LzM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-06-2012, 04:06 PM #128
Impose.Fate

Impose.Fate owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Impose.Fate owns a Planet Eclipse CS2
Impose.Fate has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
ive placed atleast 16 orders with them and never faced any problems with them. i can recommend
Impose.Fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 08:43 PM #129
kylefield895

They sent me a Dangerous Power G4 that i have tried to use 3 times but will not work between the solenoid not working and ASA orings breaking (4 in less than 1 case of paint). I contacted ANSgear when i first got it and it didnt work, they told me to contact DP and let them know if i was unable to resolve the issue. So i called DP and I had to fix a brand new marker before using it. To me that is wrong...if i bought a new car i would not have to change the oil and tires before driving it. So after the initial fix it worked for about 4 games and then started eating O-rings. At this point i am done with this marker, i contacted ANSGear to let them know that i was unable to come to a resolution with DP and would like to exchange the G4 for another marker and i would pay the difference. This is when they tell me that since i aired it up i cannot return it. While it does start that in their policy, there is no way that i would know that the marker was defective without airing it up. The customer service woman told me that there was nothing that she could do and that i would have to work it out with DP. At this point, i feel like ANS Gear is the Bernie Madoff of Paintball...Take the money and run. I will never use them again.
kylefield895 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 08:45 PM #130
1badWS6
TATT!!

1badWS6 is playing at Living Legends V
1badWS6 is playing at Living Legends VI
1badWS6 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
1badWS6 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by kylefield895 View Post
They sent me a Dangerous Power G4 that i have tried to use 3 times but will not work between the solenoid not working and ASA orings breaking (4 in less than 1 case of paint). I contacted ANSgear when i first got it and it didnt work, they told me to contact DP and let them know if i was unable to resolve the issue. So i called DP and I had to fix a brand new marker before using it. To me that is wrong...if i bought a new car i would not have to change the oil and tires before driving it. So after the initial fix it worked for about 4 games and then started eating O-rings. At this point i am done with this marker, i contacted ANSGear to let them know that i was unable to come to a resolution with DP and would like to exchange the G4 for another marker and i would pay the difference. This is when they tell me that since i aired it up i cannot return it. While it does start that in their policy, there is no way that i would know that the marker was defective without airing it up. The customer service woman told me that there was nothing that she could do and that i would have to work it out with DP. At this point, i feel like ANS Gear is the Bernie Madoff of Paintball...Take the money and run. I will never use them again.
Same thing goes with anything they offer. If you open it/air it up/look at it - they won't take it back. How are you supposed to know a brand new tank leaks without filling it?
Old 07-16-2012, 02:53 PM #131
DB-1071
ON THE SIDE OF ANGELS!!!!

has been a member for 10 years
DB-1071 is playing at Living Legends VII
DB-1071 is playing at Living Legends VIII
DB-1071 is playing at Living Legends IX
DB-1071 is playing at Living Legends Dreaded
ANS Gear.com best place to get out of production parts in the U.S.A!!!

PBNation definition from Urban Dictionary:
A web site where, on any given evening, one may find approximately 500 paintball enthusiasts discussing the sport, and 1500 teenagers calling each other gay.

Angel A4fly and below COMPLETE FREAK BARREL SET AND CHARGER FOR SALE ( IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE LISTED PRICES PLEASE MAKE OFFERS ) PRICES LOWED!!!!
DB-1071 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 12:12 PM #132
TwistedFreak (Banned)

TwistedFreak is playing at Living Legends V
TwistedFreak owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
TwistedFreak has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
This last week i bought a victory 2 from them for 1200 and it came out of the box no shooting. I had to send it into bob long to fix the same day
TwistedFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 12:39 PM #133
justme-

justme- has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Just got an order from ANS 2 weeks ago - no issues. Retailers these days are not going to be interested in taking back defective merchandise and holding it to get RMA/credit from the distributor or manufacturer like retail of old, especially specialty retailers. Lots of stores will send you directly to the manufacturer for warranty repair of defective items.
justme- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 01:03 PM #134
PXK24

I have placed multiple orders with ANS and I have never had an issue with them.
PXK24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 08:40 AM #135
Albinopitbul

