Old 01-30-2012, 12:35 AM #906
travisxcore
Shoop da Whoop.

travisxcore helped look for balloons
travisxcore is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Quote:
Originally Posted by freestyle141 View Post
This guy has to be a troll right?

First the ct20b isnt a supra turbo, its a 3rd gen turbo mr2 turbo. Also, you cant just bolt on a 3s head and expect to get 301hp, that doesn't even make sense. You are better off doing a gen3 swap anyways. With alot of supporting mods, and 17psi you might get close to 300whp in a heavier car, not setup for drag racing. Robs hatch would smoke your car sorry bud.
98+ 5S-FE blocks bolt on. And no a Gen3 swap isn't better. A Gen4 swap (very hard to acquire as they were only in ST246/ST215s) is. But thats besides the point, I didn't say just the head. I said all the goodies. And yes the CT20 turbo is a supra turbo. I believe your thinking of the 2ndGens that had the CT26s. Anyways, back to the 5S-GTE hybrid, its better motor because the blocks beefer (so its more reliable), you get a bigger crank, and instead of having a 2.0 motor, you get a 2.2. I'm assuming you bought your 3S-GTE motor and did no research what so ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brownpeso View Post
googled "5S-FE ST204"

then i lold
I lol'd too. We got the most watered down version of the car out of the whole world. Even the ****ing Canadians got it better then us.

Last edited by travisxcore : 01-30-2012 at 12:39 AM.
travisxcore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 12:37 AM #907
Not2FFU

has been a member for 10 years
lol
Old 01-30-2012, 12:40 AM #908
yuik
Mr Diet Coke on the Rocks

yuik is playing at Living Legends V
yuik is playing at Living Legends VI
yuik is an NCPA player
yuik plays in the APPA D5 division
yuik is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
yuik is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twenty4/7_Ep3 View Post
The fastest 4 cyl cars in the world are honda or mitsu. toyota is no where to be found. congrats on living in a dream world.
the almighty wrx wants to have a word with you...

that 6.9 second black dsm is still the worlds fastest 4 banger in the 1/4 though?
yuik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 12:41 AM #909
Hawnduhfanboi
Awww Yeeeah

DSM lol

Last edited by Hawnduhfanboi : 01-30-2012 at 12:45 AM.
Hawnduhfanboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 12:45 AM #910
freestyle141
Because Racecar

freestyle141 is playing at Living Legends VI
Yep I have done no research that's why my mr2 makes 500whp and you google information.

You said ct20b, that is a mr2 turbocharger not the supra ct20. Comprehension is key. ct12 never came on a mr2, at least no where in the US or Europe. Also a supra turbo will not bolt onto the exhaust manifold, so plan on getting an adapter to do so for fail of gains.

Also there is far more than "bolting on" a 5s block. So once again you are incorrect. The block is not "beefier" it is just flat by the water pump instead of rounded which is where a 3s block is prone to crack. You can also make a 3s block a 2.2L, doesn't matter what block. The benefit would be a 98+ block to make an oversquare motor.

So once again, you are better doing a gen3 swap for your 301hp goal.

As for fastest 4cyl in the world, it is or was a Toyota 5sgte when it ran 7s three years ago, honda and mitsu have been playing catch up. HT scion 6.87 1300whp currently iirc.

CCM gloss red s6.5 #40
Dangerous Power Fusion FX

Last edited by freestyle141 : 01-30-2012 at 12:48 AM.
freestyle141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 12:50 AM #911
travisxcore
Shoop da Whoop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by freestyle141 View Post
As for fastest 4cyl in the world, it is or was a Toyota 5sgte. HT scion 6.87 1300whp.
Wait wait wait. Your saying I'm better doing a 3rd gen swap, when your saying the motor I'm building is or was the fasted motor in the world.

A 5S-GTE is a hybrid. A 5S-FE block, with a 3S-GTE head, and goodies. So full of ****ing fail.
Old 01-30-2012, 12:57 AM #912
freestyle141
Because Racecar

I know what a 5sgte is you idiot. You literally cannot read, are a troll, or are 13, not sure yet. You must of missed the whole third paragraph one post up. I have 2 5s blocks sitting in my storage with my mr2 that makes power unlike your **** car.

You have a goal to hit 300hp, a stock gen3 3sgte can do that. So yes, you are better off doing a 3rd gen swap(if you know what that is). Saving you from being a idiot, but do as you please.

CCM gloss red s6.5 #40
Old 01-30-2012, 01:06 AM #913
travisxcore
Shoop da Whoop.

I don't have any goal? I said I could easily hit 300hp. And oh wow, you have a badass MR2. Some guy around here has a 660hp MR2 with a 5S-GTE. Its not that hard to accomplish. I'm not gonna do swap like every other person out there, I don't want a 3S-GTE. Besides its stupid to do that when you can just make a hybrid and have a more reliable motor. And hell yea my car makes **** power. Its a stock 5S-FE with 200+k miles on it. Go back MR20C and self-indulge in your ugly *** car.

But hey, when your motor blows cause you sit there revving it up to bask in all your glory, sell me your tranny, kay?
Old 01-30-2012, 01:08 AM #914
ilovemymatrix

this guy just can't win lol
ilovemymatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 01:11 AM #915
greaseball
CZ master race

Quote:
Originally Posted by travisxcore View Post
Guaranteed it'd smoke your car too..
LOL

Last edited by greaseball : 01-30-2012 at 01:13 AM.
greaseball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 01:22 AM #916
freestyle141
Because Racecar

Quote:
I don't have any goal? I said I could easily hit 300hp. And oh wow, you have a badass MR2. Some guy around here has a 660hp MR2 with a 5S-GTE. Its not that hard to accomplish. I'm not gonna do swap like every other person out there, I don't want a 3S-GTE. Besides its stupid to do that when you can just make a hybrid and have a more reliable motor. And hell yea my car makes **** power. Its a stock 5S-FE with 200+k miles on it. Go back MR20C and self-indulge in your ugly *** car.

