PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-05-2012, 02:44 AM #22
El_Griton
Ballin Since 91'

has been a member for 10 years
El_Griton owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
The way the economy is right now, look at the BST threads and lowball everyone, someone will need cash and bite. Gearbag sales are a good place to look and ask for a bundled price on multiple items! also ebay always has cheap tanks that you can snipe at the last second. Good luck, but it can be done.
El_Griton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-11-2012, 12:05 AM #23
MarlonMarlon

MarlonMarlon owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
MarlonMarlon plays in the APPA beginner division
Go on ebay, You can Find a DP E1 Not the best gun but a very good beginner gun and a you can get a halo and a steely for about 325 its a good deal, i just used the E1 on my last tourney with a proto primo and it worked great!
Northwest Paintball Park Alien Warrior #39
"To achieve all greatness, you must conquer immortality"
MarlonMarlon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 09:22 AM #24
THE PAINTBALL NINJA

I just bought a speedball setup for excactly $300

$200 -Sft shocker w/ he bolt , ton ton frame, dye UL barrel, and virtue board
$55 -Empire prophecy loader (now that the z2 has come out, they're easy to come by at this price)
$30 -48/3000 tank w/ 4 years left in hydro
$15 -used podpack w/ pods

The shocker gives you ALL the board options for any speedball tournament and performs great! (seriously, up until a couple years ago, you saw this gun in many pro tournaments!) I really don't understand why people insist that you have to buy a $100 tank, when a $30 stealy will work fine for now. (unless your a ***** like most people on this site)

Last edited by THE PAINTBALL NINJA : 04-11-2012 at 09:27 AM.
THE PAINTBALL NINJA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 10:15 AM #25
i EaT yEaRbOoKs....
O city

i EaT yEaRbOoKs.... plays in the PSP
i EaT yEaRbOoKs.... owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
i EaT yEaRbOoKs.... plays in the APPA D4 division
Sft shockers are the best guns out there for the price

I'm free
Pick me up
Ill be in frisco,TX
i EaT yEaRbOoKs.... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 10:27 AM #26
THE PAINTBALL NINJA

Quote:
Originally Posted by i EaT yEaRbOoKs.... View Post
Sft shockers are the best guns out there for the price
Amen. They cost as much as a dp e1 (which sucks imo) and they perform better than eteks, minis, and g4s which all cost over $100 more!
Old 04-16-2012, 02:38 PM #27
IronmenFan666
OC ArchAngel

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE PAINTBALL NINJA View Post
Amen. They cost as much as a dp e1 (which sucks imo) and they perform better than eteks, minis, and g4s which all cost over $100 more!
i doubt u ever used an e1
IronmenFan666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 04:21 PM #28
THE PAINTBALL NINJA

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronmenFan666 View Post
i doubt u ever used an e1
That seems like a pointless accusation. A teammate of mine uses one, and I actually tried it out, and was less than impressed. It was loud, inaccurate, bad on air, had a very limited board, and various other problems. It's really just an entry level g3.
Old 04-17-2012, 07:12 PM #29
Weird_Dude718

Used Carbon Tank and New GOG Envy for Around 300
Weird_Dude718 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 07:42 PM #30
Coenen
K-K-k-k-YEAH!

Coenen plays in the MiLP
Coenen owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Coenen supports Team VICIOUS
Coenen plays in the APPA D4 division
A buddy of mine just scored a nicely upped Ion XE and a recently hydro'd 88ci tank for something like $145 shipped. The gun had a Virtue board (which would give you every mode imaginable) and a bunch of other goodies as well. If you split the cost down the middle, that's about $65 for the gun, $65 for the tank and $15 to ship it all.

Also, DO NOT, as one user suggested, run around BST randomly low-balling people. All it will do is piss them off. Look for listings where guys are quitting, or trying to sell fast to pay for something, or at least where the price is listed as negotiable.
BLACK '07+ Planet Eclipse OOPS
Coenen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 09:32 PM #31
IronmenFan666
OC ArchAngel

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE PAINTBALL NINJA View Post
That seems like a pointless accusation. A teammate of mine uses one, and I actually tried it out, and was less than impressed. It was loud, inaccurate, bad on air, had a very limited board, and various other problems. It's really just an entry level g3.
loud cuz the 9 inch barrel, accuracy is all about the quality of the paint, it can get 5-6 pods on a 68 stock, semi is all u need for a beginner, as for various other problems im unaware, i recently sold my dm8 JUST so i could buy an e1 and so far im extremely pleased with it, u only really need to get clamping feedneck and barrel and its great, i got extra cash so im getting everything i can for it. with the techt bolt its amazing, shoots just as smooth as my dm8 and gets pretty much the same effeciency. so far the only problem ive had with it is the paintball communities views towards lowerend guns being upgraded vs superstock, ive got about 400$+ in my e1 now and i aint looked back once, reason i didnt get a g3 or g4 is in my opinion i like the look of the e1 better it reminds me of an angel a1 which are dead sexy imo and id rather not pay the extra price for the stock barrel and board i will replace anyway. another note is theres nothing wrong with the dm8 or any of the other matrixes ive owned (although the e1 is lighter than any of them), im just simply bored with dye and wanted to try somthing new.

Last edited by IronmenFan666 : 04-17-2012 at 09:34 PM.
IronmenFan666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 09:47 PM #32
THE PAINTBALL NINJA

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronmenFan666 View Post
loud cuz the 9 inch barrel, accuracy is all about the quality of the paint, it can get 5-6 pods on a 68 stock, semi is all u need for a beginner, as for various other problems im unaware, i recently sold my dm8 JUST so i could buy an e1 and so far im extremely pleased with it, u only really need to get clamping feedneck and barrel and its great, i got extra cash so im getting everything i can for it. with the techt bolt its amazing, shoots just as smooth as my dm8 and gets pretty much the same effeciency. so far the only problem ive had with it is the paintball communities views towards lowerend guns being upgraded vs superstock, ive got about 400$+ in my e1 now and i aint looked back once, reason i didnt get a g3 or g4 is in my opinion i like the look of the e1 better it reminds me of an angel a1 which are dead sexy imo and id rather not pay the extra price for the stock barrel and board i will replace anyway. another note is theres nothing wrong with the dm8 or any of the other matrixes ive owned (although the e1 is lighter than any of them), im just simply bored with dye and wanted to try somthing new.
Right, but I'm talking about the stock e1. Also, accuracy is very hard to get with the stock barrel, because you have to get lucky with the paint to bore match. I've no problems if the e1 is upgraded, but he needs a tournament setup for under $300, and semi will put him at a huge disadvantage against everyone else.
Old 04-18-2012, 08:35 AM #33
big gizzy
I MAKE THIS LOOK GOOD

big gizzy owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
big gizzy owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
big gizzy plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin7 View Post
i want a soedball setup fo 300? any suggestions.
watchingnotlearing check his thread has setup for sale tell him big gizzy sent you
Old 04-18-2012, 09:38 AM #34
kmoser111

You can get a used Dangerous power g3 For $120 to $150 and that leaves you $15 to get a top of the line tank
kmoser111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 09:39 AM #35
kmoser111

$150*
kmoser111 is offline   Reply With Quote