ReplyRegional Ups

Old 07-02-2011, 10:22 PM #232
ovechkin88

ovechkin88 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by NEVER-RIP Rick James View Post
Our big game is July 31st. It will be AMAZING

Addressing the incidents:

The person whos gun was stolen had told us (paintball explosion staff) that he left for about half an hour to get food. He told us what this after he noticed the marker was stolen. According to person whos gun was stolen, he left it on top of his gearbag in the grand stands. This leaves a lot of time for things to happen. We dont have water fountains here. If he was just in the immediate area, then the friends he was with would have been around his stuff. His friends were with him offsite getting food. His friends however put all their stuff away and or brought it with them. I really feel bad for the guy. We have been very cooperative and will continue to do what ever we can.

How can people blame our park? We have staff everywhere and do our best. Since these incidents we have even heightened our security.

We have always offered free lockers since we have opened, and the locker are everywhere. We were waiting on the lock to be delivered as our supplier has been out. However, we had lock for sale the week his gun was stolen.

I think that this comes down to everyone securing their property. We have locker everywhere. We have them in different sizes so if you want a locker cubby to hold you wallet and keys we offer them too. We have a lot of cameras, however we cant see everything. We do our best to cover what we can. We have a lot of people who frequent our park. Our incident rate is super low.
i actually left it with 2 of my friends but they left the airball area
ovechkin88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-02-2011, 11:46 PM #233
NEVER-RIP Rick James
Paintball Explosion

has been a member for 10 years
NEVER-RIP Rick James is an Premier field/store owner
We all make mistakes. We are still keeping an eye out for it. All our staff is on the look out. If we see an ken griffy egos we are checking sn. We will do our best to help!
Paintball Chicago
Indoor Paintball Chicago
Paintball Bomb online store
Facebook For more Field and Store info http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...on/37794434786
TeamNEVER RIP in my heart till I die
NEVER-RIP Rick James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 05:27 PM #234
Cpt.Obvious
Davie Jones

So any more info on this big game? Generals been picked? # of pre-regs? Anything?
Cpt.Obvious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 11:12 PM #235
NEVER-RIP Rick James
Paintball Explosion

Big game= July 31st. 40 for Sunday day of... only 35 for sunday or 40 for Sat and sunday. $65 dollar case for sunday, or for Both days if you pre register!!! 57 pre registered so far!!! Romeo and my self will be the generals!!! Come by its guna be sick!!!
Paintball Chicago
Indoor Paintball Chicago
Facebook For more Field and Store info http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...on/37794434786
Old 07-06-2011, 09:04 AM #236
NEVER-RIP Rick James
Paintball Explosion

Its guna be SICK!!!
Paintball Chicago
Indoor Paintball Chicago
Old 07-07-2011, 01:48 PM #237
NEVER-RIP Rick James
Paintball Explosion

We just got Paint Caddys in!!!
Paintball Chicago
Indoor Paintball Chicago
Old 07-08-2011, 02:23 PM #238
Ryan.O
SaintS Scenario Paintball

Ryan.O posts videos on PbNation
Ryan.O has been published on the PbNation Youtube Channel
Hoping we can get several SaintS out to that July game. Sounds like a good time!!!

Partnered with:
Paintball Explosion
601 Dundee Avenue
East Dundee, IL 60118

Check out my YouTube channel
Ryan.O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 10:30 AM #239
NEVER-RIP Rick James
Paintball Explosion

Only a few more days to pre-register for the big game!!!
Paintball Chicago
Indoor Paintball Chicago
Old 07-12-2011, 11:02 PM #240
NEVER-RIP Rick James
Paintball Explosion

we got some more of the sly profits in at both locations!!!
Paintball Chicago
Indoor Paintball Chicago
Old 07-14-2011, 03:38 PM #241
Tomfoolery x
O hai

When does pre-registration for the big game end? Or am I too late already? Lol
Tomfoolery x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 12:44 AM #242
Wild Huntsman
El Presidente

Wild Huntsman owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Wild Huntsman posts videos on PbNation
Wild Huntsman is an NCPA player
Wild Huntsman plays in the APPA beginner division
a bunch of us should be here this sunday the 17th!
Wild Huntsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 12:36 AM #243
Cloom

i love this field. me and my friends paying only on speed ball fields, and we will show up for sure next weekend. what about big game the airfield will be open ??
Cloom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 07:09 AM #244
PistolPete93
Keine Knabe

PistolPete93 posts videos on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomfoolery x View Post
When does pre-registration for the big game end? Or am I too late already? Lol
Same thought here. Haven't seen anything anywhere that says when you need to preregister by. Not on the flyer for the event or website
PistolPete93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 04:53 PM #245
Thumper113

Thumper113 is playing at Living Legends V
Thumper113 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Pre registration ends the friday before the event
Thumper113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 08:47 PM #246
firefightermbc

Hey guys, I have a couple questions about the field.

