Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 12-01-2004, 07:38 PM #1
oyama

I think you guys should make your own xbox game...

Well in the new greg hastings game for xbox he made the karnivor the best gun ever (which is crap) but when you play as lasoya or use the timmy they blow i hate it. It is like the biggest dis ever i think that you need to make game that is a lot more legit, just an idea because i know i would buy it for sure. Just an idea.

Peace
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-01-2004, 07:39 PM #2
AyanamiRei

That would cost a friggin' fortune, but a paintball game for PS2, Gamecube, or PC would be nice.
Old 12-01-2004, 07:39 PM #3
Lucidus
T-rex Rawr

has been a member for 10 years
Lucidus owns a Planet Eclipse Gtek
Omg....You want them to make a game just because the guns they use aren't that great? Stop.
Old 12-01-2004, 07:42 PM #4
leprechaun8941
Banned

no, we need to make a game that is legitimate and not has a player doing it and making his sponsors gear better than all the rest so non paintballers will think that stuff is the best and go buy it
Old 12-01-2004, 07:47 PM #5
oyama

that is exactly what im talking about, its just not legit, it fun to play but i mean i would much rather have a game that was realistic. They made the cyborg/timmy/angel/all other guns except the karni and dm5 the slowest ever. Just an idea i would really like it, but i think xbox is the best system for it, they got the best online play
Old 12-01-2004, 07:48 PM #6
Lucidus
T-rex Rawr

Lucidus owns a Planet Eclipse Gtek
In case you weren't aware...everything revolves around money. No one will ever make a game that doesn't benifit themselves in some small way.
Old 12-01-2004, 07:50 PM #7
AyanamiRei

Quote:
Originally posted by Lucidus
everything revolves around money.
That is the absolute-- and sad-- reality.
Old 12-01-2004, 07:52 PM #8
oyama

well okay even if they did that they dont have to make every other gun complete crap, you know they could put a bunch of ads in the game, and make their gun/stuff a "little" better but there is just a such a big gap between everything else so the only gun you can use is the karni/dm5 cause no fun to play with anything else.
Old 12-01-2004, 09:05 PM #9
justpaintball07

no game is perfect... i say wait for ghtp2 (if they make one) and maybe things will be different. i do agree that the markers arent exactly realistic, performance-wise anyway...

but on the real subject, i think it'd be cool to see chris and the team make a paintball game. AND THE GAME WOULD NEED SOME XBALL! seriously needs xball... and a more sport like format, such as many nba/nfl/mlb/etc kinda games. somethin like franchises, practices, exhibitions, etc. And a lot of other stuff... but i dont wanna keep ramblin on...

You know you wanna make a game Chris!! You should do it!!

ps- Chris, your on my team in GHTP... you rock.
Portland Shipyard FoXball #09

Proud to play at Fox 4 Paintball in Upton, MA
Proud supporter of The Siege Paintball in Mukwonago, WI

<3MWPB<3
Old 12-01-2004, 09:29 PM #10
KiLLA TrixTa (Banned)

Quote:
Originally posted by oyama
that is exactly what im talking about, its just not legit, it fun to play but i mean i would much rather have a game that was realistic. They made the cyborg/timmy/angel/all other guns except the karni and dm5 the slowest ever. Just an idea i would really like it, but i think xbox is the best system for it, they got the best online play
cyborg is decently fast and the angel is fast...

the only gun they maid in the game bad was the timmy and i dont like that...me owning 2 timmys and knowing how much they rip is not fare to make the timmy in the game horible...but i still use lasoya just because hes a pimp
Old 12-02-2004, 12:55 AM #11
RokindaDmfizzle
RYAN MARTIN #12

RokindaDmfizzle is a Professional paintball player
RokindaDmfizzle plays in the USPL
RokindaDmfizzle plays in the PSP
RokindaDmfizzle plays in the APPA D1 division
i dont think they got enough time or money to make a game.
Ryan "Meezy" Martin #12
TEAM XSV
Old 12-02-2004, 01:03 AM #12
Deadlock2k1
Back to basics

Deadlock2k1 is a Supporting Member
The game needs a secret character that can be unlocked. It should be Lasoya in a guilie suit with a viper m1, 18 inch barrel, tripod, remote, and a few tippy grenades. I would buy the game just to see this
Old 12-02-2004, 03:45 PM #13
justpaintball07

RokindaDmfizzle- I agree, they probably do not have the time... however, i do believe they have the money.
Portland Shipyard FoXball #09

Proud to play at Fox 4 Paintball in Upton, MA
Proud supporter of The Siege Paintball in Mukwonago, WI

<3MWPB<3
Old 12-02-2004, 05:05 PM #14
shady123
$P ARMY

GREG HASTING

I just beat the game and i think its pretty cool at the ends you win a car then u drive away in it i think the best gun was a dm4 not the auto cocker that guy was talkin about if you get farther in the game more stuff gets added like new tanks shoes, barrels, ect. over all i thought it was pretty cool but very addictive lol i beat that game in 4 days (5 hours a day)
Old 12-02-2004, 05:11 PM #15
shady123
$P ARMY

i have been reading the past posts and i think who the **** cares already made it there is no way going back but wit the idea wit another game thats cool just stop complaining about this game when there is nothing toi do about it now
Old 12-02-2004, 05:17 PM #16
EastAl

I still haven't figured out why they made the different tanks. I have yet to see a tank have anything to do with actual gameplay.
Yeah, the Karni is the fastest gun, but oddly enough the DM4 is more accurate? The Angel's and Cyborgs are pretty fast, but not as accurate as the DM4's or Karni's. I don't know about the Timmy, I never get to play as Chris because he keeps doing run thoughs and getting shot out! At least he takes a couple people with him when he does it, but it cracks me up when I finished a bunch of games with 6 guys live, and Crhis was the only one not on the field!
I hope they ask players for input when they make the second game. And hopefully more companies will get involved in the second game so you have more choices of product to get.

Latre,
Al