New gun,old gun,whatever

Annual Supporting Member
Pump Scout is a Mega Moderator
Pump Scout is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Pump Scout owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek MG100
Pump Scout is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
APS-OT 10: Next OT due to arrive in 2014

Welcome to the APS Forum OT! Y'all know the rules - stick to 'em, keep it clean and above board, and we'll keep this around. Let's keep the OT out of the meaningful threads, and in here if there's going to be any, 'kay?

Game on!

EDIT - OK, it's clear that some folks didn't get the memo. So, here's the rules.

1. All standing PBN rules and Terms of Service still apply in here. This is not the wild west.
2. All standing APS forum rules still apply in here.
3. Very specifically, absolutely NO BST of any kind. That means, no posting that you have an item for sale, a service available (this one really gets me - those people engaged in providing paintball services and/or running stores may be looking at Commercial Spam issues if this one pops up - those are 3-point infractions), discussions of pricing, "check out my sig" posts, "PM me for info" posts. This kind of posting will get this OT gone faster than you can imagine.
4. No raiding the other OT's. Shouldn't even have to worry about this one, but I'd rather not have some rules lawyer coming back with this issue and saying "nobody said we couldn't go mess with the Ego OT!".
5. Do not ask for, pass along, or post nudity. This one's in the TOS, but it bears repeating here. The mess that was the girl thread is still a sore topic.
6. If a known BOS user is spotted in the OT, please PM a mod. Not doing so will result in the closure of the OT. This is a big one, too.

APS OT1
APS OT2
APS OT3
APS OT4
APS OT5
APS OT6
APS OT7
APS OT8
APS OT9

Last edited by Pump Scout : 02-22-2011 at 06:09 AM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-22-2011, 02:15 AM #2
SeanB

how is everyone doing on this fine day?

Last edited by SeanB : 02-22-2011 at 04:10 PM.
Old 02-22-2011, 04:01 AM #3
Desperado_Ghost
Started playing in 1998

Desperado_Ghost is playing at Living Legends V
Desperado_Ghost is for the Gunfight
Desperado_Ghost posts videos on PbNation
Desperado_Ghost is reppin' sidebar 4 life
I am doing great Sean, how about you?

Last edited by Desperado_Ghost : 02-22-2011 at 07:56 AM.
Old 02-22-2011, 04:09 AM #4
Desperado_Ghost
Started playing in 1998

Sorry to be "that guy", but can someone fill me in on the ft57 incident?

I read about it in the previous OT`s.

If it cannot be mentioned, then I apologize.
Old 02-22-2011, 06:09 AM #5
Pump Scout
New gun,old gun,whatever

Annual Supporting Member
Ah, guys, the "first" crap is actually infractable here as spam. Some "other" sites may thrive on it, but not this one.

I think whatever the incident was may have been before my time in the APS/WDP section. Or my memory is badly shot. *shrug*
Old 02-22-2011, 07:57 AM #6
Desperado_Ghost
Started playing in 1998

I fixed my post. I forgot about that for a sec. Thanks for the reminder pump.

I have no infractions and I dont plan on getting any in the near future.

Last edited by Desperado_Ghost : 02-22-2011 at 07:59 AM.
Old 02-22-2011, 10:08 AM #7
rammstein_5v2
Idontfeelanditfeelsgreat

sup, wassup wassup, you got an adress, where do you live, you have a cell phone? where do you live?

How consistent
How can someone so consistently mess up as much as
Every instance
How can someone inconsistent mess up so consistently
Old 02-22-2011, 11:19 AM #8
Shibbykins
bow chika bow wow

Shibbykins donated to help Peyton Trent
Shibbykins has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
i think jeff has the linkto the incident. pretty much FT57 went off and the great ethug war happened. rifts happened people were banned so on and so forth.

so at my house we thinking of having another kid but timing isnt the best. wife hates telling my family especially my mum cuz the first thing she told us with abby was to have an abortion which pissed us all off. she was the only negative nancy of the bunch. knowing that it pisses us off when she gets all up in abbys **** when she sees her and is all omg i love this lil girl yadda yadda. my mums a *****. Wife was gonna get her tubes tied and thats what prompted us having discussion of another child. I have told her that even if she does it that we could still adopt a child as im not oppossed to that. lifes decisions are pretty tuff sometimes.

