PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 01-03-2013, 11:52 PM #85
bigbrew44
Blast Master

has been a member for 10 years
I don't think anyone was making fun of her. Someone was just admiring, um, her, um, "attributes". Everyone really does like her. And from what I remember she is a pretty good ref. Don't know how they keep her there. lol

There is no prize for being stupid. Please stop competing.
bigbrew44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-04-2013, 12:01 AM #86
The Pin-Up

Yea I haven't been on pbn for along time, besides the uber embarrassing reference to my anatomy (which is upsetting) I will print up some of the solutions you guys posted about making hsp better to my higher ups and have them run with it.
Old 01-04-2013, 03:24 PM #87
tyler151

tyler151 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
tyler151 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacc Dragon View Post
hahaha, busted!!! At least someone affiliated with HSP is paying attention to this thread...

**** the ones that are making fun of you...you would probably embarrass most of them in a game anyway.
this. keep your chin up, your SN/avatar is "pin-up" btw...
tyler151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 05:59 PM #88
Seksirojo
Boats and Hoes

Im getting back into balling after a longgg 6 year break. And to be honest i was turned off of playing at HSP after all the horrible reviews and friends horror stories of break ins at their parking lot..... I live in Pico which is like 15 mins away yet would rather travel an hour to play somewhere else.

and after bear's ignorant reply i cant say without a doubt i will NEVER play here until something is done.... I really hope somehow one of the higher ups can hear us out and make this place enjoyable because it would be nice to have a place to play thats right next door.

And dont forget the rescission is starting to go away which means alot more old players (me included) with disposal income which are getting back into the sport.
Seksirojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 05:02 PM #89
MFgrimm

'The Pin Up' is actually a rather nice person and a really good ref... from experience, stay on her good side. She's pretty good with a pump by the way...
Old 01-11-2013, 02:58 PM #90
What_A_Cocker?
TAM

-set up more speedball fields like how you guys do for bears cup
-if the ****ty paint isn't your problem but choosing to choose that company for paint is or just make it BYOP
- use to enjoy playing at hsp with bushwhackers until the quality of the field started to decline
Old 01-14-2013, 12:22 PM #91
Jjmunky

I understand that you're trying to run a business and of course you want the highest profit margins you can get, but I can almost guarantee that by simply making the park BYOP, you'll get way more traffic with a lot more positive feedback. Fridays have become my only option simply because the people that only come on BYOP days are usually the most fun to play with. I don't know what it is about it, but everyone just seems to enjoy it more.

Speedball fields are definitely welcome as well. REPLACE THAT JANKY *** JOKE OF A HYPERBALL FIELD WITH A DECENT SPEEDBALL FIELD. You guys have tons of room and you just gave the airsoft guys a new area -- be reasonable, we want speedball fields, not this health-hazard joke of a hyperball field.

Some field maintenance goes a long way also. That and improved lockers. Hardly anyone uses the slim lockers -- take the hint and replace them with the nice large metal ones, they're the ones everyone uses anyways.

It's simple, there's no need to overcomplicate it. HSP has been dying for some TLC for a while now, and I would hope that you guys understand that all of these problems can be easily fixed with time and patience. Until then though, people are just going to keep pointing them out, and with the way things are going, I really honestly hope you guys do SOMETHING. *cough*BEAR*cough*
Jjmunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 02:25 AM #92
mike_paintball

mike_paintball owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jjmunky View Post
I understand that you're trying to run a business and of course you want the highest profit margins you can get, but I can almost guarantee that by simply making the park BYOP, you'll get way more traffic with a lot more positive feedback. Fridays have become my only option simply because the people that only come on BYOP days are usually the most fun to play with. I don't know what it is about it, but everyone just seems to enjoy it more.

Speedball fields are definitely welcome as well. REPLACE THAT JANKY *** JOKE OF A HYPERBALL FIELD WITH A DECENT SPEEDBALL FIELD. You guys have tons of room and you just gave the airsoft guys a new area -- be reasonable, we want speedball fields, not this health-hazard joke of a hyperball field.

Some field maintenance goes a long way also. That and improved lockers. Hardly anyone uses the slim lockers -- take the hint and replace them with the nice large metal ones, they're the ones everyone uses anyways.

It's simple, there's no need to overcomplicate it. HSP has been dying for some TLC for a while now, and I would hope that you guys understand that all of these problems can be easily fixed with time and patience. Until then though, people are just going to keep pointing them out, and with the way things are going, I really honestly hope you guys do SOMETHING. *cough*BEAR*cough*
you forgot to use hashtags he wont understand what you are saying
mike_paintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 12:47 PM #93
bigbrew44
Blast Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike_paintball View Post
you forgot to use hashtags he wont understand what you are saying
bwahahaha

