Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 09-16-2012, 08:19 PM #1135
Pump Revolution

Great job on the cut, much leaner than I've ever been.

"Originally posted by Lurker27: inb4 pelt says you're still fat"
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-20-2012, 10:35 PM #1136
Weng

has been a member for 10 years
Old 09-20-2012, 11:27 PM #1137
Death_Taco
Come at me bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanner202 View Post
Little update since I havent posted a pic since the end of my bulk and I wanted to show off my misc tank. Cutting for another week and then back to bulky time

When did you get massive/aesthetic? For some reason I thought you were smaller.

Oh yeah, fuark.
Old 09-22-2012, 09:11 PM #1138
tanner202

I bulked to ~200 pounds and was on that fat kunt status until I started cutting about the end of May. Still only at 185 now unfortunately, need to bring up my legs

"Originally posted by pillowpants: i dont know how to decipher this chart, then again, i do go to a community college."
"Originally posted by Mr.AmaZiN: did you just use an apostrophe for want?"
"Originally posted by pb123456789: Or call her a **** and proceed to textrape her."
"Originally posted by dualimpact: They haven't walked in on me but they know, I'm a screamer."
Old 09-22-2012, 09:59 PM #1139
Pelto123

First time lifting in half a month, before that it had been a full month.

Weighed in at 157lbs
Rocked them there 70'sx12 incline db - felt weird man
Fuel for the day: 8 microwave lime pepper wings, 24 chic fila nuggets, large waffle fries, bowl of cereal and some beef jerky.
Throat was feeling pretty bad man from being bad about smoking cigarrettes the last few days...been going strong since 6pm yesterday with 0 cigs.
Old 09-22-2012, 10:03 PM #1140
rT159
BlackOps

Why did you quit lifting?
Old 09-22-2012, 10:07 PM #1141
Pelto123

18 hours of lectures, 8-10 hours of grading calc homework a weekend and tutoring calc Tuesday and Wednesday nights.

Though I got really easy workloads over the next two weeks. Only two exams and they are in the classes I am most confident in, calc II and IM macro econ. Also no grading this weekend and the calc I tutoring is moving to derivatives, something I identify very well with. Hence, I am going to try to get well out ahead on my work for the entire month of October.
Old 09-22-2012, 11:07 PM #1142
timmyfreak15(2)

timmyfreak15(2) plays in the APPA D5 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pelto123 View Post
18 hours of lectures, 8-10 hours of grading calc homework a weekend and tutoring calc Tuesday and Wednesday nights.

Though I got really easy workloads over the next two weeks. Only two exams and they are in the classes I am most confident in, calc II and IM macro econ. Also no grading this weekend and the calc I tutoring is moving to derivatives, something I identify very well with. Hence, I am going to try to get well out ahead on my work for the entire month of October.
I played against you before you went pro, something like D3-xball at a Chicago PSP event, but I forget what team you were on.

Just wanted to say that you are massively inspiring. I respect the hell out of people that can put everything they have into whatever they do. Paintball, lifting and school.

Keep grabbing life by the cot damn horns brother.
Old 09-22-2012, 11:17 PM #1143
HARBL
05'*

lol I reffed that even you're talking about. I think he was playing on either HKN or LNK. I'm not sure which

Last edited by HARBL : 09-22-2012 at 11:19 PM.
Old 09-22-2012, 11:34 PM #1144
Pelto123

Chicago 2008, right? That was a fun event.

All time favorite event was 2008 PSP NEO, despite having to deal with an ear that was bleeding from an epic ear infection. I don't think I have ever had an event where I bunkered more people. NPPL Buffalo 2008 was fun too, slept in the buffalo airport for one night on the way in to save $200.
Old 09-22-2012, 11:40 PM #1145
timmyfreak15(2)

timmyfreak15(2) plays in the APPA D5 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by HARBL View Post
lol I reffed that even you're talking about. I think he was playing on either HKN or LNK. I'm not sure which

http://a2.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/i...80503e61/l.jpg
I feel like it was a Texas team, not HNK, but I could be completely wrong. You're lookin jacked yourself man. Long time no see.

