Community Focus

Old 05-04-2012, 12:52 PM #1
TheBoss33

TheBoss33 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
TheBoss33 is All In
TheBoss33 is All In
Sandana are crooks!

Avoid doing any business with Sandana. I placed a order with them over 6 months ago and have still not recieved the products. They where going to get me "High Quality Custom printed Sandanas and T Shirts" After fighting with them for months and filing a claim with my credit card company I did get half of my order. The "Custom printed Sandanas" turned out to be a cheap iron on that peels quite easy and looks like crap. I still have not recieved the rest of my order and they did promise a refund. Still no refund and they do not return emails or phone calls. Avoid doing any business with them.
TheBoss33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-04-2012, 05:34 PM #2
Sandana
SCAMMER

Sandana works for a Paintball manufacturer
Ross,
I am available to discuss these issues some of which are fabricated anytime. We do apologize for the delay but what you posted is whats wrong with paintball, trying to make us look like our mission is to steal is what most companies have done to us for years but i would never post a hateful comment that misleads to relieve whatever it is that has you so upset. For 21 years we have gauranteed any products we produce and those that were not happy we accomodated by exchanging or giving their money back but trying to call me a criminal speaks volumes of your character and i wonder how much you have profited selling knock off headwear and telling your customer its a Sandana. When you cheapen our proudly built in the U.S.A. brand you should be ashamed and understand my intentions running this company is to help and contribute to a sport I love Just like we did in 1991 so for those who believe your skewed vision of us is not someone we would like to do business with anyways so allow me to refund you or whatever you like but your demands of do it and I will take the post down mean nothing keep it up and continue to participate in the movement of assisting the sport in the label I see alot of people trying to shake it off. This is the first post I have made on PBN and the original owner I take pride in trying to help the sport and those around us whether our return fails or succeeds I will walk away with my head held high and I hope others feel they owe that to the game as well. Give me a call and let me help work out your concerns or post more because it and the commentary you penciled is why I am back trying to do something different
Old 05-04-2012, 05:42 PM #3
TheBoss33

TheBoss33 is All In
TheBoss33 is All In
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandana View Post
Ross,
I am available to discuss these issues some of which are fabricated anytime. We do apologize for the delay but what you posted is whats wrong with paintball, trying to make us look like our mission is to steal is what most companies have done to us for years but i would never post a hateful comment that misleads to relieve whatever it is that has you so upset. For 21 years we have gauranteed any products we produce and those that were not happy we accomodated by exchanging or giving their money back but trying to call me a criminal speaks volumes of your character and i wonder how much you have profited selling knock off headwear and telling your customer its a Sandana. When you cheapen our proudly built in the U.S.A. brand you should be ashamed and understand my intentions running this company is to help and contribute to a sport I love Just like we did in 1991 so for those who believe your skewed vision of us is not someone we would like to do business with anyways so allow me to refund you or whatever you like but your demands of do it and I will take the post down mean nothing keep it up and continue to participate in the movement of assisting the sport in the label I see alot of people trying to shake it off. This is the first post I have made on PBN and the original owner I take pride in trying to help the sport and those around us whether our return fails or succeeds I will walk away with my head held high and I hope others feel they owe that to the game as well. Give me a call and let me help work out your concerns or post more because it and the commentary you penciled is why I am back trying to do something different
You have my phone # and I think that you will agree that I have been more then patient waiting for the product I ordered 6 months ago. I have called and emailed with no responce. Before you make a statement about my character I think you may want to ask yourself how well you have handled this transaction? Malia assured me that I would be refunded last week and still no refund phone call or email. You could have avoided any of this with a pure and simple phone call.
Old 05-04-2012, 06:05 PM #4
Sandana
SCAMMER

As stated some is fabricated but not all and I do hold myself responsible for some but not all, I do not feel it neccesary to post phone records of who has done what. I am responsible for all actions my employees make and will be held accountable but youve always had my direct contact info so if the matter is this frustrating why conduct yourself in a un ethical manner and like we have done before i will accomodate your request and iniate the call to you. Because when the smoke clears its unfortunate we have mis managed your company and I aplologize.
Old 05-04-2012, 06:32 PM #5
TheBoss33

TheBoss33 is All In
TheBoss33 is All In
I'm sorry you that feel that it is "un ethical" to ask for a product that I paid for quite sometime ago or refund my account. It really is all I have ever asked to. When I felt my simple request was not ever going to be met this was the unfortunate way I felt would get it handled. Trust me I am very sorry that this is the way it went. I was hoping to build a great working relationship with you company, it just did not go that way.
Old 05-04-2012, 08:48 PM #6
TheBoss33

TheBoss33 is All In
TheBoss33 is All In
I just called and spoke with Brian, hopefully we can move forward from here.
Old 05-04-2012, 09:29 PM #7
Sandana
SCAMMER

You know what is un-ethical and whats not I will leave it there and allow your post to accomlish whatever it is your looking for and as per our conversation I hope we can rekindle a great buss. relationship. I look forward to providing the customer service you deserve and if given the opportunity will work hard to prove it.
Old 02-18-2013, 07:40 AM #8
rawbert

rawbert plays in the PSP
 plays in the NXL
rawbert plays in the APPA D4 division
rawbert supports Ninja Paintball
I have a similar issue. I placed an order on January 31st and still haven't received any products. I left a voicemail on February 14th with no reply, and now I have used their site to try and contact them via email.

