Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 03-07-2010, 12:25 AM #1
CptBlackout1

Knight Hawk Coalition Official Thread

Main Post in Thread Updated 9/28/2010

Overview:

The Knight Hawk Coalition is a mature team based on Mil-Sim tactics taken from the Ranger Handbook, other military resources, and speedball maneuvers in which we practice almost weekly on Saturdays. We practice by running drills and teach new and experienced players alike to work as a unit AND as a solo player by utilizing all available paintball tactics and lessons.

Proudly sponsored by Cousins Paintball, our base of operations is the Coram field on Long Island. We are a team currenly of 15 members who play regularly and are in constant communication with one another via facebook/phone/text message. We've been a team since 2005 and make Big Game and other major events every year. We are Mil-Sim but do play other types of paintball such as speedball, scenario, and woodsball. Most of us are more at home playing in the woods or on a speedball court.

Recent Event attended: Vet Dogs 2010 in August - Coram Field
Next Roster Event: Cousins Paintball Dark Ops Extreme VI on November 21st. In Manchester, NJ
*Short Notice, we may appear at the Cousins New Windsor field this weekend (Oct 2,3rd) for the 24 hour game, still pending on our attendance to this event.

Teams Objective:

To train players military tactics, formations, terrain, cover and cammo, leadership, and team unity. We believe that a unified team is a strong team out there in the woods and is therefore a successful team. We also feel the more you know about all aspects of paintball, the better player you will be for yourself AND for the team.

Team Equipment:

We use IASUS 4W UHF DUAL COMM PROFESSIONAL TWO-WAY RADIOs between key team leaders during scenario play, some with throat mic, others without. We all use assorted markers, from Bob Longs, Droids, BT-15's, BT 7's, Mil-Sig, Invert Mini's, etc (we use everything)

Recruitment:

The Minimum recruitment age for our team is that you must be at least 18 years old and have your own equipment. If you like the show "special ops mission" on the military channel then you"ll have a good understanding how our team operates. If you are interested in joining we do have a 2 month probation before being added to our official roster, because we believe that is ample time to get to know you. Too often people want to join a team to get benefits and not participate themselves, we are very much into TEAM activities to keep it close knit, if this is what your looking for, drop us a line here, but I'd prefer a phone call or text message over anything else.

Current Projects:

-Team Recruitment (obviously)
-Review of employable tactics (on going)
-Re-do some of the fields on Cousins property in coram with a more military feel. (currently pending due to recent weather and time constraints)

Closing Statement:

We are an organized team looking to have fun, yet having a chain of command making the mil sim experiance more fun and have a purpose and role in paintball.

Contact Us:
Website: New website being made, we've changed web guys 4 times due to empty promises.
E-mail: KnightHawkCoalition@yahoo.com
Phone: 631-793-1362 call or text if interested in joining or trainning!

Good Hunting Folks.

Last edited by CptBlackout1 : 09-28-2010 at 05:37 AM.
CptBlackout1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-07-2010, 12:31 AM #2
CptBlackout1

Knight Hawk News

Knight Hawk Practice on our outlaw field this Saturday 3/13/2010. If you are interested in Joining our team or attending our practice, please contact us here, on specialopspaintball Northeast brigade forums, e-mail, or by phone.

We are recruiting players ages 18 and up, if you like mil-sim, or employable tactics in paintball, then we're the team for you!

We currently have a few new recruits coming already this saturday, and will be open for anyone fitting our recruitment guidelines to attend.
Old 03-09-2010, 05:23 PM #3
Akfedorov21
Seattle Uprising #21

Akfedorov21 is a Professional paintball player
/Users/karencastlesgray/Desktop/4418943009_aa5516fe2c_s.jpg
/Users/karencastlesgray/Desktop/WCPPL3_7_10_115.thumb.jpg/Users/karencastlesgray/Desktop/4418955159_55dcd39fed_s.jpg/Users/karencastlesgray/Desktop/4419721724_832f1481ea.jpg

LITTLE ALEX
Akfedorov21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 06:54 AM #4
CptBlackout1

Knight Hawk News 3/17/2010

Practice This Saturday March 20th Overview. Meet up at 8AM at our usual meeting place.

