Old 12-18-2013, 04:55 PM #1
Snichells
Hustle PB

Snichells is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Snichells plays in the PSP
Snichells is Legendary
Snichells supports Ninja Paintball
--Mitchell's Super-Mega Gun Sale-- Everything F/T!

!CHECK THE SECOND POST FOR ADD ON GOODIES THAT WILL MAKE MY MOVE TO COLORADO 15X EASIER AND YOUR GEAR BAG VERY HAPPY!

!!ALL GUNS ARE OPEN TO TRADES - PREFER TO TRADE NOT SELL!! ------ EXCEPT THE PURPLE LUXE!!

The one rule that will have you put on the ignore list if you don't abide:
READ. I swear to god if I had a penny for every redundant PM I've had to send to people who NEVER READ EVERYTHING I write I'd be a multimillionaire. I spend valuable time responding very properly and kindly to all PMs I receive. If you want me to take you seriously then don't act like a 14 year old and conduct yourself as someone people wouldn't be worried about doing business with. I was doing this when I was 14 and never acted the way many adults do on this site and the internet in general.

In over 10 years of using PBN I had never had to put people on my ignore list, and I used to troll smalltalk like a pro. Unfortunately, horrible grammar and an attitude has changed that.

General Rules and Tips For Fitting In:
1. I don't care who ships or pays first. I typically decide this based on who has more feedback and older join date.
2. Try not to clutter the thread. One post is adequate. Friendly Ups are very appreciated. =)
3. If you offer an older gun for trade please understand that I'm really only looking for guns with some sort of decent trade in value relative to cost.
4. I'm not giving you my cell phone number. That also means I will not text you. Just send a PM. It's one click away from this.
5. I lurk the status of my sent PMs. Don't be surprised if I send you another PM after a day passes from the time you viewed the first PM. Sorry.

I'm getting back into seriously playing and since I'm not bound by any sponsors I'm trying every high end gun out to see what I want to keep. As of now the LV1 is topping the list but I've still yet to try a Vanquish, Impulse, Insight, Geo 3, DM14, 2014 Vapor. I'm interested in a second LV1 as well.

With that said, I will Trade for ANYTHING! But I'm primarily looking for:

Dye - IM9, DM12, DM13, DM14, NT, DAM
Planet Eclipse - GSL, LV1, Geo 3.1, 3, 2.1, Ego 11, CSL
Robert Long - Rippers, Insights, G6Rs, VCOMs
Empire - Axes, Minis, Impulses, Vanquishes
2014 Vapors
Dye Carbon Fiber Boomsticks
Dye Ultralites of any color
Rotors, Spires, z2s, and Pulses

I'll add cash prices to everything but I'm making them high because I prefer trades. Reasonable cash offers may be accepted.

I can provide more detailed photos if you can give me your email address. My Nokia Lumia has a higher megapixel camera than most satellites. :nododgy:

All electronic guns will have a Energizer Advanced Lithium 9V installed. That's a free $11 battery! They are also for sale brand new for $8. Also have Energizer Ultimate Lithium AAs at $5 per 3 batteries. Make your hopper ULTIMATE!

ALL GUNS ARE IN HAND!

GUNS READY TO SHIP

Vapor, SLG Gone

Planet Eclipse SUPERBLUE Lv1 - $1100 / $1300 Trade Value
It arrived a day early which is a sign for how well this baby will perform! Comes with barrel, original case, extra ram, and small oring and parts bag!
Less than 4000 shots on the counter as of 1/15/14

So far, this is my roommate and I's favorite gun. I'm not very eager to get rid of it yet. If you want it you'll need to either buy it or bring DM14. I'd also be interested in trading it for other Lv1s such as a Twister.

Dragon G6R - $950 / $1050 Trade Value
Good golly gosh is this a sexy gun! Shoots like a dream and looks as if it's from one too. Only blemishes are slight bolt and breech wear and teenie tiny nicks where the bolt pin taps the gun and where the trigger adjustment screw taps the frame.
Two additional barrel backs are included. One matching polished lime and one dust black all 3 with different bore sizes. An extra trigger and ram are also included.
Comes with both 4c and 2c eyes.
Exalt lime grip can be included for the right trade.

Gloss Gray with Blue Parts 2k12 Bob Long G6R Premium - $850 / $975 Trade Value
Comes with stock 1-piece matching barrel, original box, and all the Premium goodies! 2c eye currently installed.
This gun is jaw dropping in person. It's cosmetic condition is 9.99999/10 LNIB.
Super user friendly and smoother than a virgin's thigh!

(WANT THESE BLUE PARTS ON THE DRAGON???? MAKE ME AN OFFER I CAN'T REFUSE!)

Dye Nt 10 - $450 / $550 Trade Value
Just finished repairing this guy. Bought it broken on eBay and just stripped and replaced everything on the gun making it function wonderfully! This gun is pretty beat up physically. Most of the significant cosmetic damage is on the regulator and on the back bolt cover which I had to put the dremel to in order to remove a stripped screw. All of these parts can be individually replaced and purchased new directly through Dye's website.