"Originally posted by dr.strangelove: Having Shibby on the case is almost as good as having Bob on it. "

Last edited by Shibbykins : 02-22-2011 at 11:21 AM.
Old 02-22-2011, 12:30 PM #9
dr.strangelove
The Angel Eye Doctor

Jeff just posted it towards the end of OT-9: https://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...8#post70057468

Josh, she could always go the IUC route, or you could get the wires clipped. It's easy to remove the IUC or get the wires reconnected if you want more kids down the road, and it's a less complicated procedure to boot. That's how I'd play it if I were you guys - gives you more flexibility. You're both still young, so I wouldn't do anything too extreme.

Last edited by dr.strangelove : 02-22-2011 at 12:34 PM.
Old 02-22-2011, 01:01 PM #10
Winnebago
Angels 4 Life

spray and pray. oh wait. what are we talking about here?
WTB: Angels + Jerseys
Angel Rescue! (aka WTB Broken Angels)
Old PBN Feedback
Old 02-22-2011, 01:39 PM #11
greatwolf329
still sick of idiots

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shibbykins View Post
i think jeff has the linkto the incident. pretty much FT57 went off and the great ethug war happened. rifts happened people were banned so on and so forth.

so at my house we thinking of having another kid but timing isnt the best. wife hates telling my family especially my mum cuz the first thing she told us with abby was to have an abortion which pissed us all off. she was the only negative nancy of the bunch. knowing that it pisses us off when she gets all up in abbys **** when she sees her and is all omg i love this lil girl yadda yadda. my mums a *****. Wife was gonna get her tubes tied and thats what prompted us having discussion of another child. I have told her that even if she does it that we could still adopt a child as im not oppossed to that. lifes decisions are pretty tuff sometimes.
Bravo for wanting to adopt shibs. I respect it. But I will say it can have some major hardships. My parents ended up adopting 11 years ago. Wasn't the best decision the family made. Being the only biological child in my family was a challenge as well. Before the adoption we did foster care. I had 22 different brothers and sisters growing up. ****ed with my head hard core. The thing is you never get the full story about the kids before you get them. We've had everything from crazed kidnapping bio parents to the kids dealing drugs out of the house. I mean don't get me wrong I am all for adoption, it just has it's issues when you adopt over a year or 2 of age. I'm sure you guys will make the right choice and let me be the first to say congrats on the new lil one in advanced.
Old 02-22-2011, 02:18 PM #12
Somnambulistz
Should I Fake My Orgasms?

Somnambulistz supports Ninja Paintball
I'm taking this to a private pm Josh

I just want to say something to this new OT:

BUTT****!!!!!!

LIVERPOOL FC

I cycle everywhere (and smile allot and enjoy it), and I can do so because Pat told me this is America, you can cycle where you damn well please.
Old 02-22-2011, 03:50 PM #13
Pump Scout
New gun,old gun,whatever

Annual Supporting Member
Pump Scout is, once again, gainfully employed as a title examiner. Happy day after 29 months of effectively complete unemployment.
Old 02-22-2011, 04:02 PM #14
Somnambulistz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pump Scout View Post
Pump Scout is, once again, gainfully employed as a title examiner. Happy day after 29 months of effectively complete unemployment.
Congrats Ben! Are you examining title on anything specific?

