PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 10-10-2004, 12:14 PM #1
bigsmooth102989

help with a gti e-force

hey i was thinkin about putting some stuff into my gun to make it go faster, however i dont know much about what i can put on a pirhana so if you guys know how to make a gti e-force shoot faster with like a new bolt or sumthing gimme some feedback please. By the way i have a 14 inch barrel empire re-loader and operate on c02 so if you could help me out that would be awesome
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-10-2004, 01:14 PM #2
cunnimj89US
Oh,Hai Guise!

cunnimj89US is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
cunnimj89US owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
search maybe? look in the faq's and crap?

Nitro get a nitro tank! or get you co2 anti siphones. To make ti go faster get the boss blade trigger but keep in mind they only work with 2k3 and 2k4 models so I dont know what you have. reduce blow back up the tube get the boss bolt it will help with alot of stuff.

Check out rjskateworks.com for the stuff youll need pm me if i wasnt clear enough

/Matt/
"As a single footstep will not make a path on the earth, so a single thought will not make a pathway in the mind. To make a deep physical path, we walk again and again. To make a deep mental path, we must think over and over the kind of thoughts we wish to dominate our lives." ---Henry David Thoreau
Old 10-10-2004, 04:29 PM #3
mtbrdude
**** Smart Parts

mtbrdude donated to help Peyton Trent
its capped at 13-14 bps... are u already hitting the cap on the fram,e?
Old 10-11-2004, 07:06 PM #4
bigsmooth102989

yeah its hitting the 13 but I wanna make it faster im not satisfisfied, but yet again it is just a pirhana i guess but i do like the fact the my friend keeps raving about his mech cocker thats only hitting 8 balls a second so w/e i juss have some cash to burn
Old 10-11-2004, 08:17 PM #5
mtbrdude
**** Smart Parts

mtbrdude donated to help Peyton Trent
right now there is nothing you can get to make ur trigger faster excpet the morlock board. i dont know much about them, but its klinda like a "universal board" so you have to program it for your piranha and set it all up yourself... i'd rather stick with the 13bps... thats still a ****load of paint lol...
Old 10-11-2004, 08:28 PM #6
dbleug22990

get an evo lol
OFFICIAL DBLEUG22990 FANCLUB MEMBER #1
OLD Feedback
Old 10-12-2004, 01:03 PM #7
pbPhoenix55

Quote:
Originally posted by bigsmooth102989
yeah its hitting the 13 but I wanna make it faster im not satisfisfied, but yet again it is just a pirhana i guess but i do like the fact the my friend keeps raving about his mech cocker thats only hitting 8 balls a second so w/e i juss have some cash to burn
the cocker is more than likely more accurate than your imp also has better groupings..... but there are many parts that you can get to upgrade your pirannah depending on how much money you have