Old 01-21-2013, 10:19 PM #94
akilliz

akilliz has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pin-Up View Post
Yea I haven't been on pbn for along time, besides the uber embarrassing reference to my anatomy (which is upsetting) I will print up some of the solutions you guys posted about making hsp better to my higher ups and have them run with it.
it was in poor taste and i am sorry and regret posting that your afair ref,,was not meant to be hostile,i didnt mean the disrepect i put out, i assure you i was not making fun of you,i was stupid and i apologize i dont get out there as often anymore but when i do i will apologize in person next time i see ya there

youtube.com/vagblasterxl
akilliz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 11:21 PM #95
bigbrew44
Blast Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by akilliz View Post
it was in poor taste and i am sorry and regret posting that your afair ref,,was not meant to be hostile,i didnt mean the disrepect i put out, i assure you i was not making fun of you,i was stupid and i apologize i dont get out there as often anymore but when i do i will apologize in person next time i see ya there
Legit

Old 01-23-2013, 05:29 PM #96
JBussard

JBussard plays in the PSP
JBussard is playing at Living Legends III
JBussard supports Team VICIOUS
JBussard is an NCPA player
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jjmunky View Post

Translated for Bear's complex language:

#itssimpletheresnoneedtoovercomplicateit #hsphasbeendyingforsometlcforawhilenowandIwouldhop ethatyouguysunderstandthatalloftheseproblemscanbee asilyfixedwithtimeandpatience #untilthenthoughpeoplearejustgoingtokeeppointingth emoutandwiththewaythingsaregoingIreallyhonestlyhop eyouguysdosomething #coughbearcough

Last edited by JBussard : 01-23-2013 at 11:10 PM.
JBussard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 06:23 PM #97
JD9940
Forever an AA's Fan

JD9940 supports Cereal Killerz 2
JD9940 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
JD9940 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
^^those hashtags are way past the 160 character limit

Headgear for Sale
Pants for Sale
JD9940 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 11:11 PM #98
JBussard

JBussard plays in the PSP
JBussard is playing at Living Legends III
JBussard supports Team VICIOUS
JBussard is an NCPA player
You might be right. We'll never get the point across
JBussard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 12:31 AM #99
Battlecry19

I suggest making it a byop paintball park, bring back quality speed ball fields, set in place some security cameras &/or security personnel, and showcase the picnic area more for people to bbq and do pot lucks.
Old 01-24-2013, 12:32 AM #100
Battlecry19

Oh, and host a BUNCH of local speed ball tournaments. Pump and semi.
Old 01-24-2013, 01:55 AM #101
Blacc Dragon
Deadbox Savant

Blacc Dragon donated to help Peyton Trent
Blacc Dragon helped look for balloons
Blacc Dragon supports Team VICIOUS
Blacc Dragon posts videos on PbNation
Wow.

Bear started this thread asking for feedback to make this park better; has actually received some positive ideas that would make this park better; & other than a reply full of lame *** excuses by Bear, the only response from ANYONE associated with HSP, was by the Pin-Up who said that she would pass the information along to her superiors to act upon. I actually have no doubt that she did as she said that she would, yet still nobody cares enough to even address anything brought up?

I gave up on Bear after the lame *** rant about the bad paint being their chosen distributor's fault, but could somebody associated with HSP address the issues raised here? I mean, we all know that Bear has no business responding to anything that requires more of him than screaming "HHHHH" while sticking his tongue out & making repeated hand gestures...but could we at least get a response from the literate people that read everything to him?
Blacc Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 10:44 AM #102
tac0cat
ANGRY BEAR!!!! RAWR!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battlecry19 View Post
I suggest making it a byop paintball park, bring back quality speed ball fields, set in place some security cameras &/or security personnel, and showcase the picnic area more for people to bbq and do pot lucks.

Stadium Field: PRIORITY #1

Even with all of the teams and haters saying they will never play at hsp again I feel that just dropping the money to put in a quality turf field again would bring a lot more customers from the local areas. The whole field has turned into an airsoft park with some recball fields for paintballers.

A paintball park should PROBABLY have a regulation paintball sized turf field for tournaments

I also agree with a sanitary area to cook food for big games/groups

Last edited by tac0cat : 01-24-2013 at 10:54 AM.
tac0cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 02:22 PM #103
akilliz

akilliz has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by tac0cat View Post

Stadium Field: PRIORITY #1

Even with all of the teams and haters saying they will never play at hsp again I feel that just dropping the money to put in a quality turf field again would bring a lot more customers from the local areas. The whole field has turned into an airsoft park with some recball fields for paintballers.

A paintball park should PROBABLY have a regulation paintball sized turf field for tournaments

I also agree with a sanitary area to cook food for big games/groups
i know if i smelled some bbq after a few games of playing i would be buyin the nearest food from the nearest stand

youtube.com/vagblasterxl
akilliz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 10:17 PM #104
Danny138Von
Danny Bergman

Danny138Von plays in the PSP
Danny138Von plays in the APPA D2 division
If you build it, they will come.
Old 01-26-2013, 12:30 AM #105
Battlecry19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battlecry19 View Post
and showcase the picnic area more for people to bbq and do pot lucks.
If anyone knows our team, then they'd know we like to barbeque. BBQ FTW.
ReplyRegional Ups