Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 11-02-2012, 01:33 PM #610
Eric the Fish

has been a member for 10 years
FE. Sucks when the facts begin to come out and they do not support your shrill version of events doesn't it? http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinio...d93_story.html

Last edited by Eric the Fish : 11-02-2012 at 01:48 PM.
Eric the Fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-02-2012, 01:52 PM #611
FreeEnterprise
Trails of Doom

FreeEnterprise posts videos on PbNation
JournOlist...

Sorry, but media propaganda from the left doesn't work on me anymore.

Follow Trails of Doom on Instagram,
twitter, facebook and youtube
FreeEnterprise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 02:19 PM #612
Eric the Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeEnterprise View Post
JournOlist...

Sorry, but media propaganda from the left doesn't work on me anymore.
Yahoo has a similar article citing CIA reports. That to lefty for you? Don't like what your reading? F**k them. What does Limbaugh say. Eh?
Old 11-02-2012, 02:46 PM #613
Treghc

Treghc is a Supporting Member
Treghc is a founding member
Treghc is a Forum Captain
If they were right, they would already match my point of view!

Tarsier Slave

We are Sapien

Last edited by Treghc : 11-02-2012 at 03:12 PM.
Treghc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 04:48 PM #614
Volucris
asmuchtextastheywillallow

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentAssassin View Post
Doesn't that prove Treg's point though? The media isn't liberal; it's biased towards profit.
Yes. I was just countering the graphic.
Volucris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 05:32 PM #615
Treghc

So, FE, when does any of your sources start admitting to Libyan government officials delaying the inclusion of American soldiers to help out in this incident?

Quote:
The team went to the Tripoli airport with a suitcase full of cash to find a plane to fly to Benghazi. They were delayed because Libyan authorities insisted the Americans be accompanied by a larger Libyan force on the ground in Benghazi, which took time to assemble[...]
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...LEFTTopStories

Is that Obama's fault too?

Maybe if Republicans hadn't cut over $400 million on embassy security funding, an event like this could have been avoided? The door swings both ways, buddy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volucris View Post
Yes. I was just countering the graphic.
I apologize if I came off as trying to state that the media is overly critical of liberal ideas in general. You probably didn't take it that way, but I just wanted to clarify. I'm simply pointing out that the "liberal media" is not spreading "propaganda" and has actually been unfavorable to Obama in most major outlets.

Tarsier Slave

We are Sapien

Last edited by Treghc : 11-02-2012 at 05:34 PM.
Old 11-02-2012, 06:45 PM #616
SniperForce-Duffek
Delta Farce

SniperForce-Duffek plays in the APPA D5 division
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2...zi-It-Wasnt-Me

"May god have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't."
G.S.P
SniperForce-Duffek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 11:53 AM #617
Eric the Fish

#1 you do know Brietbart is dead don't you? That being said that article is so full of supposition and conjecture. Its a Republican attempt to swift boat Obama but the facts won't let it fly.
Old 11-06-2012, 07:30 AM #618
FreeEnterprise
Trails of Doom

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journal...CBS-Covered-Up

Our media is clearly corrupt... What CBS didn't think that footage was important after Obama claimed during the debate that he called the attack an attack of "terrorism".

yeah, that is liberal media bias and our country is sick of it.

Old 12-19-2012, 09:30 AM #619
StellarKnight
Mind Erasure

StellarKnight is a Supporting Member
StellarKnight is a founding member
StellarKnight has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Accountability Review Board unclassified report on facts and circumstances surrounding the September 11-12, 2012 attack in Benghazi, Libya
Evil presupposes a moral decision, intention, and some forethought. A moron doesn't stop to think or reason. He acts on instinct, like a stable animal, convinced he's doing good, that he's always right, and sanctimoniously proud to go around ****ing up . . .What the world needs is more thoroughly evil people and fewer idiot ****heads.
StellarKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 11:03 AM #620
FreeEnterprise
Trails of Doom

Well, since the election is over, and their messiah is back in his place destroying our economy...

We now find out all my posts in this thread were actually...

Correct.

Wow, our President lied to get elected... Shocking a democrat lying... Oh wait. The media helped him.. Must have been their conservative bias. hahaha!

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-...use-committee/

Will this become a major news story?... Naa, this is "old" or something, just ignore it.

