Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 02-20-2013, 08:32 PM #652
Strange1130
FTW

has been a member for 10 years
Strange1130 supports Team VICIOUS
^ as long it's worth your time I'm fine with it. And knowing the average ST denizen, I'm sure it is.

"Originally posted by parkrats: Telling me to leave this thread is like telling a bear to leave the woods, it's my home."

"Originally posted by Rampager2000: I only wear them with questionable girls. Like, I won't not have sex with a whore. I'll just wrap it."

"Originally posted by IncobWTF: When idiots chirp with nothing to back it up i throw it right back at em, obviously."
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-20-2013, 09:34 PM #653
We sphure

I feel ****ing awesome in my suit. Wore it out to dinner with my girlfriend.
Old 02-20-2013, 09:36 PM #654
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

Trying to cancel my china order ATM. He said it would be shipped the 18th and I need the money bad instead of those pants so I'm hoping he wont dick me around and just refund me.

He told me the 18th and didn't stick to his word so **** him, don't trust anything else coming from him.

And sphere that suit is dope, I wish I had/needed a nice one. I just have some cheap grey Calvin Kline or some **** I got for my aunts wedding last spring, it's not horrible just not as slim as I'd like.

Old 02-20-2013, 09:44 PM #655
We sphure

I don't really need it.

I'm just wearing it everywhere, don't give a ****.
Old 02-20-2013, 09:54 PM #656
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

Yeah I don't have a job where I get $1000 bonus checks or I'd be rocking some dope excessive **** too, not like obnoxious excessive, you know.

Old 02-20-2013, 10:02 PM #657
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

Also dude said he'd refund but he's pissed. First time I asked he didn't reply for like 10 minutes until I messaged him again asking if anyone was there.

He's taking his time to get around to it though even though he said they will soon.

Old 02-20-2013, 10:26 PM #658
Strange1130
FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange1130 View Post
^ as long it's worth your time I'm fine with it. And knowing the average ST denizen, I'm sure it is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by We sphure View Post
I feel ****ing awesome in my suit. Wore it out to dinner with my girlfriend.
I was quoting the troll post that got deleted, sorry. Wasn't directed towards you.

"Originally posted by parkrats: Telling me to leave this thread is like telling a bear to leave the woods, it's my home."

"Originally posted by Rampager2000: I only wear them with questionable girls. Like, I won't not have sex with a whore. I'll just wrap it."

"Originally posted by IncobWTF: When idiots chirp with nothing to back it up i throw it right back at em, obviously."
Old 02-20-2013, 10:31 PM #659
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

This ching chong is pissing me off. Just sent him an email message instead of IM saying if he doesn't do it as soon as he reads that I'm going to make a complaint. I get that he's busy but he's really making this a hassle with his unwillingness and I don't trust that he will do it, hoping I forget or some ****, unless I keep bugging him.

I'm going to go beat the **** out of an asian, film the event and tell him it was his fault.

Old 02-20-2013, 10:54 PM #660
We sphure

Quote:
I was quoting the troll post that got deleted, sorry. Wasn't directed towards you.
Haha, I seen the post before it was deleted.

All good.
Old 02-20-2013, 11:04 PM #661
Strange1130
FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by parkrats View Post
This ching chong is pissing me off. Just sent him an email message instead of IM saying if he doesn't do it as soon as he reads that I'm going to make a complaint. I get that he's busy but he's really making this a hassle with his unwillingness and I don't trust that he will do it, hoping I forget or some ****, unless I keep bugging him.

I'm going to go beat the **** out of an asian, film the event and tell him it was his fault.
lololololol iOffer? Such a sketchy place right? Apparently my sweater is being shipped after the chinese new year . Not sure I'll ever see my 40 dollar investment but whatever, I'm intrigued.

Old 02-20-2013, 11:11 PM #662
We sphure

Yeah, I didn't get those sweats after all. Glad too, with how much troubles you dudes are having.
Old 02-20-2013, 11:14 PM #663
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

aliexpress, individuals have their own shops on there.

That's what they told me too, after chinese new year on the 18th. Ordered Feb. 11, new year is the 12th and they still haven't shipped it.

Dude finally said 'ok i accept now' after I asked him to do it yet again after I threatened to complain against him for giving me trouble. Still doesn't appear as canceled and is pending his acceptance. I sent him screens shots saying it hasn't happened, he said he did, I told him I'll see in the morning and if it hasn't gone through I'm reporting him or whatever, I want to get my money back.

Edit - Finally changed to 'fund processing' but you can see the refund was sent at 11:19 on the sites time stamps....

Last edited by parkrats : 02-20-2013 at 11:27 PM.
Old 02-21-2013, 04:49 PM #664
We sphure

Already have to dry clean my suit had butter chicken for lunch and while I was walking back with it the container leaked on me.

Good news being, suits are awesome. Got on the news for some TV spot with how our city is spending money.
Old 02-21-2013, 05:18 PM #665
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

Goes back to me trying to explain to googdle how dressing well assigns assumed credibility.

Old 02-21-2013, 05:49 PM #666
We sphure

There were a **** ton of people around me too, I wasn't paying any attention to them at all either.

I don't remember the news station so I won't be able to catch it on TV though.
Old 02-21-2013, 09:02 PM #667
Strange1130
FTW

want this dachshund sweater lol

saw the most badass looking black dude earlier, rocking a tan shearling long jacket, camo pants, and tan suede + white leather rick dunks. so fly

Old 02-21-2013, 09:16 PM #668
goodle11

Quote:
Originally Posted by parkrats View Post
Goes back to me trying to explain to googdle how dressing well assigns assumed credibility.
Living rent free in Pakrats head.
Old 02-22-2013, 12:33 AM #669
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodle11 View Post
i'd live rent free no matta whose head
Old 02-22-2013, 01:06 AM #670
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodle11 View Post
U keep me ^ at nite n I duno wut 2 do

Old 02-22-2013, 02:10 AM #671
Chris-Craft

Quote:
saw the most badass looking black dude earlier, rocking a tan shearling long jacket, camo pants, and tan suede + white leather rick dunks. so fly
Sounds tight
Old 02-22-2013, 02:15 AM #672
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

It snowed today like 9 inches, made my boots look so good. Cleaned em up but left that cloudy patena like. Looks like a ****ing painting, I'm still not over how cool these boots are 8 months after getting them wearing them 4-5 days a week even.

left side is left boot, right side right boot.

Closed Thread