PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-31-2012, 11:05 PM #1
NPPL Super 7
HB

NPPL Super 7 plays in the USPL
Registration for the NPPL Season and Huntington Beach Surf City USA Opens Right Now!!

Registration for the NPPL Season and Huntington Beach Surf City USA Opens Right Now!!!!

Registration is open for the NPPL Surf City USA Open Huntington Beach, CA. March 29th-April 1st. There will be limited space for teams in each division so register today!!!

NPPL 2012 Changes
This season marks the10th year anniversary of 7-man capture the flag and the legendary NPPL Surf City USA Open on the beach in Huntington Beach, CA. The NPPL is moving the event back to the North Side of the Pier with the turf fields and player paddocks on the beach and the NPPL Vendor Village in the famous Pier Plaza parking lot alongside Pacific Coast Highway. There is only one word to describe this event INCREDIBLE.

Important notice: This event will be a four-day event starting on Thursday, March 29th 2012. Registration and field walks will be Wednesday March 28th. The schedule for divisional play will be posted in next NPPL News Letter. Schedules for all four event days will be released in the coming days. Pump and D4 Div's will play Thursday. A field will be available for walking on Thursday for teams playing Thursday - Sunday.

Official NPPL ROF-fi Chips will be required in every Marker used at the event. (Except Pump). Each Team will receive either 7 or 5 ROF-fi chips FREE of charge with paid entry. The Pro division proved last year that these chips work and prevent players from cheating. Team and Player statistics will be available after each event. To see info sheet on all the benefits of NPPL ROF-fi Click Here

2012 NPPL Team Entry Fees

Semi Pro\Division 1 7 man Race to 4 $2600.00
Early Bird Discount #1 February 17th $2400.00
Early Bird Discount #2 March 5th $2500.00

Division 2 5 man Race to 4 $2600.00

Division 3 5 man Race to 4 $2500.00
Early Bird Discount #1 February 17th $2300.00
Early Bird Discount #2 March 5th $2400.00

Division 4 5 man Race to 4 $1700.00
Early Bird Discount #1 February 17th $1500.00
Early Bird Discount #2 March 5th $1600.00

Division 2 7 man $2600.00

Division 3 7 man $2500.00
Early Bird Discount #1 February 17th $2300.00
Early Bird Discount #2 March 5th $2400.00

Division 4 7 man $1700.00
Early Bird Discount #1 February 17th $1500.00
Early Bird Discount #2 March 5th $1600.00

Pump Division OPEN 5 man $1500.00
Early Bird Discount #1 February 17th $1300.00
Early Bird Discount #2 March 5th $1400.00

Prizes issued to 1st through 3rd and will be Cash based on a percentage of Entry fees per division. Trophies and medals will also be awarded for 1st through 3rd place.

• 2012 rules will be posted next week.
• NPPL Web cast will stream live on YouTube.
• NPPL Program will offered and feature NPPL Pro Teams
• Dealer Seminar will be offered for local stores and fields

The NPPL owners and staff are committed to providing your team and players the highest quality events in the sport of Paintball. Sign up to receive the NPPL weekly newsletter which will provide updates on important information, interviews, team profiles, league rules, rankings, schedules and what's happening in with our teams.

Hotel Information:
Book your room today as spaces are limited at one of our host hotels and receive a special NPPL discounted price.

Hotel Huntington Beach
7667 Center Ave.
Huntington Beach, CA 92647
(714)891-0123

The NPPL is proud to announce our continual partnership with Hotel Huntington Beach as the Host Hotel for the 2012 Huntington Beach Surf City USA Open. Book your room by February 28th and receive the early bird rate of $85 a night. Newly remodeled Hotel Huntington Beach is a short drive to the field and offers complimentary secured parking, internet, and shuttle service to and from John Wayne Airport. Enjoy the full service bar and lounge with happy hour nightly. Be sure to visit the full service restaurant, the heated indoor pool and Jacuzzi and 24-hour fitness center. Hotel Huntington Beach is pet friendly so fell welcome to bring your furry one.
Early Bird Rate: $85 until February 28th, 2012
NPPL Discounted Rate: $89 until March 14th, 2012

To make reservations please call:714-891-0123

Group Code: NPPL12

Days Inn & Suites
9125 Recreation Cir.
Fountain Valley, CA 92708
(714)847-3388

The Days Inn & Suites hotel was designed with your comfort in mind, and includes thoughtful amenities like free Daybreak continental breakfast, complete with hot waffles and fresh fruit, a free newspaper, free high-speed Internet access, free storage for equipment, outdoor pool, free meeting space, upon request, and free large-vehicle parking. Each room comes equipped with a refrigerator and microwave, and non-smoking and handicapped-accessible rooms are available.

