Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyGold Ups

Old 04-02-2014, 11:25 PM #1
B3ARC1AW

CHEAP! Almost New Pants and Jersey CHEAP!

RULES:
-I will not ship first. I will ship once I receive payment, or if there is a trade I will ship after I get your package.
-Prices do not include shipping (unless otherwise stated) as it varies based on package size and destination.
-PayPal is the only method of payment I will accept.
-Everything leaves my hands in working order or as described, if we trade so should yours.
-What you see is what you get. Ask questions if you have them, I cannot read your mind.
-Post in this thread and PM me with what you want, and your offer for it, do not ever ask what my lowest is.
-If trading for a tank that is out of hydro, I will get the tank tested at a local business before shipping my
part of the trade. If it passes I will then proceed to ship my half of the trade, otherwise I will ship the tank
back at your expense if you want it back.
-I will not hold the gun/parts for you until you get enough cash.
I will, however, accept deposits on the marker to guarantee the marker to you when you have cash to buy it.
These deposits are non refundable as to discourage people backing out of deals.

DETAILS:
For sale are two nearly new pieces of clothes I just never wear and have had in the closet for years.

The pants are black with some gray and white. They have a 28-34 waist range. They are older, but have no rips, tears, or holes in them.

The jersey is also black with gray and white. It has no rips, tears, or holes, and no stains that I remember. It is a size large.

PRICES/TRADES:
-$40 shipped pants
-$20 shipped jersey
-$50 shipped for both

Trades:
-Carbon Fiber Freak tip
-.679 Freak insert

PICTURES:
More can be taken for serious buyers
Advertisement
Old 04-04-2014, 08:32 AM #2
Abe_2014

how is the padding on the pants? I'm a size 29/30 waist do you think they will fit?
Abe_2014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 03:16 PM #3
Elvisfreshly561

Mineee
Old 04-07-2014, 04:35 PM #4
B3ARC1AW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvisfreshly561 View Post
Mineee
Not yet. You haven't paid for them yet, haha.
Old 04-07-2014, 05:27 PM #5
crmoore83

crmoore83 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
crmoore83 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Pm

Looking For Top Dollar For Your Trade?

Visit YourPBFriend.com

Support Your Local Fields
Paintball Indiana, Field of Dreams, Backyard Battlegroundz, Paintball Barn, Paintball Plex
crmoore83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 08:51 PM #6
Empir3p

Intrested in both pm me
Empir3p is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyGold Ups

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you don’t like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply don’t post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.