Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 04-25-2001, 09:33 PM #1
Deceit
What?

Deceit is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Talking

I installed a spyder spring into my trigger return on my defiant. If you like the sensitivity of the trigger with stock spring dont do the swap because mine feels a little to mechanical. i plan to put the stock spring back in. i would like to hear from anyone who put in a autococker spring.
Advertisement
Old 04-26-2001, 08:21 AM #2
alnen

It's supposed to feel that way. A cocker spring would feel the same. Did you cut the Spyder spring 1 rung shorter than the ICD spring? If not, I would do that. Do what you want to man, it's your gun.
-Alnen
Old 04-27-2001, 11:56 PM #3
Deceit
What?

Deceit is a Supporting Member
i cut it about a ring and a half but it still dosent have the feel i like...im kinda picky...gotta have a good feel of your gun when you are going to bunker someone better than you
Old 04-28-2001, 12:12 PM #4
bunkerin-bob

When i changed my spring i use a ballpoint pen spring and now my trigger feels so much sweeterthen before
Old 04-29-2001, 08:08 PM #5
dweazel

yeah..my teammates uses springs from pens, they seem to work good, but... I also like the feel of the stock spring.

if you like REALLY short trigger pulls, use a stiff spring, it gives it a clicking feel, but if you like longer pulls, i'd go with the stock spring, or a spring just slightly stiffer.