Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 01-06-2005, 02:38 AM #43
drunk rhythm

Well let me put it this way, if you plan on not going to back to school with just a GED diploma don't count on landing a good job.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-06-2005, 02:43 AM #44
Sex & Glue

as they say here in college

D = Diploma
Old 01-06-2005, 02:44 AM #45
p8ntballgod414
#1 Gunna

p8ntballgod414 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Gilmore03 : tahnkyou freaking ppl are like sacred of not going to school. none of my familie members ever graduated and im living the good life. not spoiled but i alrady make alot of money. everybody is a stereo type. and whoever said my mom kicking me out HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA never, sorry buddy.

Midnite-Penguin: u 2 are right, i have TONS of connections. tons . its all bout who you know, get a good job, myabe you start out with a low income but you keep working there, and eventually you own the place. my mom was making 16 an hour at her old job. but it put to much stress on her so she quit. shes not mega rich now , but for a single mother with kids she does a damn good job. i mean dont get me wrong, ik it would have been better for me to graduate, but i never wouldve, so i quit.
Old 01-06-2005, 02:48 AM #46
p8ntgurl
Like Tick, Tick

p8ntgurl is a Supporting Member
p8ntgurl donated to help Peyton Trent
p8ntgurl supports Bob Gurnsey
Quote:
Originally posted by p8ntballgod414
Gilmore03 : tahnkyou freaking ppl are like sacred of not going to school. none of my familie members ever graduated and im living the good life. not spoiled but i alrady make alot of money. everybody is a stereo type. and whoever said my mom kicking me out HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA never, sorry buddy.

Midnite-Penguin: u 2 are right, i have TONS of connections. tons . its all bout who you know, get a good job, myabe you start out with a low income but you keep working there, and eventually you own the place. my mom was making 16 an hour at her old job. but it put to much stress on her so she quit. shes not mega rich now , but for a single mother with kids she does a damn good job. i mean dont get me wrong, ik it would have been better for me to graduate, but i never wouldve, so i quit.
sometimes you don't even need to say anything to prove a point.

Maybe it's not my weekend
But it's gonna be my year
Old 01-06-2005, 02:49 AM #47
Brianppp

I'm in 11th grade right now and just started to actually put a lot of effort into my work. I feel that if I try and pass highschool, in the end it will all be worth it.
Old 01-06-2005, 02:51 AM #48
kida2
To The Strongest

kida2 is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally posted by p8ntgurl
sometimes you don't even need to say anything to prove a point.
QFT
I want to rage against the world. I want to beat it into submission. I want it to see the hate in my eyes, to feel the rage pouring out of me in blow after blow delivered in a fury that could only be fueled by insanity. I want to shake it so violently that it's afraid it may break and I want to scream with such primal ferocity that it reaches back into the darkest parts of an age when men cowered in caves at the sound of demons. Then, after the wave has subsided and I let go I want to watch it slump into a broken mass, whimpering. When the word "why?" crosses it's bloody swollen lips the only reply that will come is "yes... why?".
Old 01-06-2005, 02:52 AM #49
StellarKnight
Mind Erasure

StellarKnight is a Supporting Member
StellarKnight is a founding member
StellarKnight has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally posted by Respeck-Knuckelz
Small talk has saved me, ima give it a try some more.
If you base you decision of dropping out of high school on what people here in small talk have said, do us the favor and quit while you're ahead.
Evil presupposes a moral decision, intention, and some forethought. A moron doesn't stop to think or reason. He acts on instinct, like a stable animal, convinced he's doing good, that he's always right, and sanctimoniously proud to go around ****ing up . . .What the world needs is more thoroughly evil people and fewer idiot ****heads.
Old 01-06-2005, 02:56 AM #50
SHOTIME
Hate-Ball Champion

SHOTIME has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:

This is the reason you should finish school. Don't aim to be just 'okay' in life.

WWW.GATEWAYPAINTBALL.COM home of the TItans

http://www.myspace.com/shotimecomedy
Old 01-06-2005, 02:57 AM #51
Midnite-Penguin
God Knows You Wiped.

stellar whos that a FGT in your avater?

Great rebutle p8ntgurl, twas hilarious.

Im not going to argue whats better than the other(personally i feel the HS diploma is better). All im saying is you cant base happiness or success solely off of how much money you make. And if you are, well i know a ton of GED kids that are going to make way more money than your average person just because of connections or their fathers, some kids are just lucky.