New recruits will be required to begin their Mil-Sim training with our team as well as shooting practice mil-style and speedball style. Hand Signal Overview, Basic communication, solo/battle team (x2 man), and x4 man fire team practice.

Scenario; one of our players is doing scout training and will have to scout locations around our field for multiple objects with a compass, and observe an OPFOR base giving the number of enemy, locations of said OPFOR, create a map of the area scouted and pinpoint easy avenues for attack on said map for a squad for a planned assault. Scout must exfiltrate the area. Must be completed without being detected by OPFOR patrols

Scout school is a pre-requisite for being a sniper on our team which is his primary aim; knowing the lay of the land of cover and concealment, avenues of approach, creating a detailed map, aides the team in a decisive action against the OPFOR.

Sniper School will happen on another day after further training involving E&E (escape and evasion), low crawl training, and a final scenario much like the scout training only involving eliminating SPECIFIC targets, and achieving certain objectives which will be updated via radio throughout the scenario.

We welcome anyone ages 18 and over to join our team and join in on the fun. Contact me here or give us a call anytime, if you call or text, please leave a DETAILED message so we can get back to you ASAP.

Good Hunting!
-
Cpt Blackout
Knight Hawk Coalition
Old 03-17-2010, 07:59 AM #5
Dave

Dave is a founding member
Dave owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek
Iheartnighthawk!

Cousinspaintball.com
shopcousins.com
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 06:05 PM #6
CptBlackout1

lol dave, haven't seen you in awhile, btw I gotta give you the pic I took of you at last years dark ops! We'll be there again this year, eye2eye.org is moving horridly slow on our new jerseys > ::angry fist shake:: so we won't have them in time for dark ops.
Old 03-18-2010, 11:33 PM #7
Dave

Dave is a founding member
Dave owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek
I thought you guys just dressed as ninjas or pirates, who needs a jersey?!? I'll be down there fixing stuff all day this year. Please don't break anything.

dave

Cousinspaintball.com
shopcousins.com
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 06:50 AM #8
CptBlackout1

ROFLMAO yeah, we kinda need em otherwise we'll look like walk ons again this year lol. Fixin stuff as usual again bro? Well whose better than you guys? As for breakn stuff, we should be ok this time out...famous last words ofc!

See you there!
Old 03-21-2010, 12:00 PM #9
Decorator
Knighthawk Coalition

Ive never broken a Gun Capt...well, cept your Mini, but that gave everyone problems....
Decorator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 07:47 PM #10
claystone

Well, I just had my first practice tryout with team, "Knight Hawk Coalition", this past Saturday. I have to say, I was very pleased at what the team has to offer. I love that fact that this team is all about MILSIM, and learning military tactics. Since coming back to paintball, milsim (scenario) was a key element for me in joining a team.

The day started out with 4 of the new recruits, including myself, learning military tactical hand signals. After that, we went into learning the different formations that (KHC) use as a team. It was fun, because you see how the formations tie into the hand signals creating that military feel to the whole game.

The team needed to see what we had learned and what was the right position for us to be placed on the team, so they had us do a couple of 2 on 2 scenario games. In those games my teammate and I used what we learned in practice against our opponent. It was a blast, snaking through the woods, using cover, and hand signals while trying to eliminate your opponent. The best part was working as a team to accomplish the mission. One thing that i did get out of this experence, is how to play my new position as a rifleman better. There is still a lot to learn, but it's not so hard.

Until next practice.
claystone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 10:28 PM #11
HeartlessJersey
Murphy

has been a member for 10 years
HeartlessJersey owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
HeartlessJersey owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Did you advance in an echelon formation?

Knight Hawk Coalition coming to SPPL this year? Played with you guys at the Practice Day last year at OTP but didn't see you at the event...

This year theres an event at K Bar Paintball in NJ and Cousins Paintball in Staten island.