King Rooms: $69
Double Rooms: $74
Mini Suite: $74
Full Suite: $95

To make reservations please call: 714-84-3388
Group Code: L06

Need a flight and/or a rental car? The NPPL has made exclusive member travel deals for all 2012 Super 7 World Series Events. The discounts are from American Airlines and Hertz rental car.
In order to take advantage of these great rates and discounts, please be sure to use the attached meeting ID/Tour codes for all upcoming events.

American Airlines
The National Professional Paintball League is partnering with American Airlines to provide you savings, the discounts will vary depend on departing city.
To make a reservation, please call American Airlines Meeting Services Desk at 1-800-433-1790 from anywhere in the United States or Canada or go to www.aa.com and refer to the Promotional Code below.

Huntington Beach Event:
Dates: March 26th-April 2, 2012 Destinations: SNA/BUR/LAX/ONT
Promotional Code: 5632DL

Please note: there will be a separate ticketing charge of $25.00 USD for tickets purchased via the phone or $35.00 USD for tickets purchased at the airport. This amount is subject to change. There is no ticketing fee for reservations made and ticketed online at www.aa.com. The percentage discount can be booked on-line for American Airlines and American Eagle flights only.
For International originating guests, please call your local reservations number and refer the Promotional Code.

Hertz Rental Car
The NPPL has partnered up with Hertz Rental Car to save NPPL Teams up to a 20 % discount on rental cars during the NPPL Super 7 World Series Events.
In order to take advantage of these deep discounts you need this CV#04PF0002 code for each event when making reservations. You can also make reservations online at www.Hertz.com or call Hertz directly.

U.S. and Canada 1(800) 654-2240
Other 1(405) 749-4434

At the time of reservation, the meeting rates will be automatically compared to other Hertz rates to ensure the best comparable rate available.
Advance reservations are recommended and are subject to availability. Blackout dates may apply. Government surcharges, taxes, tax reimbursement, airport related fees, vehicle licensing fees and optional items, such as refueling or additional driver fees, are extra. Minimum rental age is 25 (exceptions apply). Standard rental conditions and qualifications apply. Vehicles must be returned to the renting location.

In the continental U.S. and Canada weekend rentals are available for pick-up between noon Thursday and noon Sunday and must be returned no later than Monday at 11:59 p.m. Thursday pick-up requires a minimum three-day keep. Friday pick-up requires a minimum two-day keep, and Saturday and Sunday pick-up require a one-day keep. Weekly rentals are from five to seven days. Extra day rate for Weekly rentals will be charged at 1/5 of the Weekly Rate.

The NPPL will continue to offer special discounts and promotions for teams, sponsors and players. We look forward to seeing you at the NPPL Surf City USA Open March 29th- April 1st, 2012.

We have also launched Version 2 of the NPPA (National Paintball Players Association) website! The new format will see continuous upgrades on a weekly basis, and has many great features added. Some of the great new improvements loaded on the site are...

• Better integration with Paypal
• Open transparent Individual player, event and roster
histories going back a minimum of 3 years
• Secure team managment for team owners, including roster editing
• Secure player verification when adding to rosters
• The ability to upgrade player ID's to different leagues at a discount
• Easy League set up for feeder promoters/Leagues
• Easy to navigate and use HTML5 ecosystem
• Online photo editing/cropping for ID photos
• Ability to pick your own username and password
• Integration with Virtue/NPPL ROF-fi individual statistics available
in player profile nad team profile

Last edited by NPPL Super 7 : 02-02-2012 at 07:10 PM.
NPPL Super 7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-31-2012, 11:23 PM #2
rjs21

has been a member for 10 years
 plays in the NXL
rjs21 donated to help Peyton Trent
rjs21 plays in the APPA D3 division
rjs21 owns a Planet Eclipse GSL
it isn't open on the site?

rjs21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 11:26 PM #3
NPPL Super 7
HB

It will be on web in a few minutes
Old 01-31-2012, 11:37 PM #4
Splat7

Splat7 plays in the PSP
Splat7 supports Team VICIOUS
Splat7 plays in the APPA D4 division
how much does it cost to buy a rof-fi chip?