LIVERPOOL FC

I cycle everywhere (and smile allot and enjoy it), and I can do so because Pat told me this is America, you can cycle where you damn well please.
Old 02-22-2011, 04:16 PM #15
Shibbykins
bow chika bow wow

Shibbykins donated to help Peyton Trent
Shibbykins has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
congrats ben!

i hear ya on the issues Rob. One of my aunts was a foster parent and i dont think she ever had any of the kids leave she adopted them all. they were all kids with various disabiltys as well. The adopting thing isnt a issue to me as i see love as something not measured in blood. its no secret my mom left my bio father after I was born and met my step dad who raised me as his own and to me he is Dad and shaped me into who I am today. When Tiff and I met Robbie was only 6months old and I fell inlove with the lil guy the second I held him. Eventually we will get the legal adopt paperwork for him done but its not a priority as I am the only Dad he has ever had and as far as im concerned thats enough.

PAT - the IUC isnt something we will be opting for. reason being without getting to detailed is they can come out or stab the woman durring rough sex if the man is well endowed. Both would be an issue in our case to put it mild. I was gonna go get snipped as it a in n out deal but Tiff elected to have her tubes tied. As I said above biologicly I dont care. If down the road after the procedure we decided we want another child then adoption is all too easy for us.

"Originally posted by dr.strangelove: Having Shibby on the case is almost as good as having Bob on it. "
Old 02-22-2011, 04:30 PM #16
Pump Scout
New gun,old gun,whatever

Annual Supporting Member
Thanks guys! I'm doing title examination on real estate. My job is to research the records history for properties when they are being bought, sold, or financed. Some searches can go back as far as 1854, when Wisconsin started keeping and recording land records. Lots of patents from then, "United States of America to Capt. John Q Smith, 360 acres described as follows" kind of stuff. The good news is that the really bizarre and inaccurate land descriptions aren't too common around here. I did run into one about ten years ago that dated back to the early 1900's. It went something like "from the big tree across from the railway bridge, follow the river to Dean's Rock, then north to the roadway, then east along roadway until perpendicular to the big tree, then south to the big tree". Needless to say, the only thing still in existance was the river, and even that had shifted a little. There was a more modern description, but finding that was really amusing.
Old 02-22-2011, 04:43 PM #17
msonic
one case one kill

Annual Supporting Member
msonic is a Mega Moderator
msonic is a Moderator
msonic is a Supporting Member
msonic donated to help Peyton Trent
msonic is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
msonic is Immortal
tldnr...
Old 02-22-2011, 04:46 PM #18
Desperado_Ghost
Started playing in 1998

That was quite the thread back then, eh?

Josh, you seem to have a good head on your shoulders man. I personally know how it feels to have some crappy family members, oh believe me I do.

*edit: Without going into details, me and my ex had some problems with the IUC`s. They didnt work for us, but I guess it depends on the couple.*

Last edited by Desperado_Ghost : 02-22-2011 at 04:52 PM.
Old 02-22-2011, 05:33 PM #19
Somnambulistz

Ben, I have searched title tons of time, both at the land registry office and online Fun fun fun, you'll enjoy it, there is some fascinating issues with old titles Most of Ontario has gone to online registration, but of course the population / incorporated lands in the states is way way way larger. Plus worse case, you can also get picked up by Chicago Land and Title or Stewart Title Insurance as an investigator too

Josh, are you gonna have your wiener bitten off by a donkey?

LIVERPOOL FC

Old 02-22-2011, 06:56 PM #20
Pump Scout
New gun,old gun,whatever

Annual Supporting Member
Somn - yep, it's what I've done for a very long time, with a couple years between jobs. I'm actually going back to a company I'd worked for before, and left to return to the marina I'd held a management position at. Marina closed down, and I was SOL for work for a while.

The whole office environment is quite different now, in a good way. I think it's going to be a good fit.
Old 02-22-2011, 07:04 PM #21
greatwolf329
still sick of idiots

Bah an office job would drive me nuts, but would be a very nice change of pace at the same time. I'm essentially working 3 freelance positions right now. One as a designer, one as a master electrician and another as a standard electrician, but it pays the bills and lets me enjoy my expensive toys...