The DM regulator grip wonderfully covers up the cosmetic scratches much better than the NT grip. I can switch it back if desired. This gun was just COMPLETELY REBUILT by Dye Employee/Technician ROCKY CAGNONI. It's gone from a broken hunk of metal found on ebay to a Hattori Hanzo quality weapon of death!

Close up of the worst visible damage:

Missing one bolt cover screw - has no effect on performance (This can be purchased directly from Dye for $2):

WGP Mini E-Oracle - $350 / $400 Trade Value
Chrome Worr Blade on Black to Blue fade Mini Oracle Body - Comes with Everything Pictured.

This gun rips! I'm not too eager to part with it but if you're looking for a sweet E-Bladed cocker that works straight out of the box, this is for you!

Proto Matrix 2005 - $200 / $350 Trade Value
Ultralite Frame Installed w/ matching Silver CP Reg, Bob Long On/Off, and feedneck. Matching silver 14-inch Dye Ultralite can be added for $50. Stock all blue 12-inch Proto barrel can also be added for $15

This gun works quite well. I specialize in tuning Proto guns and I can say this WMD is ready to blast faces off the field. The LPR and bolt have been coated in the absolute best lubricant for the PM5. I have tested over a dozen different lubricants when my old team exclusively shot these guns. With the LPR set to an astonishing 2.5 turns out this gun is more efficient than most brand new guns on the market today. Since the Ultralite frame didn't exist in 2005 this gun is my favorite of all my listed guns due to my long career with Proto guns and a love for the Ultralite grip.

I called it a WMD for a reason. Prepare for sanctions from the UN upon arrival. - Totally worth it - Who needs government aide and a simplified Import/Export system? Not this guy, and not you if you own this gun.

Eye function button must be pressed the right way to toggle the eyes - this will most likely be rectified before being sent out.

Proto Matrix 2007 (PM7) - $175 / $225 Trade Value
Hybrid Back Cap and Bolt Sleeve with after market trigger.

Guns that have been traded or sold:

Angel A1 - Ninja Black with Barrel Kit and Extra Gold Accent Kit
Mini - v3 Limited Edition Dust Copper Anno w/ Upgrades
Machine Vapor - Black w/ Red Parts and Modified Dye UL Grips
Ego X - Ashes
Ego 11 - Swamp Ano
Proto SLG Ultralite - Silver w/Bob Long ASA and Barrel
Ego SL94 - Grey w/ Lime Green Parts
Mini - v2 Gloss Red
Axe - Limited Edition White Coating w/ fore Grip Extender
Geo 2.1 - Ashes
Mini- v3 Limited Edition Dust Copper Anno
Luxe 2.0 - Black w/ Pewter Parts
Ego 6 - Green w/ Black and Green Accents

The next post contains a whole bunch of great stuff I'm willing to throw in with a trade for any of the previously listed guns! Check it out!

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Last edited by Snichells : 01-23-2014 at 04:53 PM.
Snichells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-18-2013, 04:56 PM #2
Snichells
Hustle PB

Snichells is Legendary
Luxe 2.0 FOR SALE ONLY $850

Purple with British Racing Green Parts
Comes with Full Freak Kit and NEWEST Bolt

This Luxe 2.0 belongs to the owner of a local field whom I'm doing a favor. It was a team gun for the team Gainesville Gridiron who are sponsored by DLX. The gun was completely tech'd at Cup where it also had everything replaced. The NEWEST Luxe 2.0 bolt is also installed.

This gun was loved for it's entire career and it shows when you shoot it.

Because this gun is not mine it is up FOR SALE ONLY. Price is pretty firm and very reasonable considering the condition of this gun. Not to mention to full Freak Kit.

Only cosmetic damage is a teenie tiny little knick on the regulator ASA seen here:

-Don't forget to sell me your agg pistol that you have laying around!-

All this stuff is up for trade! As the same with the guns, the price is high because I primarily want to trade but will entertain cash offers for anything. With that be said:

Because I have to list a price for everything, you can buy all of the following for $1,000,000 (pinky). I would prefer to include it with a gun in a trade to go towards another gun. Please don't flood this thread with questions about single items, just PM me.

I broke into Heaven and stole 4 Angels from God himself. It's a story worthy of only the most gullible children! Heres the lewt:

PM me about their condition. The LCDs are not fully functional and the A4 Fly has its own issue I've got multiple chargers and matching barrels for 3 of the 4. Also there is another black LCD that can be salvaged for parts and additional barrels and a wall adapter. I would like to trade the whole lot of it for a moderately valuable gun.

Next up for includezees: the autocockers! They're both completely stock with the exception of the hinge frame on the 2k. These are both working quite well for their age but could use the love of a capable technician to fine-tune the timing. I've been using them at my local field when there are only walk-ons who all rock Tippmanns. I regularly tell people that autocockers are the best guns because there is just so much going on and you can see and really feel it all function.

These guns can easily be modified into pumps. In fact I might just do it myself.

Then there was the Tippmann...

