PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 12-19-2005, 12:51 PM #1
Blue's Porter

Castle Conquest XXI EMR'S 10th ANNIVERSARY

These are the official details for this SICK event coming up. I heard a few rumors around the mill and BLUE has some really crazy things planned for this event. I'll try to post some pics of the castel for anyone who hasnt been up to EMR before. This is the one to experience EMR at its absolute finest!

CASTLE CONQUEST XXI, EMR'S 10th ANNIVERSARY

E.M.R. PAINTBALL PARK, located in New Milford, PA is Celebrating their 10th Anniversary on April 29th, 2006 during their internationally known event CASTLE CONQUEST XXI. Known for being the ideal Event Facility, EMR with the help of PMI is going all out for their 10th Anniversary Celebration. Anyone that has ever been to their CASTLE CONQUEST knows that this is the most Intense PAINTBALL INSANITY known to the sport and is a must attend event. Those that have not been to a CASTLE CONQUEST, this is the one to attend. To make it even better, the Field Paintballs are RPS MARBALLIZER.

BLUE and DEUCE are expecting well over 1200 players for this event which will make the odds of 4 to 1 of attackers versus defenders equaling a horde of 1000 players attacking CASTLE AAARRGH in their attempt to take down BLUE and his BLUE’S CREW along with 220 other Brave Souls. Rushing to BLUE’S aid in defending so far are Teams AMBUSH, BONEHEADS, HELLRAISERS, PA BREW CREW, PUBCRAWLING, SYANIDE SYDICATE, 13th LEGIONNAIRES, FACEFUL, and a multitude of hardy individuals. JOINT FURY, long time Castle Rivals of BLUE’S CREW, will be leading the attackers and promise to make this the most fierce battle yet. This game promises to be THE GAME of all games and everyone in the Northeast should come Join BLUE and the EMR Family in this Insanity and help them celebrate their Anniversary.

Fireworks, Live Band, Player’s Party, Large Vendor Show, $1000’s in Prize Giveaways, Free Lodging, Free Camping, Parking close to the Playing Area, Bon Fire, Horseshoes, Volleyball, Food, Beverages, Rec. Center with Pool Table-Ping Pong-Foosball, 18 Station 4500 psi Compressed Air Fills, Top Notch Refs, Superb Safety Record, over 1000 Fellow Paintball Players, and the PURE PAINTBALL INSANITY of the CASTLE CONQUEST!

All Players that preregister before 4/14/06 will receive a bottle of EMR’s Special 10th Anniversary Edition Barbacue Sauce and go into a drawing for a PMI Evil PIMP just like the one that BLUE and BLUE’S CREW uses to dominate the field. Anyone wishing to join BLUE in defending needs to get their preregs in early as Defenders are picked on a first PREREG/FIRST DEFEND basis. Reservations of Bunkhouses and Campsites is also on a first Preregister/First get basis.

PMI will have their EVIL truck and booth set-up displaying and selling all of their new products for 2006. With 19 EMR Event Series Sponsors and an additional 10 CASTLE CONQUEST Sponsors and more to come, this is shaping up to be the Biggest Vendor Show of any Big Game in the Country. EMR Event Series Sponsors include ALLEN PAINTBALL PRODUCTS, AMBUSH ALPHA, BLUE’S CREW, DEAD GUY DEZIGNZ, ENGLER CUSTOM GUNS, EXTREME RAGE, EVIL, GUNSLINGERS, HOFFMAN APPARREL, PAINTBALL NEWS, PAINTBALL SPORTS, PALMER’S PURSUIT SHOP, PMI, PUBCRAWLING, PURE ENERGY, REAL ACTION PAINTBALL RAP4, RPS, TIPPMANN SPORTS, and WYLD GRAND FORMAT IMAGING. Also sponsoring the CASTLE CONQUEST/EMR 10th ANNIVERSARY event are ALIEN PAINTBALL, BT PRODUCTS, COUNTYPAINTBALL.COM, CUSTOM PRODUCTS, FAVEFULL MAGAZINE, GAME FACE-SHERIDAN, J & J BARRELS, NXE, PAINTBALL KINGDOM-MACDEV, UNITED STATES ARMY, UNITED STATES MARINES, and V-FORCE.

The CASTLE CONQUEST is based around CASTLE AAARRGH, the LARGEST, NASTIEST, CASTLE in PAINTBALL. It covers over an acre of ground, has two story 8’ deep ramparts completely encircling a full courtyard of buildings and barricades, and sports three story towers, encompassing 32,000 square feet of playing area. There are four ground entrances and two gang ramps from the back hill to the upper ramparts as the only way to gain passage into the castle. Inside are 10 objectives that the attackers will try to remove from the CastleRINCESS ZEUSS, EXCALIBER, ROYAL PLATTER, ALE KEG, KINGS RANSOM, EMR COAT OF ARMS, ROYAL KEY to the FRONT GATE, BLUE’S HORSE, MERLIN’S CRYSTAL BALL, and BLUE’S ROYAL CROWN. With odds of 4 to 1 of attackers to defenders, the attackers must remove at least 4 objectives within the first three hours of the game or the defenders are declared the winners. If they do recover 4 objectives, the game goes until all are recovered.

