Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 12-01-2014, 07:48 PM #799
lucky77777

Ive been playing paintball since i was late 6/early 7 (pretended i was 10 to get in) and I remember one of the first times i played at camp pendletons old field i had my dads ion and it ran out of air and made that ending sound and i totally flipped it out and dropped it and ran for my life, i still remember the ref walking by and saying " you sure taught that gun a lesson son" and walked away laughing... Embarrassing and my brother still teases me about it, but nonetheless i still enjoy the memory
lucky77777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-02-2014, 07:09 PM #800
BonezGTF
Rec Player / Field Ref

My local field is next to a shotgun range, which the field owner's family owns. Young newbies come out all the time, hearing the gunfire from the range, saying "Woah! They even have sound effects to make it sound like a war-zone!" It always gives me a good laugh.
Old 12-04-2014, 02:34 AM #801
Jeffinater224

Funniest thing that happened to me was at a local field big birthday party showed up, no1 over the age of 12. Three kids all immediately run In to the only tower and don't cover the back. Non of the kids would move up so I was just running the filed eliminating everybody. Ran around the back of the tower and go all three out. The kicker was all the kids on my team were so far back they thought I was on the other team, all 9 of them lit me up. It was so funny I wasn't even mad lol.
Jeffinater224 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 10:03 AM #802
slipfinger

Annual Supporting Member
slipfinger owns a Planet Eclipse Etha
slipfinger has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
slipfinger has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
At my sons hockey team's paintball party, 10 year olds, a few of the adults that were playing decided to take a couple of the first timers under our wings and help them along.
I tell the two little guys that are with me that we are going to try and move up on the right and position ourselves just behind a wall up in front, which would give us a good view of field. Ref counts down and everyone is running, guns are firing, paint flying everywhere. I look down at the little guys and say fire a few shots and cover me while I run up to the wall, which was not really needed, more for the effect. I take off, and almost instantly feel balls hit my back.
I look back and the only two players behind me are the two little guys that i was suppose to be helping, both had there guns up still pointing at me. I walk back to them and say, did you guys just hit me. The one little guy says I got you twice! I ask, why would you hit me we are on the same team. His answer to me, I thought you were on the other team. I wonder!!!! lol
slipfinger is offline   Reply With Quote