Received in a lot of guns purchased off eBay. It's a sniper 98 Custom with Flatline barrel and adjustable stock. If you want a good recball gun included with your trade then look no further!

And finally there's this stuff...

2 2013 Empire Contact, 1 2007 Empire,6 JT

Dye, Proto Practice Jerseys, 2004 Dye Pit Shirt , Random Camo Jacket

Last edited by Snichells : 01-23-2014 at 08:20 PM.
Old 12-18-2013, 04:56 PM #3
Snichells
Hustle PB

Snichells is Legendary
Reserved 2

Thanks for looking!

EDIT: I'm thinking of turning this post into the "Chastising Post" to shun clowns who keep offering me trades for the Luxe.

The number of clowns so far: 6.5 As of 1/5/14. HAPPY NEW YEAR to all you illiterates! LET ALL STUPIDITY BE FORGOT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clown #6.5
ik you said for sale only but can you ask the person your selling it for if he would be interested in an aloha dm
youryouryouryouryouryouryour!

Last edited by Snichells : 01-05-2014 at 11:08 PM.
Old 12-18-2013, 05:13 PM #4
dck1995
Jungle Dan

dck1995 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
dck1995 is an NCPA player
dck1995 plays in the APPA D4 division
dck1995 supports DLX Technology
Pm'ing
Old 12-18-2013, 05:16 PM #5
aking0202

aking0202 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
aking0202 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
would you have any interest in a luxe 2.0 straight for the lv1?
Old 12-18-2013, 05:46 PM #6
Snichells
Hustle PB

Snichells is Legendary
PMs sent!

I'm trying to avoid making a deal for the Lv1 as I don't have the gun in my hands and it hasn't been sent out to me yet.
Old 12-18-2013, 08:20 PM #7
StevenDo714

Damn, i've been searching for that ashes ego too..
StevenDo714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 09:32 PM #8
GhostlierEight
Pev's tech FTW

GhostlierEight plays in the APPA beginner division
GhostlierEight has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
GhostlierEight supports Empire
sig for the lv1 whenever you get it? pm if interested please : )
Old 12-18-2013, 10:52 PM #9
|Simplicity|
THE LEGEND

What would you trade for an arsenal g7 fly highly upped
Check sig.

Arsenal G7 Fly
|Simplicity| is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 11:59 PM #10
Snichells
Hustle PB

Snichells is Legendary
PMs sent and responded to.

I'll be shooting the SL this weekend and I'm really looking forward to it!
Old 12-19-2013, 12:25 AM #11
iDmac

iDmac owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
iDmac plays in the APPA D5 division
iDmac supports Ninja Paintball
iDmac supports Empire
Pmd u sir
iDmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 01:55 AM #12
MaG Adrenal1ne
#PlayforPride

MaG Adrenal1ne is playing at Living Legends VI
MaG Adrenal1ne is playing at Living Legends X
MaG Adrenal1ne supports Team VICIOUS
MaG Adrenal1ne plays in the APPA D5 division
MaG Adrenal1ne supports DLX Technology
Great looking SL94!
Bored? On Facebook? Come join my group Paintball Gear for Sale!
MaG Adrenal1ne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 10:04 AM #13
coachstatsman
Statsman Films

coachstatsman owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
coachstatsman posts videos on PbNation
coachstatsman has been published on the PbNation Youtube Channel
coachstatsman supports Empire
EGO8 in sig for that Stormtrooper AXE?
coachstatsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 10:10 AM #14
theo715

theo715 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
theo715 plays in the APPA beginner division
theo715 supports Empire
pm coming to you
theo715 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 10:34 AM #15
nota2k12er
Boiler Up

nota2k12er owns a Planet Eclipse CS1
nota2k12er is for the Gunfight
nota2k12er is an NCPA player
Luxe, impulse,sp8 for sl94 and ego x?
Old 12-19-2013, 01:27 PM #16
gfslim2511

trade

Ill trade u a prm10 for the axe or one of the minis it has the ultralite frame
gfslim2511 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 02:50 PM #17
Caden

Bob long v1 vic for luxe 2.0?
Caden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 02:57 PM #18
Snichells
Hustle PB

Snichells is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaG Adrenal1ne View Post
Great looking SL94!
Truth.

Everyone has been PM'd. I've had more interest for the Stiffi tip than anything else so far. If you want it you're gonna have to offer up some solid gear or request it in a trade!

Keep the offers coming and someone buy this Axe! I've been spending most of my free time staring at it's unique paint job.
Old 12-19-2013, 04:29 PM #19
iDmac

iDmac owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
iDmac plays in the APPA D5 division
iDmac supports Ninja Paintball
iDmac supports Empire
I didn't get a pm
iDmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 04:49 PM #20
Snichells
Hustle PB

Snichells is Legendary
Whoops! My bad! And that was a pretty enticing offer too!

I'm getting slammed with PMs today! I guess Gold Ups has its drawbacks!
Old 12-20-2013, 06:19 AM #21
The Sauce Boss

pm'd
The Sauce Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyGold Ups

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you don’t like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply don’t post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.