Castle Aaarrgh lies Directly across from TIPPMANN TOWN which is a main point of attack and consists of many buildings both one-story and two story. The game itself is played over a total of 6 fields which are Castle Aaarrgh, Tippmann Town, Ferrymen Airfield, Iroquois Invasion, Fort RTD, and Ambush Assault. The attackers start behind the Barn and the defenders start at Castle Aaarrgh. The attackers can reinsert every 20 minutes behind the barn and the attackers can reinsert every 10 minutes from their dead zone at the Castle. The game starts promptly at 11:00 am on Saturday and goes either three hours or till the Castle is taken.

For more information on this event, time schedules, and EMR’s facility go to www.EMRPAINTBALL.com or contact BLUE or DEUCE at (570) 465-9622 or EMRPB@epix.net .
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-19-2005, 12:56 PM #2
Blue's Porter

Castle Pic

Here's one of the pic's of the castel i was able to grab up. PAINTBALL INSANITY isn't an exaggeration at all.
Old 12-19-2005, 01:10 PM #3
Delta Joker
Delta Paintball Team

has been a member for 10 years
you playin ole' buddy ole' pal? hope to see you up there man

-Joker-
Old 12-19-2005, 03:54 PM #4
ShawdowForceAgent

only pussies don't play the castle.
Old 12-19-2005, 07:25 PM #5
jrock0910
Old School Twists

jrock0910 is a Supporting Member
jrock0910 supports Bob Gurnsey
jrock0910 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
blue the crew came to ocala for the grand finale so it's only fair we come for castle conquest

I don't care to belong to a club that accepts people like me as members

:To Quote Former President Thomas Jefferson: "If any state in the Union will declare that it prefers separation...to a continuance in union... I have no hesitation in saying, 'let us separate
Old 12-19-2005, 08:01 PM #6
NXD 5150
Delta Paintball Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShawdowForceAgent
only pussies don't play the castle.
Got that right! The Castle game is not for the weak!
Old 12-19-2005, 08:10 PM #7
ips8

ill definetly try to make this one, ive heard its sick
Old 12-19-2005, 08:18 PM #8
deltapaintball
Josh Foote (R)

deltapaintball is a Supporting Member
deltapaintball donated to help Peyton Trent
deltapaintball supports our troops
deltapaintball supports DLX Technology
ITS THE BEST GAME EVER

EMR=Mecca
Old 12-19-2005, 08:21 PM #9
ips8

except wit less terrorists/ fundamebntalists i hope
Old 12-19-2005, 09:28 PM #10
deltapaintball
Josh Foote (R)

deltapaintball is a Supporting Member
deltapaintball donated to help Peyton Trent
deltapaintball supports our troops
deltapaintball supports DLX Technology
mecca is the HOLY place for islam, so i used the term, mecca, to say that EMR is the HOLY place for paintball. For us anyways.
Old 12-19-2005, 09:30 PM #11
ips8

= kidding, i knew what you meant

Last edited by ips8 : 12-19-2005 at 09:41 PM.
Old 12-19-2005, 10:35 PM #12
jrock0910
Old School Twists

lol do i still get the 100 virgins when i arrive

:To Quote Former President Thomas Jefferson: "If any state in the Union will declare that it prefers separation...to a continuance in union... I have no hesitation in saying, 'let us separate
Old 12-19-2005, 10:37 PM #13
ips8

yea, all you have to do is strap yourself to the front of the castle for the whole day in a spedo and short sleeve shirt with no cup, then poor alcohol on the bloody spots, just wait for a while, they wil lcome i promise

Last edited by ips8 : 12-19-2005 at 10:41 PM.
Old 12-19-2005, 11:12 PM #14
jrock0910
Old School Twists

lol man ask the blues crew team members who came to florida pouring alcohol in to my body has never been a problem what happens after that is usally the problem

Old 12-20-2005, 01:22 AM #15
Delta Joker
Delta Paintball Team

nah blue and his boys wouldnt do that?!?! (hint of sarcasim)

-Joker-
Old 12-20-2005, 01:51 AM #16
jrock0910
Old School Twists

yea and the pope wont wear white

Old 12-20-2005, 03:52 AM #17
Crash STP
AKA ActionBob

Crash STP is a Supporting Member
Who US? Me? Never......LOL
Nice avatar btw Porter
Also add to the Vendor list
PbVideo.com
also a few I can announce in the next month but as it sits now we'll have more vendors/manufactures then World Cup had. If you don't see your fav company drop them and ask them why their not there
Old 12-20-2005, 03:55 AM #18
Crash STP
AKA ActionBob

Crash STP is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by ips8
except wit less terrorists/ fundamebntalists i hope
Naw they can come too - EMR has a 122 acres to hide evidence .... got a score or 2 to settle
Old 12-20-2005, 03:02 PM #19
Blue's Porter

"EVIL" is no exaggeration at all......LOL What's up Joker? I doubt i'll be playing but i'll def be up there man. Can't wait for this up coming season. Ocala was a great time, loved the final battle. Got to rip it up Crew style. Vendor list keeps gettin bigger byt eh day huh AB? AWESOME. Got a few buddies form down ehre in Jersey I'm bringing up to this one. Castle virgins... MMMMMMMM
Old 12-20-2005, 03:03 PM #20
Blue's Porter

p.s. thakns for hte avatar kim loves it
Old 12-20-2005, 04:10 PM #21
jrock0910
Old School Twists

well we are definetly gonna be there any info you can provide like the closest airport to the field and pre registration cost would be a great help