PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 01-12-2003, 11:49 AM #1
xcoreyx

Rainmakers the best!?

Lets replace what kevin wrote:

Hi, my name is Johnny. im a 10 year old idiot who buys hype. I dont know a quality gun, I just buy a gun because the manufacturer tells me its a good gun. Didnt you know that a chrome trigger adds accuracy? Oh, I also buy guns that can cycle at 28+ bps. Arnt I stupid? Theres no loader in the world that can do that...Oh well...even though most fields all semi where i cant do better than 13bps, I still like to think Im special and can do 28bps...hahaha!! Laugh at me! I need a fast gun to make up for other...erm...well...small items.

Last edited by Kevmaster : 01-12-2003 at 01:58 PM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-12-2003, 11:56 AM #2
ScottQ
lefty scissors

ScottQ is a Moderator
ScottQ is a Supporting Member
ScottQ is a founding member
ScottQ works for a Paintball manufacturer
ScottQ is reppin' sidebar 4 life
oh wait. How much does the imp w/ vision, and viking w/ vision cost again? more then 100 dollars? oh thats too bad.
Old 01-12-2003, 12:16 PM #3
xcoreyx

WOW, you must be some newb who went to wal mart and asked what the best brass easgle gun was and they told you the rain maker. first off, the viking doesn't come with "vision", only imps. second off, both markers have the most reliable customer service, unlike the brass eagle horror stories i have heard. And, both markers are made of high grade aluminum, unlike a rain makers plastic or steel, or whatever they are made of. And also, a nasty impulse comes with every upgrade you can only wish for on your pos rainmaker for about 680$.That must be too much for you little 12 year olds with rainmakers.tell ya what, when i get my impulse, we will meet somewhere and play, ok?Or, we can play now and i ill use my black dragun. your choice.
Old 01-12-2003, 12:21 PM #4
xcoreyx

Calling me names is BAD

Go for it, tell PBN that I edited your post, guess what theyll say, "HES A MODERATOR!"

Last edited by Kevmaster : 01-12-2003 at 01:53 PM.
Old 01-12-2003, 12:36 PM #5
xcoreyx

Na, Na, Na, Na....
Na, Na, Na, Na...
Hey, Hey, Hey...
GOODBYE!

I hope you enjoy your life without PBN, because thats how its going to be...IP and UserName ban for you

Last edited by Kevmaster : 01-12-2003 at 01:54 PM.
Old 01-12-2003, 01:47 PM #6
land_hurricane

ha ha your stupid.

does the vision on the impluse have anything to do with how fast the gun can shoot BESIDES helping the gun not chop when its trying to run 30 balls per second through the loader. Even if you wanted to run 30 bps, what loader can keep up with that? please tell me, i would like to know. I bet your some idiot who just threw away a stingray becasue your parents bought you a brand spanking new tippman A-5. and your bashing brass eagle becasue you just skimed through your latest copy of APG and saw where they say brass eagle suck, on the next page you see how cool a vision imp and vikings look so your gonna compare those to a 100 dollar gun. wow your cool.
Old 01-12-2003, 01:59 PM #7
Kevmaster

has been a member for 10 years
Heres the deal, you want to come and play?? Ill play ya...come on down to NC and well see how that game goes. My rainmaker works awsome right now and I can rip like one bad mofo with it
Closed Thread