My best friend keeps holding us off from going because he says that you guys are still completing some fields, is this true or do you guys have up all the fields you're planning on having up and running this season?

The other question I have is how convenient is access to my vehicle compared to where we air up/hang out between games? The reason I ask is that I like to keep parts, spare equipment, paint, food, etc. in my car and make frequent trips to it between games.

Thanks in advance for taking the time to answer and if I like the field when I try it out I have every intention of getting an annual membership and making this my home field. I'm up in Rockford, I'm tired of driving all the way to Fox, and the thought of shooting down I-90 and being able to play ball within 45 minutes is very appealing. Too bad I don't still live in Elgin, I'd probably be trying to work for you if I did!

Take care,
Mike
firefightermbc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 09:28 PM #247
tonycon
Knuckleheads Paintball

tonycon owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
tonycon supports our troops
tonycon is Legendary
tonycon owns a Planet Eclipse GSL
Pretty sure all the fields are done for the year. As far as parking, if you want to run back and forth to your car you will be spending more time doing that than playing. It's a hike from the fields, through the building and then out to the parking lot. When you do make it out there...which should be sooner than later...watch where you park, most people out there park like total ****! Which is surprising for such a large parking lot!

Proudly Sponsored By: Valken Paintball

KnuckleHeads Paintball Team
Game footage
tonycon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 10:14 PM #248
crazyskier537

crazyskier537 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Quote:
Originally Posted by firefightermbc View Post
Hey guys, I have a couple questions about the field.

My best friend keeps holding us off from going because he says that you guys are still completing some fields, is this true or do you guys have up all the fields you're planning on having up and running this season?

The other question I have is how convenient is access to my vehicle compared to where we air up/hang out between games? The reason I ask is that I like to keep parts, spare equipment, paint, food, etc. in my car and make frequent trips to it between games.

Thanks in advance for taking the time to answer and if I like the field when I try it out I have every intention of getting an annual membership and making this my home field. I'm up in Rockford, I'm tired of driving all the way to Fox, and the thought of shooting down I-90 and being able to play ball within 45 minutes is very appealing. Too bad I don't still live in Elgin, I'd probably be trying to work for you if I did!

Take care,
Mike
Not really sure what you play. If you play airball, then their indoor field is pretty much right at the parking lot. There is an air fill station there as well. If you play in the woods/ any other fields they have, the walk is a bit longer, but not too bad. I would advise against going back and forth to your car, cause it is kind of far (unless you play airball, like I said). You also have to pass through the main enterance, which is sometimes pretty packed with people that buy admission (no worries though, these lines move fast). Go and check this field out. I guarantee you won't be dissapointed.

You can also go ahead and slap your friend for me. There are more than enough fields, and none that I know of are under construction. Check out their site (pbbomb.com) and see for yourself.

Hope to see you around!
crazyskier537 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 01:07 PM #249
poczekaj112

going here tomorrow is the indoor speedball usually busy on sundays? or does wiseguys have the field for practice?
poczekaj112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 01:31 PM #250
HKARMYBALLER

HKARMYBALLER plays in the APPA D4 division
There is always a good sized crowd for indoor speedball on Sundays, and the Wiseguys will not have the field (To my knowledge none of the current Wiseguy players will be there tomorrow). The only reason you would have to get off the field is if there is a private party, but even then the open group just rotates on/off the field with the private group.

As for going to your car, I would suggest bringing a lock (or buying one in the proshop for I believe $6) and utilizing the lockers for all your tools and paint. It would make your day much easier rather than continuously going back to the car, but the field does not allow off field food or drink due to the liquor license/insurance reasons so you should probably leave that in the car to come back to during breaks throughout the day.

Also the only field that might have not been completed was Turmoil, but now that the helicopter is in place (which is ridiculously cool, go check it out!) there are no fields incomplete.
Old 07-23-2011, 01:43 PM #251
crazyskier537

crazyskier537 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Yeah, the private groups get pretty annoying.

From what I know, the wiseguys (or any other team for that matter) dont practice on days that there's open play. You might see a couple guys together, but they dont have organized practice. Correct me if I'm wrong though..
crazyskier537 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 03:25 PM #252
poczekaj112

Very cool im xcited to come out and play!
poczekaj112 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups