Originally Posted by polarpaxton
joy at cup?
o and yes there shouldve been a one on one
they were there last year
Old 10-23-2006, 08:32 PM #24
The_Korean_Kid
K4 da 423

has been a member for 10 years
Seban just to let you know you are my new hero you played that perfectly, yea you did get robbed, and it's BS BC already had his band pulled but yet directly has his gun up at you after he is gone (playig on thats a penalty as well) so right there's your all players eliminated time for a 1 on 1, send maximus in and lets his wrath dominate any dynasty player that stands in his way. Oh and Milicious intent my *** you might have shot him 8 times 1 on his flex, 1 on his head, i think 1 or 2 in the arm, and a bunch on his vlocity, BS call Maximus said it himself home town team gets the call, and now he knows what it's like to get screwed over. (Im not hating on dyansty in anyway great group of players, but if you can honestly Joy didnt get screwed over wow, just wow).

Last edited by The_Korean_Kid : 10-23-2006 at 08:38 PM.
Old 10-24-2006, 03:36 AM #25
best_balla420
Im a Doctor

"Joy Division is the OC champion"

Could not have said it better myself. I was standing against the railing right in front of there all the bs in the snake went down.

Joy was robbed.

CDR PSP 07
Vancouver Shock PSP 05-06
WCA Vendetta NPPL 06
FEEDBACK
Old 10-25-2006, 12:42 AM #26
JD9940
Forever an AA's Fan

JD9940 supports Cereal Killerz 2
JD9940 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
JD9940 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Typical Art, complaining about some call
But here's a new one: Complaining about another team's game. I mean I saw the footage from the game, have heard both sides of the argument, but you gotta let it go!

You want officaling to complain about? Try playing baseball like I do. I have to put up with the most inconsitant strike zone(s) and since I'm a catcher I have to not piss off an umpire while still keeping my pitcher's head in the game after a blown call. You have to live the the crappy calls, I know it was and mistake wroth thousands of dollars, but seriously worry about your own danm team.

Headgear for Sale
Pants for Sale
Old 10-25-2006, 09:45 AM #27
JKeller
Right on

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD9940
Typical Art, complaining about some call
But here's a new one: Complaining about another team's game. I mean I saw the footage from the game, have heard both sides of the argument, but you gotta let it go!

You want officaling to complain about? Try playing baseball like I do. I have to put up with the most inconsitant strike zone(s) and since I'm a catcher I have to not piss off an umpire while still keeping my pitcher's head in the game after a blown call. You have to live the the crappy calls, I know it was and mistake wroth thousands of dollars, but seriously worry about your own danm team.
Well I understand that there are bad calls in every sport. However, I think every team in the NPPL has a right to "worry" about how this call affected Joy Division. If I played in the NPPL I would be worried, what about you guys? I mean how can you go out and play your A-game if you can't trust the refs to make a half-*** informed call?

♠ Tricked Dust-Ninja '03 Rat Impulse w/WAS F/S♠

- No one here gets out alive - Jim Morrison

►Official Baltimore Trauma Fan #737
"Originally posted by pbstar1990: ...this is the first ever intelligent post I have ever seen in a thread on pbnation. It's because of people like this, the world makes forward progress... thank you for the first ever intelligent post on the nation!"

JOY WAS ROBBED
Old 10-25-2006, 09:50 AM #28
Krystalmesh

Krystalmesh supports Cereal Killerz 2
i couldnt agree with you more JKeller
Old 10-25-2006, 09:54 AM #29
HoosierBaller
How about those Bulldogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKeller
Well I understand that there are bad calls in every sport. However, I think every team in the NPPL has a right to "worry" about how this call affected Joy Division. If I played in the NPPL I would be worried, what about you guys? I mean how can you go out and play your A-game if you can't trust the refs to make a half-*** informed call?
QFT
Old 10-25-2006, 02:51 PM #30
wdpballa4life
WDP for life

im all with art and those fools that are bashing them need a beating, do u know how that must feel to fly all the way to the OC from sweeden just to get screwed out of the last game? thousands of dollars more would of went to joy and i truly hope that dan gets the ax for this, god im angry at him right now. i meen dynasty is a great team but they deff lost that game. if u saw the footage and still say joy lose u must be blind.

qft joy ftmfw

VETERAN MILITIA
Old 10-25-2006, 02:56 PM #31
Infamous Ca$per
Wooh

Infamous Ca$per is a Supporting Member
Infamous Ca$per plays in the PSP
 plays in the NXL
Infamous Ca$per owns a Planet Eclipse CS1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRZZJsZVmbo

watch this video filmed by lucky. You have a good view of both players at the end.

after watching this video i dont doubt why dynasty won.