""The stakes are pretty high," Zarate said. "If it turns out that there's some indication that the White House or others were not only manipulating talking points, framing how Susan Rice was talking about this on the Sunday talk shows, but was actually trying to construe this in a way that demonstrated it wasn't a terror attack, and that actually impacted our response - the fact that perhaps they didn't put things in motion was because it was purposely not being treated or discussed as a terror attack from the get-go, that's a real problem.""

I wonder if the guy thrown in prison for making the Youtube video that Obama said caused this (on Sept 11th... dur, hur!) will be released? Ahh, who cares about him... he caused all those deaths, AMIRITE?...

Old 05-08-2013, 01:25 PM #621
PBOldTimer
Yeah, I'm that Ref

Holy thread-resurrection, bat man!
Old 05-08-2013, 04:15 PM #622
jamest91

jamest91 helped look for balloons
jamest91 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
jamest91 is for the Gunfight
jamest91 supports Sherwood Forest
because the hearing of investigation was today
Old 05-08-2013, 04:36 PM #623
EPAPressure
Jobs are for immigrants

SF dudes also speaking out

-Said nobody, ever.

"Originally posted by drgonzo: That doesn't make sense, the people with the most interaction and dependence on government have the most significant stakes and should have the vote if anyone. People who reject government and do not use government services should be denied the vote if anything." ^^FAIL

"Originally posted by Rebeltilldeath3: When I think geocities I think ****ty tiled background and sparkly titles. Think of a minority's myspace page."
EPAPressure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 06:39 PM #624
jamest91

jamest91 helped look for balloons
jamest91 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
jamest91 is for the Gunfight
jamest91 supports Sherwood Forest
The hearing is just going to prove what we already knew, but the left wing media and government didn't want us to find out.
Old 05-09-2013, 12:05 AM #625
Treghc

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamest91 View Post
The hearing is just going to prove what we already knew, but the left wing media and government didn't want us to find out.

This whole Benghazi thing is blown WAY out of proportion directly due to media slandering from the right. The left isn't covering this? The left didn't even cover the 13 similar attacks when Bush was president.

January 22, 2002. Calcutta, India. Gunmen associated with Harkat-ul-Jihad al-Islami attack the U.S. Consulate. Five people are killed.

June 14, 2002. Karachi, Pakistan. Suicide bomber connected with al-Qaida attacks the U.S. Consulate, killing 12 and injuring 51.

October 12, 2002. Denpasar, Indonesia. U.S. diplomatic offices bombed as part of a string of “Bali Bombings.” No fatalities.

February 28, 2003. Islamabad, Pakistan. Several gunmen fire upon the U.S. Embassy. Two people are killed.

May 12, 2003. Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Armed al-Qaida terrorists storm the diplomatic compound killing 36 people including nine Americans. The assailants committed suicide by detonating a truck bomb.

July 30, 2004. Tashkent, Uzbekistan. A suicide bomber from the Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan attacks the U.S. Embassy, killing two people.

December 6, 2004. Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Al-Qaida terrorists storm the U.S. Consulate and occupy the perimeter wall. Nine people are killed.

March 2, 2006. Karachi, Pakistan again. Suicide bomber attacks the U.S. Consulate killing four people, including U.S. diplomat David Foy who was directly targeted by the attackers. (I wonder if Lindsey Graham or Fox News would even recognize the name “David Foy.” This is the third Karachi terrorist attack in four years on what’s considered American soil.)

September 12, 2006. Damascus, Syria. Four armed gunmen shouting “Allahu akbar” storm the U.S. Embassy using grenades, automatic weapons, a car bomb and a truck bomb. Four people are killed, 13 are wounded.

January 12, 2007. Athens, Greece. Members of a Greek terrorist group called the Revolutionary Struggle fire a rocket-propelled grenade at the U.S. Embassy. No fatalities.

March 18, 2008. Sana’a, Yemen. Members of the al-Qaida-linked Islamic Jihad of Yemen fire a mortar at the U.S. Embassy. The shot misses the embassy, but hits nearby school killing two.

July 9, 2008. Istanbul, Turkey. Four armed terrorists attack the U.S. Consulate. Six people are killed.

September 17, 2008. Sana’a, Yemen. Terrorists dressed as military officials attack the U.S. Embassy with an arsenal of weapons including RPGs and detonate two car bombs. Sixteen people are killed, including an American student and her husband (they had been married for three weeks when the attack occurred). This is the second attack on this embassy in seven months.