But hey, when your motor blows cause you sit there revving it up to bask in all your glory, sell me your tranny, kay?
You will barely get 300whp with your ct20b, oh wait nvm you meant ct20 after you googled it. Some guy has a 660hp 5sgte? Am I supposed to be impressed lol? I know quite a few at that power level and beyond. That's not a rare occurrence, I will be at the same power level come summer so cool story. A 3sgte is perfectly reliable until 500whp(which you will never hit anyways). My mr2 is ugly, sure if thats what you think. I guarentee its in far better condition than your celica

Why would I sit and rev my motor then sell my transmission? You really need some sort of education.

CCM gloss red s6.5 #40
Old 01-30-2012, 03:06 AM #917
spug
spuggles

spug is a Moderator
spug is a Supporting Member
spug donated to help Peyton Trent
spug supports our troops
Quote:
I don't have any goal? I said I could easily hit 300hp. And oh wow, you have a badass MR2. Some guy around here has a 660hp MR2 with a 5S-GTE. Its not that hard to accomplish. I'm not gonna do swap like every other person out there, I don't want a 3S-GTE. Besides its stupid to do that when you can just make a hybrid and have a more reliable motor. And hell yea my car makes <del>****</del> power. Its a stock 5S-FE with 200+k miles on it. Go back MR20C and self-indulge in your ugly <del>***</del> car.

I'm still trying to figure out why you come into someones BUILD THREAD spouting all sorts of toyota crap? He didn't create this thread to talk about cars, it was made to show others what he has done/is doing to his car.

Since when has some hill climb crap been the standard by which all cars should be measured? I personally don't give a **** about climbing hills, unless it's Pikes Peak maybe, and neither do Hondas.

You also need to realize that by the time your 300 CRANK hp car hits boost, Rob's 320 NA WHEEL hp car will already be gone..........

Take the toyota discussion to a toyota thread and quit cluttering this one.

Thanks.
spug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 05:42 AM #918
Twenty4/7_Ep3
GangSTA

Lol I woke up and read the new posts starting with the one about him smoking my car with 300 bhp and almost starting crying.

Lol at him arguing with freestyle.

And lol at him talking **** to me when he has 130 crank hp currently.

According to my vigorous google calculations chances are when you put your hybrid swap together with that little ballsack turbo you will Probably make about 250whp

I make 250 before vtak

And let me know when you have 660 I'll still race you at the track. See you brag about beating cars with 20 more hp than you. I brag about beating cars with double the hp that I have. And it happens everytime I go to the track. Meanwhile you are sitting at home with 130 hp dreaming about smoking my car

Id love to see you beat my 2 liter times. Run 12.4 with whatever turbo setup you do and come talk to me. Bc I did that with 240whp, stock k20a with cams and bolt ons. ALL MOTOR.

Hopefully someone drives "el Freddy" this year and it brings the record to Honda. It went 7.0x @ 2xx last year.
2013 Civic SI Street
Twenty4/7_Ep3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 08:44 AM #919
kfresh
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Quote:
Its the Goodwin House uphill sprint. Some of the newest F1 cars were there and got beat out by a 16 year old car with only 700whp. Thats racing, not driving in a straight line with your foot slammed on the gas.
what f1 cars... also it wasn't a race... its a driveway aka they were not driving hard, its a cruise.

1/4 mile 8.71 @ 155mph

Last edited by kfresh : 01-30-2012 at 08:48 AM.
kfresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 08:54 AM #920
kfresh
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuik View Post
the almighty wrx wants to have a word with you...

that 6.9 second black dsm is still the worlds fastest 4 banger in the 1/4 though?

LOLOL noo

Bruno Massel's eco tech is, its been in the 6.70's and could go faster judging by its 1/8 mile times last year.

1/4 mile 8.71 @ 155mph
Old 01-30-2012, 09:05 AM #921
Twenty4/7_Ep3
GangSTA

Quote:
Originally Posted by kfresh View Post
LOLOL noo

Bruno Massel's eco tech is, its been in the 6.70's and could go faster judging by its 1/8 mile times last year.
I forgot about that class of cars. I saw one at wcf his trailer was just a few away from ours. Crazy setup. I wish someone would build something that extreme and use a Honda engine but GM offers a lot of supports for those guys. Super nice crew also I'll see if I can dig up his name later.
2013 Civic SI Street
Old 01-30-2012, 09:10 AM #922
kfresh
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

there are a few, there is a honda powered cobalt floating around.

pretty much any 4 or 6 cylinder is legal for bb/at which is the class he usually ran in though he ran some heads up sport compact stuff too. they run them off a rated hp to weight ratio system, its just a very expensive class and not a lot of the import teams run that stuff.

1/4 mile 8.71 @ 155mph
Old 01-30-2012, 09:21 AM #923
Twenty4/7_Ep3
GangSTA

I'm on my phone. Google el Freddy. It's similar but not nearly as radical IMO from checking both cars out in person. But it's making well over 1000 hp. Import dps who runs the car isn't as big as those guys. And like I said GM put a lot of time into the ecotech program and supports drag racing. I wish Honda had an interest in that. But obviously import brands will never be as popular in drag racing to yield a return.
2013 Civic SI Street
Old 01-30-2012, 09:32 AM #924
kfresh
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

yeah i've seen that car before, its pretty quick. all it takes is money, that being said the japanese manufactures don't really care about drag racing, japan doesn't even have a full time drag strip they just use the straightaways on road courses once or twice a year.

hell titan can't even get factory support.

1/4 mile 8.71 @ 155mph