Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-16-2014, 06:02 PM #43
chi_cgilbert3

Colby Gilbert
Event: MWXL, if anyones looking for a d4 player for sept 21st
Div4
Gear: LV1, DW CF 14", 68/4500 SL
I play pretty much anywhere in the back, d-side, and sometimes snake. Have been practicing with Fury past few weeks at Badlandz just looking to see if anyone needs spots filled for Sunday. Also have a buddy with similar skill set if you need 2.

colby_gilbert3@aol.com HMU !
chi_cgilbert3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-20-2014, 11:48 PM #44
bunkering baller
squuuad!

bunkering baller supports Team VICIOUS
Looking for a team to play with for the 2015 season.
*Name: Tyler K
*Location/Home Field: Saint Louis, MO..Xtreme Paintball Park (Milstadt, IL)
*Position: Front/Mid but can fill any position needed
*Experience: 8+ years...Never been ranked, but scrimmage with a few pro players, and D3/D2 teams every weekend so willing to play any division
*APPA#: 41191
*Practice/Availability: I have my own vehicle/finances. I can practice any Saturday and/or Sunday. I do work 12 hours a day Monday-Friday (sometimes Saturdays), so I would need some time to travel.

shoot me a pm if you'd like to set up a tryout. I'm looking forward to making some new friends and winning some events!
Old 01-27-2015, 01:05 AM #45
eliseob

Eliseo Briceno
18 years old i have played paintball for about 5 years im looking for a team to start off my speed ball/tournament career i play mostly snake but can fill for any other position as well i have gone to all of the major fields in Illinois my home field is salt fork in st joseph. i run with a geo 3.5 i am available any Saturday and Sunday for tryout for 2015 season. pm for info
eliseob is offline   Reply With Quote