UM

2011 CFPS Series Champions D4X
2012 CFPS Series Champions D4X
Splat7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 11:51 PM #5
jyh916

jyh916 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Really sad to read what these official prices are. I was staying optimistic.

Captial Edge Paintball Park
http://www.capitaledgepaintball.com/
(916) 842-1777

Planet Eclipse
http://www.planeteclipse.com/
jyh916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 11:59 PM #6
wgp_frontman
KPS Paintball

wgp_frontman plays in the PSP
wgp_frontman owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
wgp_frontman has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
wgp_frontman has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
These chips aren't practical, what happens if a gun goes down. Is the backup gun then illegal or what. This seems a bit of a stretch to try and curb cheating

"Official NPPL ROF-fi Chips will be required in every Marker used at the event. (Except Pump). Each Team will receive either 7 or 5 ROF-fi chips FREE of charge with paid entry. The Pro division proved last year that these chips work and prevent players from cheating. Team and Player statistics will be available after each event. To see info sheet on all the benefits of NPPL ROF-fi"

GearBag Sale
wgp_frontman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 12:31 AM #7
Splat7

Splat7 plays in the PSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by wgp_frontman View Post
These chips aren't practical, what happens if a gun goes down. Is the backup gun then illegal or what. This seems a bit of a stretch to try and curb cheating

"Official NPPL ROF-fi Chips will be required in every Marker used at the event. (Except Pump). Each Team will receive either 7 or 5 ROF-fi chips FREE of charge with paid entry. The Pro division proved last year that these chips work and prevent players from cheating. Team and Player statistics will be available after each event. To see info sheet on all the benefits of NPPL ROF-fi"
yeah I agree. I mean I understand and I do think the stats are cool, but at the least you should be giving 7 man teams 9 chips and 5 man teams 7 chips. Or at the very very least give teams one extra chip for a back up gun.

UM

Old 02-01-2012, 01:11 AM #8
jamest91

jamest91 helped look for balloons
jamest91 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
jamest91 is for the Gunfight
jamest91 supports Sherwood Forest
1) How much will it cost to get the other players on a 5/7man team their chips? (Most teams have more than the bare minimum)

2) To the guy asking about backup markers... technically if your whole team has it on their main gun, your backup (assuming you have 2 more players than needed on the field) you will always have a backup.

3) If no chips are available to be bought this means we will have to be sharing guns from person to person who is sitting out each game, correct?
Old 02-01-2012, 01:21 AM #9
Splat7

Splat7 plays in the PSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamest91 View Post
1) How much will it cost to get the other players on a 5/7man team their chips? (Most teams have more than the bare minimum)

2) To the guy asking about backup markers... technically if your whole team has it on their main gun, your backup (assuming you have 2 more players than needed on the field) you will always have a backup.

3) If no chips are available to be bought this means we will have to be sharing guns from person to person who is sitting out each game, correct?
well the back up markers thing is the fact that teams only get 5 chips for 5 man and 7 chips for 7 man. If one of those guns go down then what does the team do?

UM

Old 02-01-2012, 01:32 AM #10
jamest91

jamest91 helped look for balloons
jamest91 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
jamest91 is for the Gunfight
jamest91 supports Sherwood Forest
oh yaa thats right... i wasnt thinking clearly haha
Old 02-01-2012, 02:03 AM #11
lastcallga
npp KILLER

lastcallga plays in the PSP
lastcallga supports Team VICIOUS
lastcallga supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by jyh916
Agreed... R2 is priced like xball and 1500 more than Psp r2 ... Wow not what I was expecting
2011 PSP WORLD CUP D3 champs
2011 PSP season RUNNER UP d3

L A S T C A L L
lastcallga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 06:16 AM #12
SubZeroMan
631 RIP

plays in the NXL
SubZeroMan owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
SubZeroMan plays in the APPA D4 division
Did they move the early bird deadline a week sooner as well? NPPL is doing everything wrong so far to start the season. This is cray
SubZeroMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 08:22 AM #13
xC A S Hx

xC A S Hx plays in the PSP
 plays in the NXL
xC A S Hx plays in the APPA D2 division
Quick question regarding the new dates.

