. Don't cry, don't complain, don't argue. Just do what you're told. Be in the right place at the right time when you're told to be there/told to do that. You'll be nervous and scared at the anticipation of it all, but after a few weeks, you'll learn teamwork and you'll stop ****ing up so much. Of course, you'll never stop ****ing up because the Drill Sgts/DIs are bored and just want to smoke you but you'll learn to take a lot of what they say/make you do with a grain of salt. You'll hate life and you'll love life. Make the best of it. Good luck.

Last edited by sHoCkA : 11-09-2008 at 02:58 AM.
sHoCkA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 03:56 PM #7
icp1327

Quote:
Originally Posted by sHoCkA View Post
I miss all those mind**** games and getting smoked constantly. Getting waken up at 0200 and getting smoked until 0500 til that DSGT gets relieved of duty. Then getting smoked from 0500 until 2100 until that DSGT gets relieved of duty for 15 weeks. Then the same thing at Airborne school for 4 weeks. It was stupid/gay/retarded at the time, but looking back at it all, it was ****ing hilarious and it was the best shape I've ever been in my life. As much as it sucks at the time, you'll look back it all and laugh.

edit - To the OP, there's no spoilers in the military section. We CAN'T tell you what to expect of how YOUR training will go. YOUR actions will dictate how YOUR training goes. False motivation > no motivation. Don't talk back to anyone because when you first get there, you're scum. You're nothing. They'll build you into what they want you to become. Don't cry, don't complain, don't argue. Just do what you're told. Be in the right place at the right time when you're told to be there/told to do that. You'll be nervous and scared at the anticipation of it all, but after a few weeks, you'll learn teamwork and you'll stop ****ing up so much. Of course, you'll never stop ****ing up because the Drill Sgts/DIs are bored and just want to smoke you but you'll learn to take a lot of what they say/make you do with a grain of salt. You'll hate life and you'll love life. Make the best of it. Good luck.

Wow couldn't have said it any better!
icp1327 is offline   Reply With Quote