PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 05-05-2013, 07:31 PM #1
Kindadinosaur
Craving a geo

Kindadinosaur owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Mao and Rl

What did you guys think of Rl in Mao. They let me down a lot.
Kindadinosaur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-05-2013, 08:36 PM #2
vesparider

vesparider has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
vesparider has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
vesparider has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
vesparider supports DLX Technology
Not I. RL was in it with the top teams in the league. It was the stronger of the 2 Brackets with the top 3 teams of the tournament. I don't like the way the seeds are done. At Dallas and at MAO the same thing. The best teams stacked into one bracket.

2 Overtime losses were just a couple paintball breaks from being playing for the Championship today.

I'll be in the pits for RL at Chicago and will be looking forward to the Chicago Challengers Champion, Russian Legion.
Old 05-06-2013, 07:31 AM #3
Kindadinosaur
Craving a geo

Quote:
Originally Posted by vesparider View Post
Not I. RL was in it with the top teams in the league. It was the stronger of the 2 Brackets with the top 3 teams of the tournament. I don't like the way the seeds are done. At Dallas and at MAO the same thing. The best teams stacked into one bracket.

2 Overtime losses were just a couple paintball breaks from being playing for the Championship today.

I'll be in the pits for RL at Chicago and will be looking forward to the Chicago Challengers Champion, Russian Legion.
your gonna be in the pits, thats awesome! I wish I can even go to Chicago. Personally I just dont think Rl had it this weekend. It'll be interesting to see how much their going to work before Chicago being that they want to get back up in the ranks.
Old 05-06-2013, 10:53 AM #4
Kirko017

Kirko017 plays in the PSP
 plays in the NXL
Kirko017 posts videos on PbNation
Kirko017 is an NCPA player
I didn't get to watch all of their games. But I thought everyone on that team played like crap. Except for Alexander, he has been their saving grace the last two seasons. Panteleev, and Kirill are the only other ones I think are really doing anything but I still feel they are playing under par.

They will win their way back into the Champions division at Chicago because the rest of those teams in the challengers are pretty bad. But their supporting guys need to play way better if they want to win a Champions division game. For a team who practiced for two weeks on the layout, I would hate to see how bad they would of looked without that.

Last edited by Kirko017 : 05-06-2013 at 10:56 AM.
Kirko017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 12:10 PM #5
Kindadinosaur
Craving a geo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirko017 View Post
I didn't get to watch all of their games. But I thought everyone on that team played like crap. Except for Alexander, he has been their saving grace the last two seasons. Panteleev, and Kirill are the only other ones I think are really doing anything but I still feel they are playing under par.

They will win their way back into the Champions division at Chicago because the rest of those teams in the challengers are pretty bad. But their supporting guys need to play way better if they want to win a Champions division game. For a team who practiced for two weeks on the layout, I would hate to see how bad they would of looked without that.
They lost some of their best players, loosing rabackoff and federov who were two key players on their team. Rabackoff tore it up in snake for impact this weekend, imagine if he was still on Rl
Old 05-06-2013, 02:49 PM #6
vesparider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindadinosaur View Post
They lost some of their best players, loosing rabackoff and federov who were two key players on their team. Rabackoff tore it up in snake for impact this weekend, imagine if he was still on Rl
Every Team had changes this year except Heat. Heat is having a below expectation year. They aren't the dominant team from 2012. PSP really changed the fields so far this season. The 150' length and both Dallas and MAO not having a really large Home bunker. All teams had to adjust. Some a little better than others.

We pitted at Dallas for RL all weekend and was in the pits for Impact during their Damage Game. RL is the most Professional Team as far as preparation during game day. The other teams, a lot of yelling, Cursing and total BS. Even with the language barriers between us that were pitting and many of the players we could still understand the passion RL Players have and they have the ability and drive to be the best. Sometimes the paint doesn't bounce the way we'd like it.

They'll get back to the Champions Division.
Old 05-06-2013, 07:45 PM #7
Kindadinosaur
Craving a geo

Quote:
Every Team had changes this year except Heat. Heat is having a below expectation year. They aren't the dominant team from 2012. PSP really changed the fields so far this season. The 150' length and both Dallas and MAO not having a really large Home bunker. All teams had to adjust. Some a little better than others.

We pitted at Dallas for RL all weekend and was in the pits for Impact during their Damage Game. RL is the most Professional Team as far as preparation during game day. The other teams, a lot of yelling, Cursing and total BS. Even with the language barriers between us that were pitting and many of the players we could still understand the passion RL Players have and they have the ability and drive to be the best. Sometimes the paint doesn't bounce the way we'd like it.

They'll get back to the Champions Division.
No doubt they'll be back in the champions division. And their professionalism is one of the reasons their my favorite team, their just a calm cool and collected team that still goes balls out.
Old 05-06-2013, 08:52 PM #8
vesparider

Just gonna put this out there.

Be prepared for Vicious and 187 back to Challengers and RL and CEP back to the Pro. Why? because the new system is flawed. Unless one team has an absolutely terrible or one Challenger goes out and destroys weekend it'll probably flip flop the rest of the season.