You guys interested ?
Old 03-23-2010, 06:45 AM #12
CptBlackout1

We advance in different formations based on situational awareness, echelon formation being one of them. SPPL is a hope this year, last year we had teammate work schedual related issues that came up at the last min and forced us to abandon our SPPL event appearance to our dismay. We were really geared up for it and excited.

But yes we are interested in SPPL this year and hope to have a solid presence this year.
Old 03-23-2010, 11:37 AM #13
-Waldo-

Yeah Matt let me know post up in the thread here

https://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3289891

plus we can scrimage at that field let me know
Old 03-23-2010, 04:48 PM #14
CptBlackout1

You have a pm waldo!
Old 03-25-2010, 11:00 AM #15
Aceup13
KHC: *Angel*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
I thought you guys just dressed as ninjas or pirates
dave
Ninjas... definitely ninjas. We just so happen to drink rum like pirates

Quote:
Originally Posted by CptBlackout1 View Post
As for breakn stuff, we should be ok this time out...famous last words ofc!
Hey hey hey... I've kept the team well patched and repaired so far...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeartlessJersey View Post
Did you advance in an echelon formation?

Knight Hawk Coalition coming to SPPL this year? Played with you guys at the Practice Day last year at OTP but didn't see you at the event...

This year theres an event at K Bar Paintball in NJ and Cousins Paintball in Staten island.

You guys interested ?
I remember you guys... Some of us played alongside the MSU Hawks at WoundedWarrior...ugh... repressed memories of that stupid ammo-crate-case

ANYWAYS
I'm hosting practice at the field @ 2.30 at the field on friday if anyone wants to join. We'll play until it's dark. Lots o' shootin' practice

MCB FEEDBACK!
Proudly sponsored by: Cousins paintball
Knight Hawk Coalition NY
Aceup13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 11:28 AM #16
CptBlackout1

Knight Hawk News 3/25/2010

News time children!

The KHC will be having a Friday at 2:30pm afternoon practice run by one of our Speedball members for all members to learn the CQB ins and outs, running while shooting, effective lanes. We will be joined by some of the the Stoney Brook University paintball club members for joint practice session.

KHC's normal Mil-Sim training camp drills and practice scenarios will be running as normal this Saturday at 8AM.

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY! KHC will be heading to COUSINS NJ for DARK OPS EXTREME V!!! We hope to have a blast. Go blue! Better dead than Red!

Team Jerseys currently being handled by our new friends at Animal Paintball, they've given us a quote we like and we've had an excellent customer service experience using this company thus far!

Last but never least, the Knight Hawks are looking for YOU ::points in a random direction:: We are recruiting and looking for those mil-sim scenario players who like organized teamwork. Hey speed ballers don't be shy! We're looking for you too, the more the merrier and we strive to be our best by learning ALL paintball tactics including speedball!!!

Thats all the news for now, Good Hunting!
-
Cpt Blackout
Knight Hawk Coalition
Old 03-25-2010, 12:31 PM #17
Aceup13

In light of Claystone's mil-sim-goodness. I got a new *chicka-Pew*chicka-Pew*

Stock class (yes kiddies, that's 10 rds) urban camo Phantom. Unfortunately it's not coming until after DOX

MCB FEEDBACK!
Knight Hawk Coalition NY
Old 03-25-2010, 08:58 PM #18
claystone

Have fun at Dark ops fellas. It's sucks i can't be there for this one. I'll be on vacation.
claystone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 09:19 PM #19
Decorator
Knighthawk Coalition

Vacation...DOX....Oh the choices.

@Angel: Why am I not surprised? Even me, the Hater of all things Pump and Stock, Recognize that you dont Mess with a Phantom.

@Blackout: Dont Feed the Yao Guai!
Old 03-26-2010, 09:25 AM #20
Aceup13

think of it this way, it's urban acidwash---> at least it's not yellow or pink...

MCB FEEDBACK!
Knight Hawk Coalition NY
Old 03-26-2010, 11:22 PM #21
Decorator
Knighthawk Coalition

Still...You and Pumps/Stock/Odd Guns...
ReplyRegional Ups