Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 04-27-2003, 03:02 PM #106
paintballpyro1

like i said dont try it but it would be cool to do it to a car with auto lights so no 1 is in the car
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-27-2003, 05:08 PM #107
paintballdude_13

has been a member for 10 years
Ya I caught my desk on fire in my room once before, only my dad knows about that one lol

Gonna make some naplam tommorw, gotta finish buring up wood.
Old 04-27-2003, 09:00 PM #108
rileycb

I always like lighting my arms on fire with wd40. thats just little stuff though. when i lived in alaska, i was out camping and it hadent rained forever. i decided to light the bark on the side of the tree. it was fine, and i decided to blow it out, and when i blew it out i blew it up all of the dried up moss on the tree and the whole tree went up in flames. it was insane. the fire truck came, police came, and i had to do 80 hours of community service and i had to pay a 300 dollar fine. it sucked

-riley-
Old 04-28-2003, 06:38 PM #109
d3Tox

why did you stick around, why not run...
Old 04-28-2003, 07:38 PM #110
paintwraith666

Why did you stick around anyway. I mean duh tree on fire people are going to come.
Old 04-28-2003, 08:21 PM #111
Patleeman

Hahaha thats funny.
Old 04-28-2003, 08:35 PM #112
cs_shoota

Quote:
Originally posted by Arkangel345
and practically got high off of em'.
you do or you dont, there is not almost dumb f***
Old 04-29-2003, 08:44 PM #113
rileycb

I didnt run away because it was in my campsite that i was signed into with my name and was with my parents, and i was 14. I couldnt just run. if i could, i would have.

-riley-
Old 06-07-2003, 10:36 AM #114
Zpro8

ONe time i accadently lit my parents on fire. When i was really little, like 5-6, my backyard was my boundries. One day i decided to lite a fire right by our back door. When my parents came out to look for me, they both triped over my fire and both got their pants caught on fire. Lets just say they had some choice words for me after that happened.
Old 06-07-2003, 10:48 AM #115
Kahuda

i lit some woods (about a 75 foot radius) and it burned like hell! whooo it was fun until the fire marshal showed up at my door and made us do a fire prevention class, twas gay!
Old 06-07-2003, 03:34 PM #116
superdesk2007

I haven't done much, we don't keep a lot of stuff around the house.
Old 06-07-2003, 11:04 PM #117
superdesk2007

I've thought about that, but every time I go to a fire theres an adult there and they're not drunk. Doens't the pieces of the can go flying everywhere and hit you in the face. Heres one thing I remember. I was lighting bottle rockets and they landed in a field and set it on fire. I evntually got it out.

I know its off the subject. Someone mentioned cops I figured what the heck.
The only time I got arrested was when I was in 3rd grade and I watched a kid spray paint a house. Someone called the cops, I saw the cop car, ran, get cuaght, get cuffed, and they took me to the station and put me in a cell for an hour.
Old 06-07-2003, 11:49 PM #118
NotPhatboy

Okay, maybe you all feel that Boy Scouts is gay, but whatever...

On the annual scout trip to Cranberry Glades in mid-January we almost burnt down the damn forest. About 2 feet of snow was on the ground, so what better to do than build a snowman, right? So we built him up under some pine trees, and build him HUGE, like 7 feet tall. Not only that, but he was also hung, with elephant-sized balls and a huge stick for a wang. Pretty soon we got bored, so we wrapped him in toilet paper and soaked him w/ about 12oz of white gas... totally forgetting that he was under a bunch of low pine trees.

Well, since boys will be boys, naturally, somebody ran to the firepit, grabbed a semi-burning log and jammed it up to the snowman. Bad idea, as the snowman erupted into about a 25-30 foot tall raging inferno for about 12 seconds. Not only were some of the pine boughs burning, but embers of paper went EVERYWHERE. We were scared ****less. Some adults rushed over, envisioning charred bodies and such, but they came and found a bunch of wide-eyed Scouts that were paralyzed at what they had just done.

To end the snowman's evil reign, we chopped him down, limb by limb with an axe.
Old 01-06-2004, 02:56 PM #119
clopclophooves

one day i was back in the woods and i decided to make a fire with my friends

we gathered sticks for an hour and poured two cans of gas on the pit and sticks when we lit it it went up like a roman candle and we decided it was hella cool so we went to get more sticks to make it bigger

we pulled down 4 trees and set them up like a teepee around the fire until it lit and made a fire that was monstrous

we had to stay 5 feet away or else it would burn our leg hair off

good times good times we ended up with a 2 foot high pile of ashes that took 2 shovels to get rid of
Old 01-06-2004, 04:00 PM #120
The mid guy6969 (Banned)

The mid guy6969 is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally posted by IchBinKaseBrot
It wouldn't work, the flame would travel back into the container and sat the whole thing ablaze, probably killing you in the process, so hey go try it out!
yea i did that with a lighter fluid bottle, the fire clibmed the squirt of fluid and the bottle exploded, sending plastic shrapnel everyhere. cut up my hand badly but no ne else got hurt. (lucky me)
Old 01-06-2004, 04:18 PM #121
littleteddybear

Talking

we burnt down half of our bay scout camp
Old 01-06-2004, 05:28 PM #122
PBPlaya159

I burned down a trailor in the woods when i was about 8 The fire department came out and talked to my parents after putting it out, i got grounded for a couple of months haha.
Old 01-06-2004, 05:58 PM #123
Lastkennedy

The only hobby i have is magnesuim "bombs". I have easy access to magnesuim and use those coin rollers and throw them on the golf course near me. The light is so blinding you see red for atleast a day. First time its scary but then the golfers miss their putts and FREAK OUT.
Old 01-06-2004, 06:09 PM #124
ShlertleDude

one time i was lighting toilet paper on fire in the bathroom and a towel somehow caught on fire without me noticing it before i left. well my dad comes home and asks "whats burning?" and i reply "i dunno" so we see the smoke coming from the bathroom. so we go in there and fine the wall in front of the toilet burning. so we get water and put it out, yeah after that i didnt get to go to the kid rock concert.

Oh also congrats to NotPhayBoy for bringing back a 5 month old thread. ::claps for notphatboy::

"Originally posted by Midnight;27942877: They speak Mexican, or as I like to call it, Enchilada.
"

Last edited by ShlertleDude : 01-06-2004 at 06:12 PM.
Old 01-06-2004, 06:13 PM #125
shokadiznog
Ginormous Shellac Fan

shokadiznog is a Supporting Member
yep bombs rock i made one that alomst blew out the windows of my house and we were bout a half a mile behind it too.