The guy on Joy traded with fraige and stayed in, BC then bunkered him and if you watch it over and over again.. BC clearly shoots the snake guy first but the snake guy insists on shooting BC. Even though BC's arm band was pulled by what looks like a confused ref he was then shot by a live player and shot numerous times. Just look at his loader and head when he goes to hang the flag.

Do i think the player on Joy shot BC in a malicious attack? No but it was overshooting clearly in front of us.
Old 10-25-2006, 03:55 PM #32
WillyW0nka
REGISTERED SEXY OFFENDER

WillyW0nka is a Supporting Member
WillyW0nka plays in the PSP
WillyW0nka supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous Ca$per
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRZZJsZVmbo

watch this video filmed by lucky. You have a good view of both players at the end.

after watching this video i dont doubt why dynasty won.

The guy on Joy traded with fraige and stayed in, BC then bunkered him and if you watch it over and over again.. BC clearly shoots the snake guy first but the snake guy insists on shooting BC. Even though BC's arm band was pulled by what looks like a confused ref he was then shot by a live player and shot numerous times. Just look at his loader and head when he goes to hang the flag.

Do i think the player on Joy shot BC in a malicious attack? No but it was overshooting clearly in front of us.
That looked clearly in favor of Joy...
Joy Back player runs in and bunkers fraige and slides into the snake, Cole comes in and bunkers Joy player (while taking a few himself) and Joy player #2 runs in and shoots everybody (including I believe his teamate, 1 ref, fraige and Cole) lol.

Old 10-26-2006, 02:12 AM #33
paintballerguy13
Takin' care of bidness.

paintballerguy13 is a Supporting Member
paintballerguy13 is a founding member
paintballerguy13 posts videos on PbNation
paintballerguy13 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
You people just need to leave this alone. I don't know why everyone still insists on aruging over this topic and debating what happened.

All I know or care about is Dynasty got the check and the series. I couldn't give two ****s to the wind more about it.

And Casper's right. Dynasty got the win because of one idiotic move by Sebban. Instead of demanding an apology or admission of fault by the NPPL, why isn't anyone demanding Sebban apologize for being such a jackass?
Old 10-26-2006, 05:11 AM #34
EKKsoldier622
561-772

plays in the NXL
cause from that vid to me the overshooting didnt really look that bad, play xball some time, then complain bout overshooting
Old 10-26-2006, 05:20 AM #35
Exit Wounds
doesn't play paintball.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintballerguy13
And Casper's right. Dynasty got the win because of one idiotic move by Sebban. Instead of demanding an apology or admission of fault by the NPPL, why isn't anyone demanding Sebban apologize for being such a jackass?

What? Don't believe everything you read on the internet. In the videos, the Dynasty players are clearly refusing to leave the field and eventually playing on without armbands. How can you blame Sebban for lighting them up?
Old 10-26-2006, 09:58 AM #36
bleda
MN Underground '09

bleda plays in the PSP
bleda is for the Gunfight
bleda supports Bob Gurnsey
bleda supports Sherwood Forest
bleda supports our troops
bleda plays in the APPA D4 division
Not to mention BC shoots Sebban after BC has had his armband yanked and is already supposed to be off the field. When the arm band is yanked, you are out, end of story. BC was yanked because he was gone before he even jumped over the snake, Sebban had nailed him in the wrist already.
Old 10-26-2006, 10:17 AM #37
JKeller
Right on

Quote:
You people just need to leave this alone. I don't know why everyone still insists on aruging over this topic and debating what happened.