This is quite annoying as I've never experienced this poor customer service in the past from Sandana. This experience leaves me questioning on whether or not I want to continue to use the "original" Sandana (which I LOVE) due to it's poor customer service. The thing is, these aren't custom products. These are standard products I ordered from the catalog which gives me the impression they have an inventory and should just box it up and ship it out. I'm really at a loss...
rawbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 08:18 AM #9
TheBoss33

TheBoss33 is All In
TheBoss33 is All In
SadlyI gave up even trying to get my money or product from them. I have a friend on a team that was going into a agreement with them and he was going to be a sale rep for them. He brought up my situation and Brian (the owner) said he was going to make it right. When he did not my friends asked again and Brian was pretty much a doche and my friend decided not to work for him or have his team support them.
Old 02-18-2013, 08:45 AM #10
kellan

kellan is playing at Living Legends VI
kellan owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
kellan supports Team VICIOUS
kellan supports Team VICIOUS
kellan supports DLX Technology
I placed an order on Feb 3rd, still haven't even gotten an e-mail from them saying it was shipped or anything..
kellan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 09:57 AM #11
rawbert

rawbert plays in the PSP
 plays in the NXL
I'm giving them until the end of the week to respond to me or I'm filing a fraud claim and buy a 3rd party/knock-off sadana. This is real shame...great product and no customer service. It's sad to see a company treat their customers in such a way...
Old 02-18-2013, 10:02 AM #12
fireballa93 (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawbert View Post
I'm giving them until the end of the week to respond to me or I'm filing a fraud claim and buy a 3rd party/knock-off sadana. This is real shame...great product and no customer service. It's sad to see a company treat their customers in such a way...
So if you order one from like ansgrear there knockoffs
fireballa93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 10:07 AM #13
rawbert

rawbert plays in the PSP
 plays in the NXL
Quote:
Originally Posted by fireballa93 View Post
So if you order one from like ansgrear there knockoffs
No, some vendors have the real ones. I believe ANS stopped carrying them but when I say knockoffs, I'm referring to how other companies have taken the Sandana concept and made their own.
Old 02-18-2013, 10:08 AM #14
rawbert

rawbert plays in the PSP
 plays in the NXL
The part that has me even more frustrated is they have my money already as I used paypal to order the product but didn't put it on my credit card like an idiot so I can stop payment. Now I have a tougher fight to get my money back....
Old 02-18-2013, 01:15 PM #15
phillysteve
Theft Patrol

phillysteve is a Mega Moderator
phillysteve is playing at Living Legends Dreaded
6 months is a really long time to wait for a product. I personally would have filed for a return after 30 days. If a company cannot fulfill my order within a 30 day period, I really have no desire to do business with them.

Do you have picture proof of the low quality of the product? You really shouldn't make accusations against another party without posting proof. It is in the forum rules for a reason.
phillysteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 02:29 PM #16
Knucklez
SD MOB

Knucklez plays in the PSP
Knucklez posts videos on PbNation
Knucklez is an NCPA player
Quote:
Originally Posted by phillysteve View Post
6 months is a really long time to wait for a product. I personally would have filed for a return after 30 days. If a company cannot fulfill my order within a 30 day period, I really have no desire to do business with them.

Do you have picture proof of the low quality of the product? You really shouldn't make accusations against another party without posting proof. It is in the forum rules for a reason.
Are you kidding me? You need proof? Look all over pbnation......
Old 02-18-2013, 02:35 PM #17
rawbert

rawbert plays in the PSP
 plays in the NXL
Well, I'm disputing the purchase with PayPal at this point and will be ordering a competitors product who can actually deliver and support their product. I won't do business with Sandana again nor will I be wearing any of their products. Good job Sandana, you threw away another customer.
Old 02-18-2013, 02:40 PM #18
phillysteve
Theft Patrol

phillysteve is a Mega Moderator
phillysteve is playing at Living Legends Dreaded
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knucklez View Post
Are you kidding me? You need proof? Look all over pbnation......
Rules are rules. If it is all over PBnation already there is no need for another thread unless you have additional proof.

If you simply wanna say "yeah me too!" then there is no need for a new thread, if you want to show factual data in the form of screen captures and follow the forum rules then this thread seems perfectly fine when proof is posted.
phillysteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 01:35 PM #19
Trall85
Eat all the things!!

Trall85 plays in the PSP
Trall85 plays in the APPA D4 division
Trall85 is Legendary
Trall85 supports Empire
Trall85 is All In
Quote:
Rules are rules. If it is all over PBnation already there is no need for another thread unless you have additional proof.

If you simply wanna say "yeah me too!" then there is no need for a new thread, if you want to show factual data in the form of screen captures and follow the forum rules then this thread seems perfectly fine when proof is posted.
This. You cannot just say: Oh look what the people have typed. Follow the rules that are laid out and it is an easy matter to address. Otherwise it is strictly hearsay until hard evidence is provided. It may not be the answer you want, but it is the bottom line that was laid out.
|SPONSORS|
EMPIRE | RPS | NINJA | GARMENT GEAR | RAZA | EKK
Trall85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 08:30 PM #20
gamer565
Read the manual!!

gamer565 is playing at Living Legends VI
gamer565 is playing at Living Legends VII
gamer565 is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
gamer565 is Boss
gamer565 supports Ninja Paintball
Quote:

FYI this is a Necro thread...

But yes, I too tried to buy something from them last year and got the run around for 3 months before they offer to compensate with different product.
gamer565 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 08:35 PM #21
Knucklez
SD MOB

Knucklez plays in the PSP
Knucklez posts videos on PbNation
Knucklez is an NCPA player
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamer565 View Post
FYI this is a Necro thread...

But yes, I too tried to buy something from them last year and got the run around for 3 months before they offer to compensate with different product.