I understand Wednesday March 28th is Registration/Walk field day now and Thursday March 29th there will be one field available for walking since Pump & Div4 play that day.

Can anyone register on the Thursday as long as your not playing that day, so teams other then pump and div4, with pre paid ID cards online?
Or is registration only going to be available on the Wednesday for everyone?

CXBL:
2014 Niagara Rampage
xC A S Hx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 10:20 AM #14
AustinHembo
`~`

AustinHembo plays in the PSP
AustinHembo is reppin' sidebar 4 life
AustinHembo plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by jyh916 View Post
AustinHembo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 10:25 AM #15
Johnnymac631

Johnnymac631 plays in the PSP
 plays in the NXL
Johnnymac631 is an NCPA player
I tried signing in once i became a member trying to register my team and the site won't let me . And, same question as x cash x we play d3 and our flight isn't untill Thursday since d3 is on Friday do we have to register by Wednesday ?

PLANET ECLIPSE

631 Forever
East Coast Paintball Player
Johnnymac631 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 11:10 AM #16
xC A S Hx

xC A S Hx plays in the PSP
 plays in the NXL
xC A S Hx plays in the APPA D2 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnymac631 View Post
I tried signing in once i became a member trying to register my team and the site won't let me . And, same question as x cash x we play d3 and our flight isn't untill Thursday since d3 is on Friday do we have to register by Wednesday ?
Since theres going to be 1 field available for walking on Thrusday this registration thing would be solved by just having it open both days, Wednesday and Thrusday.
Pump & div4 registration deadline could be Wednesday and every other div Thrusday.

hopefully we get an answer soon...

btw Johnnymac I think they are doing sum update to the site cuz I not only had my team registered but seen others now its all gone.

CXBL:
2014 Niagara Rampage
xC A S Hx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 11:34 AM #17
Johnnymac631

Johnnymac631 plays in the PSP
 plays in the NXL
Johnnymac631 is an NCPA player
Okay thanks for the info I was literally going crazy trying to log in

PLANET ECLIPSE

631 Forever
East Coast Paintball Player
Johnnymac631 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 11:53 AM #18
NPPL Super 7
HB

Hi Johnnymac,

Please forward a detailed description of your log in problems to nppa@npplnetwork.com and the technical support team will be more than happy to help you out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnymac631 View Post
Okay thanks for the info I was literally going crazy trying to log in
Old 02-01-2012, 11:53 AM #19
NPPL Super 7
HB

Hi xC A S Hx,

Please forward a detailed description of your log in problems to nppa@npplnetwork.com and the technical support team will be more than happy to help you out.

They will work to get your team data back in place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xC A S Hx View Post
Since theres going to be 1 field available for walking on Thrusday this registration thing would be solved by just having it open both days, Wednesday and Thrusday.
Pump & div4 registration deadline could be Wednesday and every other div Thrusday.

hopefully we get an answer soon...

btw Johnnymac I think they are doing sum update to the site cuz I not only had my team registered but seen others now its all gone.
Old 02-01-2012, 01:24 PM #20
Splat7

Splat7 plays in the PSP
is anyone else having problems paying for your ID? Every time I click the "pay now" button nothing happens.

UM

Old 02-01-2012, 01:25 PM #21
RhodeIslandExtreme

RhodeIslandExtreme plays in the PSP
RhodeIslandExtreme owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
RhodeIslandExtreme plays in the APPA D4 division
yes i have encountered the same problem, i sent an email to tech support asking about it
Personal Trainer

SamBrownStrength.com
Buy My Weight Loss Survival Guide!
Get your players in better shape: sam@sambrownstrength.com
RhodeIslandExtreme is offline   Reply With Quote