Quote:
Chicago 2008, right? That was a fun event.

All time favorite event was 2008 PSP NEO, despite having to deal with an ear that was bleeding from an epic ear infection. I don't think I have ever had an event where I bunkered more people. NPPL Buffalo 2008 was fun too, slept in the buffalo airport for one night on the way in to save $200.
The one NPPL event me and Austin (Cobra) played was J-Ville and was the worst event we have ever played in our lives. Started bunkering people from half way across the field for ****s. We also met up with some Colorado dudes who had rented a U-Haul and drove cross-country with the majority of the team in the back to save money lawl. No idea how the back of those would even support life for that long.

(Said Chicago event, I'm on the far right)
Old 09-22-2012, 11:57 PM #1146
Pelto123

I think Spencer is thinking of Chicago 2007, at that event I was on a throw together that included Armand, Beefy and Myself. Was not an HKN team, though being one would have been an upgrade in the team name department. Armand had flown into Austin from Vegas 2 weeks prior to the event to hang and play pb. When I picked him up from the airport he was wearing a tall tee and thick fake silver chain with a large even more fake LA diamond studded emblem.
Old 09-23-2012, 12:24 AM #1147
HARBL
05'*

YESSS! It was 07' I was thinking about. hahaah giraffe, where's he been?? lmao good ol' times. I think that event you were wearing white i3s and a brown long sleeve

I might be wrong, all the tournaments I've played all pretty much blend together

Last edited by HARBL : 09-23-2012 at 12:27 AM.
Old 09-23-2012, 10:13 AM #1148
Hawke

Quote:

I went through a phase like that last academic year, intermittently lifting. Maybe once a month I would lift, which lasted for 5 months. I decided I was either going to stop altogether or actually lift.

Now I'm currently taking a full schedule, interning downtown during the week, working at the library, and finding time to lift 4 days a week. You just have to decide if you want it or not, and then work around school hours.
Old 09-23-2012, 10:54 AM #1149
Barber
Moose Krew.

Barber plays in the PSP
Barber is an NCPA player
Barber plays in the APPA D4 division
2007-09 paintball makes me miss playing so much and it also makes me hate how paintball is now.
Old 09-23-2012, 10:59 AM #1150
Pump Revolution

I just played speedball for the first time in a couple years. Walked on to a university scrimmage with a pump, lolz were had. It actually went better than expected despite unknowingly shooting broken paint.

Last edited by Pump Revolution : 09-23-2012 at 11:01 AM.
Old 09-23-2012, 11:14 AM #1151
Death_Taco
Come at me bro.

Old 09-23-2012, 11:48 AM #1152
black_angus
hooah hooah hooah hooah

he is def on creatine look @ how puffy his muscles are that is how u tell cuz creatine makes u take in water in 2 ur muscles n it can cause dehydration i no cuz i had a friend died cuz of dehydration do to creatine dont take it is is dangerous
Hate the Cowboys? Show it here.
Old 09-23-2012, 10:21 PM #1153
snakes408

Four weeks left until my first BB competition. Getting pretty excited! Really hitting it hard and trying to bring out every last bit of detail I can. Woke up at 172 this morning, 174-177 throughout the day.

Today 9/23

Where I've come from
12/21/11

This was six days after I decided it's time to diet. It's crazy to see how fat I was and how delusional you can see yourself in the mirror. I knew I was carry extra fat but damn, this really puts it into perspective. Moral of the story, you don't need to get fat when you are bulking. Gonna stay under 200 this offseason.
Old 09-23-2012, 10:30 PM #1154
YoungGunner55

damn you really went hard with the bulk, cut down very nicely though.
Old 09-23-2012, 10:46 PM #1155
Pump Revolution

Nice shoulders and lats, mirrin the wide look they give you.

Closed Thread