Why didn't the "liberal" media make those stories big? Why didn't Fox news make them big? Nobody made them big and the Benghazi story is no different, except it was used a tool to attack the president during his attempt to become re-elected.

Please just let this idiocy die...

Tarsier Slave

We are Sapien
Old 05-09-2013, 12:06 AM #626
TheSilentAssassin
Words and Stuff

To be clear, there were 54 attacks on diplomatic targets in Bush's presidency resulting in 13 deaths.
Old 05-09-2013, 12:11 AM #627
Blake360

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treghc View Post

This whole Benghazi thing is blown WAY out of proportion directly due to media slandering from the right. The left isn't covering this? The left didn't even cover the 13 similar attacks when Bush was president.

January 22, 2002. Calcutta, India. Gunmen associated with Harkat-ul-Jihad al-Islami attack the U.S. Consulate. Five people are killed.

June 14, 2002. Karachi, Pakistan. Suicide bomber connected with al-Qaida attacks the U.S. Consulate, killing 12 and injuring 51.

October 12, 2002. Denpasar, Indonesia. U.S. diplomatic offices bombed as part of a string of “Bali Bombings.” No fatalities.

February 28, 2003. Islamabad, Pakistan. Several gunmen fire upon the U.S. Embassy. Two people are killed.

May 12, 2003. Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Armed al-Qaida terrorists storm the diplomatic compound killing 36 people including nine Americans. The assailants committed suicide by detonating a truck bomb.

July 30, 2004. Tashkent, Uzbekistan. A suicide bomber from the Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan attacks the U.S. Embassy, killing two people.

December 6, 2004. Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Al-Qaida terrorists storm the U.S. Consulate and occupy the perimeter wall. Nine people are killed.

March 2, 2006. Karachi, Pakistan again. Suicide bomber attacks the U.S. Consulate killing four people, including U.S. diplomat David Foy who was directly targeted by the attackers. (I wonder if Lindsey Graham or Fox News would even recognize the name “David Foy.” This is the third Karachi terrorist attack in four years on what’s considered American soil.)

September 12, 2006. Damascus, Syria. Four armed gunmen shouting “Allahu akbar” storm the U.S. Embassy using grenades, automatic weapons, a car bomb and a truck bomb. Four people are killed, 13 are wounded.

January 12, 2007. Athens, Greece. Members of a Greek terrorist group called the Revolutionary Struggle fire a rocket-propelled grenade at the U.S. Embassy. No fatalities.

March 18, 2008. Sana’a, Yemen. Members of the al-Qaida-linked Islamic Jihad of Yemen fire a mortar at the U.S. Embassy. The shot misses the embassy, but hits nearby school killing two.

July 9, 2008. Istanbul, Turkey. Four armed terrorists attack the U.S. Consulate. Six people are killed.

September 17, 2008. Sana’a, Yemen. Terrorists dressed as military officials attack the U.S. Embassy with an arsenal of weapons including RPGs and detonate two car bombs. Sixteen people are killed, including an American student and her husband (they had been married for three weeks when the attack occurred). This is the second attack on this embassy in seven months.

Why didn't the "liberal" media make those stories big? Why didn't Fox news make them big? Nobody made them big and the Benghazi story is no different, except it was used a tool to attack the president during his attempt to become re-elected.

Please just let this idiocy die...
Nobody must have told you the significance of Benghazi is because of the coverup, not the actual attack. How many of those attacks in your list there involved a coverup by the bush administration? I'm going to guess 0.
Blake360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 12:31 AM #628
licence_to_kill
Bizarro World

licence_to_kill is reppin' sidebar 4 life
licence_to_kill has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
licence_to_kill has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
licence_to_kill has perfected Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
lol @ gop still trying to make benghazi happen

it's not gonna happen

"Most Ron Paul supporters are domestic terrorists and racist liberal nazis." - John Elway
licence_to_kill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 12:34 AM #629
Blake360

I think it already did happen, right when oblamer blamed it on a muslim video on youtube in order to cover up the fact that they knew it was a terrorist attack and didn't send in help because they're chicken-**** libtards.
Blake360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 02:08 AM #630
licence_to_kill
Bizarro World

licence_to_kill is reppin' sidebar 4 life
licence_to_kill has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
licence_to_kill has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
licence_to_kill has perfected Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
irate reptard is irate

"Most Ron Paul supporters are domestic terrorists and racist liberal nazis." - John Elway
licence_to_kill is offline   Reply With Quote