Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 12-01-2011, 06:45 PM #1
Pumpbeast2308

Aurora Anno

Is it possible to get aurora anno? Or whatever it is how much would you say it would be for a whole gun minus the barrel and Asa?
Pumpbeast2308 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-01-2011, 06:52 PM #2
SimonTaub
Ha your signature is 4th

SimonTaub has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
SimonTaub has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Like the Oil slick DMs? It's done with electrolisis or something like that. Probably just a service fee assume 100-150 dollars.
".......then I busted to the spike and shot like 75 guys...wiped five hits...bonus balled six kids in the dead box...and punched a little kid in the face holding a $1500 marker his mom bought him....... then the ref gave me a high five for being a bad ***"
╔═════════════ovoxo═══════════​══╗
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ Repost this if ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ you are a beautiful strong black woman ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ who don’t need no man ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
╚═════════════ovoxo═══════════​══╝
SimonTaub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 06:55 PM #3
Pumpbeast2308

Okay thanks I love that style
Old 12-01-2011, 07:31 PM #4
Tom?
*>sp

has been a member for 10 years
if you want a true aurora it'll cost a ton. The process that planet eclipse did with a few nexus egos back in the day (i think some cockers before that) involved sending high levels of electricity through the gun to create that color. Only like 3 survived the process
Tom? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 08:58 PM #5
Waxball88
Ego♥

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpbeast2308 View Post
Is it possible to get aurora anno? Or whatever it is how much would you say it would be for a whole gun minus the barrel and Asa?
It was done in a limited amount by ODD(Otis Driftwood Designs) to a certain number of guns i believe it was like 700+ for the "base" package. It was expensive and limited and i don't believe they will being doing anymore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimonTaub View Post
Like the Oil slick DMs? It's done with electrolisis or something like that. Probably just a service fee assume 100-150 dollars.
No that was done with "hydro dipping" or some other coating process i believe. Don't quote me as i'm not sure but it is indeed not true Aurora
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom? View Post
if you want a true aurora it'll cost a ton. The process that planet eclipse did with a few nexus egos back in the day (i think some cockers before that) involved sending high levels of electricity through the gun to create that color. Only like 3 survived the process
Though eclipse did do guns in Aurora the whole OMG liek 50% of guns didn't make it is not true. Its a process and like all other processes if done correctly will yield the desired result. Yes a couple guns didn't make it, but all the ODD guns that were done made it.
Old 12-01-2011, 09:25 PM #6
Hogzilla88
Oh You Fancy Huh?

ODD isn't around anymore, right? I don't think anyone else offers it anymore.
Hogzilla88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 08:39 PM #7
Pumpbeast2308

Is there anything like it thants still available
Old 11-01-2012, 01:09 AM #8
speedstar808

We do the Aurora Coating!

https://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3888980
speedstar808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 12:08 AM #9
Super69ur
Silly Hats Only

Super69ur supports Ninja Paintball
its titanium vacuum deposit. lots of coating places do it, although on an industrial scale. convincing them to do a paintball gun is the hard part, not actually doing it. c

Look at your comment. Back to mine. Back to yours NOW BACK TO MINE. Sadly, it isn't mine. But if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate crap it could LOOK like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through the comments, finding the ones that your comment could look like. Back at mine, what is it? It's a highly effective counter-troll. Look again, MY COMMENT IS NOW DIAMONDS.
Super69ur is offline   Reply With Quote