All I know or care about is Dynasty got the check and the series. I couldn't give two ****s to the wind more about it.

Because it is debate over controversial calls like these that will progress the NPPL's ability to make an informed decision in the future. Not fanboys like you.

"Originally posted by pbstar1990: ...this is the first ever intelligent post I have ever seen in a thread on pbnation. It's because of people like this, the world makes forward progress... thank you for the first ever intelligent post on the nation!"

JOY WAS ROBBED
Old 10-26-2006, 10:48 AM #38
Jimmyjohnspizza

paintballguy13= fanboi
Old 10-26-2006, 11:00 AM #39
Nice Paintballer

Nice Paintballer is a Supporting Member
Quote:

Are you serious? The referees made the mistake. The last Joy player clearly shot BC and everyone else standing there. Wouldn't you for 25K? Which means that last Joy player should have been alive, but Dan Perez is a moron. The refs pulled both BC and Friage's armbands, which calls them out. Yet, they both kept shooting, and got physical. While, Joy kept their cool. If you read Magued's thread, he gives more than enough evidence to how this was a bad call. This was like the superbowl of paintball. Work 25K and the series, and one person messed it up.
Old 10-26-2006, 11:27 AM #40
paintballerguy13
Takin' care of bidness.

paintballerguy13 is a Supporting Member
paintballerguy13 is a founding member
paintballerguy13 posts videos on PbNation
paintballerguy13 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
For one, I'm not a fan boy.
Two, EKKSoldier, I play D2 X-ball. You, on the other hand, play what.. d4 5man? Yea, sit down.

I'm not a Dynasty fan and I'm not a Joy fan. In fact, I don't even like the NPPL as a whole or its format. I do, on the other hand, like for people to not be so closeminded. And its funny you are all claiming me to be a fan boy, when in reality, I should have known not to post that in the JD forum because you are all the real fannies.

Nothing will come of this and your efforts are all in vain. I don't see why anyone is saying "You got my respect by how you are handling this Joy". Are you serious? You would have my respect if you said "Hey, **** happens. Lets move on", but no, Magued insists on bringing this back up which is only going to create turmoil. I'm not going to check the replies, for the sheer fact that everything here is biased and not worth my time.

Have fun.
Old 10-26-2006, 11:48 AM #41
JKeller
Right on

Quote:
Two, EKKSoldier, I play D2 X-ball. You, on the other hand, play what.. d4 5man? Yea, sit down.

I'm not a Dynasty fan and I'm not a Joy fan. In fact, I don't even like the NPPL as a whole or its format. I do, on the other hand, like for people to not be so closeminded. And its funny you are all claiming me to be a fan boy, when in reality, I should have known not to post that in the JD forum because you are all the real fannies.

Nothing will come of this and your efforts are all in vain. I don't see why anyone is saying "You got my respect by how you are handling this Joy". Are you serious? You would have my respect if you said "Hey, **** happens. Lets move on", but no, Magued insists on bringing this back up which is only going to create turmoil. I'm not going to check the replies, for the sheer fact that everything here is biased and not worth my time.

Have fun.
Quote:
First, how can you say you're not a dynasty fan after that statement? Hell I'm a Dynasty fan too but I wouldn't say something like that.

Second, just because you play paintball at a slightly more competitive level than others on this forum doesn't make you any more intelligent or your opinion any more valid than the rest of ours, as shown by the ignorance in your posts.

Thirdly, I again say to you that if such controversy is not reviewed and just forgotten about, all paintball leagues' abilities to make the correct call in the future is endangered. Why, by your logic, we would never get instant replay or play reviews. Are you saying you could care less? It sounds to me like you are being the closeminded one here.

JOY WAS ROBBED
Old 10-26-2006, 12:40 PM #42
EKKsoldier622
561-772

plays in the NXL
Quote:

lol d4 5man ? i wish, that would be some fun sandbagging...im psp classified d3 xball player (but dont let the d3 fool you )

dont talk crap to someone you have never met lol..

"sit down",only stupid people say that..unless you like standing up when you type

Last edited by EKKsoldier622 : 10-26-2006 at 05:14 PM.