Did the they make the right call? - Page 4 - PbNation
Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

View Poll Results: Did they make the right call?
Yes (Dynasty Supporter) 255 26.56%
Yes (Joy Supporter) 139 14.48%
No (Dynasty Supporter) 215 22.40%
No (Joy Supporter) 351 36.56%
Voters: 960. You may not vote on this poll

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 10-23-2006, 03:34 PM #64
geekwarrior81

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazestorm2
Kid... you can't see the front of the joy player either, there could have been hits on him before he even went to bunker Alex... "Nothing coming out of his gun" you think the camera catches each paintball? uh no.
you can't tell from the pics, but when you watch the vid, you can see the joy player make that move while the dynasty player is looking in...

and no pops, a camera doesnt always catch the paint on camera, but his gun is barely clearing the bunker in front of him enough to fire on the Joy player, and he already has a few shots on his arm...he was out first...
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-23-2006, 03:34 PM #65
epik808
RED TURTLE MEDIA

epik808 posts videos on PbNation
epik808 has been published on the PbNation Youtube Channel
if they suspend that joy for over shooting watch as he comes around the corner breaks thru fraige then sees bc with his gun up. who wouldent shoot bc in that situation?
Old 10-23-2006, 03:36 PM #66
epik808
RED TURTLE MEDIA

[quote=geekwarrior81]you can't tell from the pics, but when you watch the vid, you can see the joy player make that move while the dynasty player is looking in...

bc broke the cross then joy came down the snake thats correct.
Old 10-23-2006, 03:37 PM #67
Blazestorm2
I like me

Quote:
Originally Posted by geekwarrior81
you can't tell from the pics, but when you watch the vid, you can see the joy player make that move while the dynasty player is looking in...

and no pops, a camera doesnt always catch the paint on camera, but his gun is barely clearing the bunker in front of him enough to fire on the Joy player, and he already has a few shots on his arm...he was out first...
You can't tell if the joy player had any hits on him... Argueing that point is stupid...

Listen... the webcast footage is HORRIBLE... the pictures DO NOT show the front of the Joy player... "barely clearing the bunker"... it's still clearing it though...

It's ****ty evidence, you can't prove anything from it...
Old 10-23-2006, 03:38 PM #68
HSUKozy

Imagine if Sebban ran down the field, and did not shoot and BC took him out. Sebban would have been criticized for not checking the field. You shoot people with their guns aimed at you. **** happens, good and bad calls are made. 1-on-1 should have been done just to sort out the mania.

You Spin Me Right Round Baby
Right Round Like A Record Baby
Old 10-23-2006, 03:40 PM #69
geekwarrior81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazestorm2
... it's still clearing it though...
yes, with 3-4 hits already on his arm
Old 10-23-2006, 03:47 PM #70
Blazestorm2
I like me

Quote:
Originally Posted by geekwarrior81
yes, with 3-4 hits already on his arm
Listen... the pictures are bad evidence... you cannot see the joy player... and it's 1 frame out of thousands that could have been taken.

The video is worse evidence, it's blurry and low resolution... you can get a general idea for what happens, but no real evidence.

I'm done arguing, refs made the right call, get over it.
Old 10-23-2006, 03:49 PM #71
pimpedion

they need a better camera... or is it just me
Old 10-23-2006, 04:00 PM #72
Justin6547
Fallout/260

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSUKozy
Imagine if Sebban ran down the field, and did not shoot and BC took him out. Sebban would have been criticized for not checking the field. You shoot people with their guns aimed at you. **** happens, good and bad calls are made. 1-on-1 should have been done just to sort out the mania.

your missing the point... the call that matters is on the player BC dover over the snake to kill and he shot bc after alex killed him on his way in the snake

joy wasnt robbed they ****ed it up for themselfs they had the game won but you cant go acting liek black people in an nppl even... lol
Old 10-23-2006, 04:17 PM #73
paintballkilla*
Xplex Paintball

i dont like either but i just dont like xsv, so i quess i wanted dynasty to win. butg i dont think it wasa good call
Old 10-23-2006, 04:19 PM #74
epik808
RED TURTLE MEDIA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin6547
your missing the point... the call that matters is on the player BC dover over the snake to kill and he shot bc after alex killed him on his way in the snake

joy wasnt robbed they ****ed it up for themselfs they had the game won but you cant go acting liek black people in an nppl even... lol

play till your band is pulled!!!!
Old 10-23-2006, 04:40 PM #75
Justin6547
Fallout/260

yeh but you cant play with obvious hits and try and dive them off then shoot another guy just cuz your band is still on
Old 10-23-2006, 05:25 PM #76
worrgames08
Always a hater.