The seeding was the issue. RL could have beat several teams in the other bracket without issue. Losing to TonTons was the killer but one bad match shouldn't justify going to challengers. The last practice RL went 13-6 over the TonTons.
Old 05-07-2013, 12:07 PM #9
Kindadinosaur
Craving a geo

Quote:
Just gonna put this out there.

Be prepared for Vicious and 187 back to Challengers and RL and CEP back to the Pro. Why? because the new system is flawed. Unless one team has an absolutely terrible or one Challenger goes out and destroys weekend it'll probably flip flop the rest of the season.

The seeding was the issue. RL could have beat several teams in the other bracket without issue. Losing to TonTons was the killer but one bad match shouldn't justify going to challengers. The last practice RL went 13-6 over the TonTons.
I agree with you. The seeding is so flawed.
Old 05-08-2013, 11:19 AM #10
Kirko017

Kirko017 plays in the PSP
 plays in the NXL
Kirko017 posts videos on PbNation
Kirko017 is an NCPA player
Well T1 just got Chapman back, and Chapman was doing all the work last year for T1 in D1. I think T1, Texas Storm, and XSV all have a good chances of making it into the Champions bracket for one tournament this year. I think Vicious will come out and play better at Chicago. They were making it past the prelims a few tournaments the last couple years. They have potential.

RL is going to go back and forth, I don't see them ever getting stuck in the challengers bracket. It is more of a matter, can they stay in the Champions at Cali to play at World Cup. That would be very odd not seeing RL in the Champions bracket at World Cup.

Last edited by Kirko017 : 05-08-2013 at 11:22 AM.
Kirko017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 04:52 PM #11
Kindadinosaur
Craving a geo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirko017 View Post
Well T1 just got Chapman back, and Chapman was doing all the work last year for T1 in D1. I think T1, Texas Storm, and XSV all have a good chances of making it into the Champions bracket for one tournament this year. I think Vicious will come out and play better at Chicago. They were making it past the prelims a few tournaments the last couple years. They have potential.

RL is going to go back and forth, I don't see them ever getting stuck in the challengers bracket. It is more of a matter, can they stay in the Champions at Cali to play at World Cup. That would be very odd not seeing RL in the Champions bracket at World Cup.
I agree. I think they will jump back and forth between the brackets. But I really hope they get in the Champions bracket for world cup. But if their not they will dominate the challengers bracket.
Old 05-15-2013, 05:44 PM #12
HLG Apocalyptic
Do a Barrell Roll!

HLG Apocalyptic supports Team VICIOUS
HLG Apocalyptic plays in the APPA beginner division
Need an extra person to help pit? And I still think they can do great honestly. not every team can be fully dominant all the time (i.e Dynasty last year) even though they are known for it. I know these guys can pull it off because they work harder than anyone else in the league.
University of Kentucky Paintball #34
MacDev Militia
Shocker Owner's Group
HLG Apocalyptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 08:00 PM #13
vesparider

Quote:
Originally Posted by HLG Apocalyptic View Post
Need an extra person to help pit? And I still think they can do great honestly. not every team can be fully dominant all the time (i.e Dynasty last year) even though they are known for it. I know these guys can pull it off because they work harder than anyone else in the league.
I think we have Chicago Pits Taken Care of. Almost too many. The old man gave up his spot to go pit for some team named Dynasty.
Old 05-20-2013, 10:39 PM #14
HLG Apocalyptic
Do a Barrell Roll!

Awww
MacDev Militia
Shocker Owner's Group
Old 05-21-2013, 08:06 AM #15
Kindadinosaur
Craving a geo

Quote:
How do you actually get into the pits? Do you have to know people?
Old 05-21-2013, 09:54 AM #16
HLG Apocalyptic
Do a Barrell Roll!

I have no idea. I would love to know myself.
MacDev Militia
Shocker Owner's Group
Old 05-21-2013, 12:27 PM #17
vesparider

Quote:
I have no idea. I would love to know myself.
My son is part of the k- project that Jason Wheeler coaches. Teams always need at least 4 people in their pits at each event that can be there for every match.
Old 05-21-2013, 12:32 PM #18
Kindadinosaur
Craving a geo

Quote:
My son is part of the k- project that Jason Wheeler coaches. Teams always need at least 4 people in their pits at each event that can be there for every match.
Thats pretty cool. I would love to be in the pits with Rl. Just the learning experience is great.
Old 06-24-2013, 09:50 PM #19
vesparider

Quote:

Did anybody notice I called this back in May?

Challengers Division Champions Chicago Open: Russian Legion.

Last edited by vesparider : 06-24-2013 at 09:53 PM.
vesparider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 08:27 PM #20
Kindadinosaur
Craving a geo

Quote:
Did anybody notice I called this back in May?

Challengers Division Champions Chicago Open: Russian Legion.
I had no doubt in them. I knew they were going to tear it up. Hopefully they can stay up in champions
"Adrenaline. Itís what drives us to return to the field, week after week. The bruises we wear are badges of honor, and proof of our dedication to our chosen craft. One need only examine the smoking remains of our bank balances to see the extent of this addiction. We breath paintball. We live paintball. We are paintball."