Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 05-27-2006, 12:03 PM #85
JD90

Wiping against rage is like persecuting Nazi's, they totally deserve it.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-27-2006, 02:19 PM #86
KillerRod

has been a member for 10 years
um.... no

ALWAYS: SKULL HUNTER AND HATE CREW

https://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1181934 Old Feedback
Total Karnage TK
Old 05-27-2006, 02:33 PM #87
alivAmadA
SIX SIX S1CK

alivAmadA is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by JD90
That has got to be one of the stupidest lines I have ever read.

FREE SPHERE
Old 05-28-2006, 07:01 AM #88
Robotboll

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD90
Yeah, or persecuting reds, liberals, democrats, republicans, caucasian people, black people, native americans, mexicans, jews, islamists, mormons, gays, straights, left handed, stamp collectors etcetera.... Honestly, everyone and anyone is entitled to an opinion, no matter how stupid it might appear. That includes Katie Holmes for getting knocked up by a smurf, it also includes you to have a really ignorant view of life.

With that being said, I have no problem with war criminals being brought to trial.

Last edited by Robotboll : 05-28-2006 at 07:06 AM.
Old 05-29-2006, 08:47 AM #89
Papa J

[quote=Bzump]Papa you are correct in your assesment. As a pro captain i have some say at the captains meetings. I can assure you one thing this does have to change and your solutions seem to be the right ones. If yu go to NPPL.tv right now and read what it says for Boston i think the NPPL has acknowledged the fact that there needs to be a change.

and this shade guy it is idiots like hime that turn this into a dirty flame war that will have no part of.

so Papa again i am sorry for stereotyping, but it has just happened to us so many times. So if you have a chance in Boston introduce yourself to me so i can thank you for your honesty.

No offense taken dude... I understand the stereotyping,,, in 1 way...
I have reffed/played so many tournaments that i know that SOMETHING has to be done.... otherwise i think tho whole sport is goin down...
And for Boston...... maybe i can be there i dont know... Maybe i can ref u ;-) so u can see that not all the swedes a**h***s ;-)
But its some rumours here in Sweden that (in the game where the discussion began XSV-Rage....) where one of the Rage players, i think it was the snake dude, after he got eliminated stood up, throw his gun on the ground in frustration and after a while he throw his mask the same way.... I dont know even if this is true.... but if it is... In my book its a serious safety violation broken..... And 1 blind player can hurt the sport even more then a wrong call of a ref....
But as i said i dont really know cuz i was not there...
I love to introduce myself 2 u mr. Bzump (u playing in Rage arent u???) if i come to Boston ill find u... My name is Johan (not Papa J) Sjöberg and u will notice if im there.... But until then nice talkin.... and see u around...

Peace Papa J
Old 05-30-2006, 03:24 PM #90
nizzleangelizzle

everbody wipes
Old 05-31-2006, 04:36 AM #91
Papa J

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robotboll
Yeah, or persecuting reds, liberals, democrats, republicans, caucasian people, black people, native americans, mexicans, jews, islamists, mormons, gays, straights, left handed, stamp collectors etcetera.... Honestly, everyone and anyone is entitled to an opinion, no matter how stupid it might appear. That includes Katie Holmes for getting knocked up by a smurf, it also includes you to have a really ignorant view of life.

With that being said, I have no problem with war criminals being brought to trial.
Vem är du????

Peace Papa J
Old 06-01-2006, 05:24 PM #92
BOOGPRO
Masters World Champion

BOOGPRO is playing at Living Legends VII
BOOGPRO is playing at Living Legends VIII
BOOGPRO is playing at Living Legends Dreaded
You cant miss Papa J, Art hes bigger than you I mean that in a freindly way Also knowing ya both yall are brothers and dont even know it
Original Member of FLA Annihilators, RAGE. Member of Lockout, Jax Warriors, Nemisis, Strange B, Cypress, Mickeys Rats,Legacy Masters, loaned to East Coast Eliminators N.Y., Palm Beach Predetors, Hounds of Hell N.Y.,CFP Masters and many more. Original P.R.O. , NXL Referee,PSP, NPPL, EXL, NCPA,CFPS,SPCS, Ultimate Madness, Areanaball, UK Referee . Draxxus All Stars '08 World Cup Masters Champion

R.I.P. Towlie & Odin & Opie

Yes i am the reason we have ID cards now sorry
Old 06-02-2006, 01:32 AM #93
Papa J

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOGPRO
You cant miss Papa J, Art hes bigger than you I mean that in a freindly way Also knowing ya both yall are brothers and dont even know it
Now im know it...... he he.... How r u bro??? Missed u 4 a while now.. Got to hook up somewhere this year.. I stopped working with Paintball now(back to school as a teacher...) So now i can play 4 fun... R u comin to Europe this year, or is it me who have to go to the US to see u??? I guess its my turn.... R u workin all the NPPL events??? ( thx 4 the greetings through Jake(joy-boy) he said that ur lady dont wanna have u around so u have to go on the circuit again... ) Great to hear from u anyways..... Now its Friday and 2morrow im gonna have a big BBQ with a lot of baller friends (everybody whos not in Spain ----) Wish u could attend....I know 4 sure that u would have a some really fun memories (or lapses ) As the White widow gonna be there aswell...

Peace out 4 now Hope to see u soon Bro...

From Papa J Sweden.....

And yes Art (Bzump) u r welcome u 2....
Old 06-02-2006, 09:41 AM #94
bocask8er

wow ok the call was a 1 for 1 anyway and Rage only had to players before the call so it dosen't matter! The ref was looking to pull the last player anyway!
Old 07-23-2006, 11:11 PM #95
CraigAL32

CraigAL32 plays in the MiLP
CraigAL32 plays in the APPA beginner division
Redemption, Rage wins Boston

Owner of the Annihilators and one of the original founding players.
One of the founding players for Miami Rage 1994-1997
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Florid...s/377685150910
http://www.floridapaintballing.com
Boogie Fan #1
Old 07-27-2006, 10:36 AM #96
splat62

Did u like how the rage player played on ? HEHE