As the crowd said best : Bull ****.
Old 10-23-2006, 06:33 PM #77
trumpdabeast
better kids through drugs

Well based on the video quality, I wouldn't have called ****. Whatever happened is a mystery to me, because I wasn't there and that video was pretty lame.
Old 10-24-2006, 07:13 AM #78
Martece

armband

The ref said that scandal shot after his armband had been removed. So does alot of you people... this picture should settle that.

Old 10-24-2006, 07:39 AM #79
CraigAL32

CraigAL32 plays in the MiLP
CraigAL32 plays in the APPA beginner division
Great picture.

Now if that is from that last game then at those angles I think we can see Alex WAS eliminated BEFORE the JD guy.

Refs lost control of the game, plain and simple.

Owner of the Annihilators and one of the original founding players.
One of the founding players for Miami Rage 1994-1997
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Florid...s/377685150910
http://www.floridapaintballing.com
Boogie Fan #1
Old 10-24-2006, 07:41 AM #80
Martece

pictures

Bc still has his armband here...
Ref number 28 takes bc:s armband
Here you can see him without it... This also shows that BC shot Sebban in the face even though he had had his armband removed...

Same picture again that shows that scandal didnt shot bc while he still had his armband on. The same picture also shows that sebban got shot by BC who DIDNT have his armband.

edit: Photos found by DW

Last edited by Martece : 10-24-2006 at 09:25 AM.
Old 10-24-2006, 07:52 AM #81
Martece

And heres the picture where BC shoots Sebban even though BC:s armband has been removed
Old 10-24-2006, 07:55 AM #82
soda
Shocker Mafia Hitman #108

Dan P sucks.....Joy was robbed, nuff said. JOY JOY JOY JOY
Member of The Shocker Mafia#108
98% percent of ballers wipe, if your part of the 2% that has some sense of honor add this to your sig
Old 10-24-2006, 08:07 AM #83
Martece

And why is fraige who has had his armband removed, allowed to run after sebban and grab him? And why is BC allowed to state his case to the refs for a really long time after the game? Do the refs wanna know what HE thought happend ?
Old 10-24-2006, 08:07 AM #84
Papa J

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martece

Bc still has his armband here...
Ref number 28 takes bc:s armband
Here you can see him without it... This also shows that BC shot Sebban in the face even though he had had his armband removed...

Same picture again that shows that scandal didnt shot bc while he still had his armband on. The same picture also shows that sebban got shot by BC probably who DIDNT have his armband.
Great footage u got hold of there Martece....
This should settle everything, in order:
* The snake JD player (scandal) wasnt the subject of the shooting after armband gone... he still got his when next Jd player comes dashing in (Sebban)
* Sebban wasnt either the subject of the overshooting after armband pulled (but he was still, this is the refs version...) cuz he come from infield...
* BC know that he was hit when he went over the snake and was happy to get away with a trade hes armband was pulled b4 Sebban comes in, still he lifted his gun and fire... no1 has disagreed with this... But after his armband was pulled??? 3-1 isnt it??? All here claim that this is the deal...
* Head ref comes in from other side??? Making this baised call just to let Dynasty win.... Maybe ref number 28 can verify all this, or is he gagged 4 life now.... ;-)
* I KNOW that this arguing doesnt lead to any change so that is just a easy way 4 all thoose who doesnt really have a clue whats Paintball is all about, or thoose who rather see an american team take the Victory then the foreign team...
* Get over it u ignorants... Joy got robbed of the win and the 25 k ... Hope that the refs got their share....
* No listen to next tread... If this sport, that i love 2 bits, gonna survive the events has to improve in this matter... (cuz do u really think that the winner of superbowl gonna be the team who put the fieldgoal just outside the post, the baised refs says -"GOOD" and the other team just settle with that??? And just "get over it, it was just a bs call ****happens.... I dont think so).. Pro refs and more technical tools.. to get their work more easy.... Otherwise nothin gonna change...

Peace Papa J.