Your a ****ing retard to say 'dur if you get a GED your going to flip a burger for the rest of your life like all the mexicans huk huk'.
Old 01-06-2005, 02:59 AM #52
Joe Tanasovich

basically your not going to be guaranteed a good job even if you pass high school, a high school diploma is just as worthless as a GED (most jobs that only require a high school diploma wont even check to see if you have one) so get a HS diploma/GED and go to college or rely on connections

theres a lot of people that graduated high school that are still crappy people IE:lazy, heroin addicts etc.

in the end you will die just like anyone else, so why your here why dont you try to make the world a better place? Life sucks. everyone is having a hard time so dont make anyones harder by stealing, being mean to kids (one thing i regret from HS), spreading stds etc.
Old 01-06-2005, 03:10 AM #53
p8ntballgod414
#1 Gunna

p8ntgurl STFU, unlike the rest of ST, i dont druel over you cuz your a mod and a girl, joe is right, were all gunna die neways. just triing to prove a point, it really doesnt matter, i have better things to do than argue with ppl on a internet forum, expecially some of the reatrds on ST.
pce blackies
Old 01-06-2005, 03:13 AM #54
MVPaintballer
Mega Flagellator

MVPaintballer is a Moderator
MVPaintballer is a Supporting Member
MVPaintballer donated to help Peyton Trent
MVPaintballer supports Bob Gurnsey
What grade are you in?
Old 01-06-2005, 03:16 AM #55
p8ntgurl
Like Tick, Tick

Quote:
p8ntgurl STFU, unlike the rest of ST, i dont druel over you cuz your a mod and a girl, joe is right, were all gunna die neways. just triing to prove a point, it really doesnt matter, i have better things to do than argue with ppl on a internet forum, expecially some of the reatrds on ST.
pce blackies
uh.. ok.

Old 01-06-2005, 03:18 AM #56
MVPaintballer
Mega Flagellator

Quote:
pce blackies
You aren't cool.

No one cares what you have to say.
Old 01-06-2005, 03:18 AM #57
p8ntballgod414
#1 Gunna

wow good comeback asshat ^
i could care less if neone cares, not trying to be cool, its just funny waching you guys get all worked up over this, most of you get mad cuz you know im right
Old 01-06-2005, 03:19 AM #58
MVPaintballer
Mega Flagellator

Not you, the threadstarter.
Old 01-06-2005, 03:23 AM #59
p8ntgurl
Like Tick, Tick

Quote:
i could care less if neone cares, not trying to be cool, its just funny waching you guys get all worked up over this, most of you get mad cuz you know im right

Old 01-06-2005, 03:25 AM #60
StellarKnight
Mind Erasure

Quote:
Originally posted by Midnite-Penguin
stellar whos that a FGT in your avater?
WTF is an FGT, or an avater for that matter...?
Evil presupposes a moral decision, intention, and some forethought. A moron doesn't stop to think or reason. He acts on instinct, like a stable animal, convinced he's doing good, that he's always right, and sanctimoniously proud to go around ****ing up . . .What the world needs is more thoroughly evil people and fewer idiot ****heads.
Old 01-06-2005, 03:28 AM #61
StellarKnight
Mind Erasure

Wait, first it's this:
Quote:
...i have better things to do than argue with ppl on a internet forum, expecially some of the reatrds on ST.
Then we get this:
Quote:
I could have swore you said you had better things to do.
Old 01-06-2005, 03:28 AM #62
kida2
To The Strongest

kida2 is a Supporting Member
Quote:
pce blackies
I think mos people like her because she is cool, being a mod and having a vagina help but at the end of the day it comes down to "p8nt is cool and that's why we like her"

I mean look at tigress, how many people fawn over her in ST?
I want to rage against the world. I want to beat it into submission. I want it to see the hate in my eyes, to feel the rage pouring out of me in blow after blow delivered in a fury that could only be fueled by insanity. I want to shake it so violently that it's afraid it may break and I want to scream with such primal ferocity that it reaches back into the darkest parts of an age when men cowered in caves at the sound of demons. Then, after the wave has subsided and I let go I want to watch it slump into a broken mass, whimpering. When the word "why?" crosses it's bloody swollen lips the only reply that will come is "yes... why?".
Old 01-06-2005, 03:40 AM #63
Midnite-Penguin
God Knows You Wiped.

Quote:
Originally posted by StellarKnight
WTF is an FGT, or an avater for that matter...?

How do you know how to access the internet?

avatar = that little picture of that homosexual(or ******, = FGT) underneath your name and title, i was wondering if that was you or just some guy you have a heterosexual crush on?