Albinopitbul owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Albinopitbul owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Albinopitbul plays in the APPA D4 division
I used ANS gear to order my first set-up because im new to the sport and the rental equipment was garbage where i live the on-line support is awsome and i have yet to have a problem with them
Albinopitbul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 08:20 PM #136
Naglfar
the Pirate

Naglfar is for the Gunfight
Naglfar is attending Decay of Nations VI
I made 3 purchases w/ AnsGear and have received what i ordered in a timely manner.
https://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...8#post76350278
^^ Help me fund a better Marker
Naglfar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 12:57 PM #137
Switch462
Two

Switch462 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Switch462 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
First off I didn't bother reading the entire thread.

Secondly this thread is completely pointless. Actionvillage went out of business and ANS gear bought the domain and stock. The reason they brought it back up is because the people that dislike ans don't know about the buyout and will still purchase from them.
Old 08-06-2012, 11:27 PM #138
ultranoobify
Little spoon for life.

ultranoobify owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
I ordered a couple jerseys from ANS once and only three of five were the size I selected. Never had a problem with AV.
Old 08-07-2012, 08:07 AM #139
Crockarocka

Made an order on a Monday had it Friday.
Crockarocka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 08:17 AM #140
IBleed Arbor
take that for data

IBleed Arbor owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek
Everyone needs to stop *****ing and pay for faster shipping if you don't want to wait. When I order from the I always pay for USPS priority...what's an extra ten bucks?
IBleed Arbor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 08:24 AM #141
Infidel1
PBNs Public Enemy #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBleed Arbor View Post
Everyone needs to stop *****ing and pay for faster shipping if you don't want to wait. When I order from the I always pay for USPS priority...what's an extra ten bucks?
Well if its not that much, you wont mind sending me some.
Infidel1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 10:01 AM #142
IBleed Arbor
take that for data

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infidel1

Well if its not that much, you wont mind sending me some.
If you don't want to pay for it then don't, but people shouldn't be complaining about slow free shipping...free is free. And the cheapest is always going to be ups ground...which is always going to be really slow.
Old 08-08-2012, 08:35 AM #143
Infidel1
PBNs Public Enemy #1

First nobody said anything about free shipping and unless you know the other persons financial situation or are willing to donate maybe you shouldnt make it sound like $10 is nothing.
Old 08-08-2012, 10:09 AM #144
IBleed Arbor
take that for data

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infidel1
First nobody said anything about free shipping and unless you know the other persons financial situation or are willing to donate maybe you shouldnt make it sound like $10 is nothing.
Free shipping or not, the cheapest shipping is always going to be slow. Therefore, why complain about slow shipping when you can pay for faster shipping? Reading through this thread most complaints are about slow shipping... As said earlier, It's not like ans has any bearing on the fact that ups is slow. If one can't afford the $10 then that person either: shouldn't complain about slow shipping or they shouldn't be ordering anything in the first place.
Old 08-08-2012, 11:43 AM #145
Infidel1
PBNs Public Enemy #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBleed Arbor View Post
If one can't afford the $10 then that person either: shouldn't complain about slow shipping or they shouldn't be ordering anything in the first place.
Unfortunately some people will complain no matter the circumstances.. even if these people did pay the $10, it wouldnt be fast enough and then they would complain the shipping fees are too high.
Old 08-08-2012, 03:52 PM #146
BeowulfDankil
Bear

BeowulfDankil has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
BeowulfDankil has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
They need to close this thread due to the fact that Actionvillage is no more and to stop everybody complaining. The only issue I had with them was that they didn't stick to the processing times. The shipping was fine. They said processing takes 24-48 hours. Mine went into the third day. But the prices on ANS are ruffly the same as discountpaintball.com and I live not to far from them. The only time I'll order from ANS is if discount doesn't have what I'm looking for. There are also many other online paintball stores then just the two that were the topic of this thread that went completely off topic.
BeowulfDankil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 10:23 AM #147
TwistedFreak (Banned)

TwistedFreak is playing at Living Legends V
TwistedFreak owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
TwistedFreak has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Buy a nonworking 1200 gun from them and youd hate this company too. Go local! I learned my lesson
TwistedFreak is offline   Reply With Quote