Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 06-18-2008, 07:31 PM #1
acoolguy77
The **** winds are blowin

has been a member for 10 years
acoolguy77 posts videos on PbNation
Editing feedback.

I originally left positive feedback for THIS trade located Here.

This was after dry firing once. Well today, only 2 or so weeks later the gun malfunctions. Afet further inspection i notice the solonoid retaining screw is stripped, and there is what appears to be red loctite on it. So he obviously knew it was stripped. And after i asked of any prior issues, he mentioned none. So i request that the feedback i left be changed to negative because he failed to mention this.
Advertisement
Old 06-18-2008, 07:36 PM #2
John
Administrator

Annual Supporting Member
John is an Administrator
John works for a Paintball manufacturer
 is playing at Living Legends XI
John supports Empire
John is All In
In the future, please do not leave feedback until the deal is 100% done and everything is tested so you know it works. We traditionally only change feedback once per transaction and we only change it one rating. That means if you have left him positive feedback, we will change it to neutral. If you want us to change his feedback, please PM me and specify: the user's name, what you want the rating to be and what you want the text to say. Remember you are limited to 80 characters. Please take a minute and make sure the text you give us is less than 80 characters and still lists the product first.

You may never leave feedback twice for the same transaction. As always, we can not change feedback someone left you unless the person that left it asks. You can't ask for them.

Remember to leave feedback in the proper format:
Quote:
State if you are the buyer, seller or trader. Be sure to list the product name, and your opinion of this user. (Example: Bought Ego / A- / Would do business again!). If this transaction happened locally, it must also be specified in this box!

We deserve better villains.
"I have not seen an automag shot in anger in 10 years." Tom Cole
John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 07:57 PM #3
acoolguy77
The **** winds are blowin

has been a member for 10 years
acoolguy77 posts videos on PbNation
PM'd