Help Me Pleaseee My Empire2 Is Bouncing When The Debounce Is At 40!!!!! - PbNation
Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 08-07-2006, 05:40 PM #1
Quick Trigger

Help Me Pleaseee My Empire2 Is Bouncing When The Debounce Is At 40!!!!!

yo guys, i need some help, and thought id go to u guys before going to my local shop, ok so heres the deal-

i just used my empire2 for the first time today, and i noticed that its bouncing like crazzzzzy, like after my third or forth trigger pull it would shoot out a 4 round burst, so im trying to adjust it, cause i want it to be tourny legal, i put the debounce up to 20 (originally at 10) .. still bouncing.. put it up to 30... still bouncing.. put it up to 40... stillllll bouncingg, im rly confused, i tried putting the mechanical bounce up and down (not sure if putting the mbounce up or down makes it bounce more so i tried both) it goes up to 5 and down to 0, i put it at 5... still bounced, put it at 0.. still bounced

i guess tell me what i should put my settings at so it wont bounce? and if that doesnt work it might be something more complicated and id have to bring it to my local shop,

i have about 1500 psi in my tank as of now, so when u tell me what to do, i will do it right away,

thanks a lot for your help guys, anything can help

ryan
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-07-2006, 05:48 PM #2
invader zim
Who drops a gun?

invader zim is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Adjust your trigger activation point. You want the activation point ------*--- instead of ---*------ meaning you don't want the activation point too early in the stroke. Also, adjust the trigger stop so you don't pull through the activation point and fully hit the switch.
Old 08-07-2006, 05:53 PM #3
jadelstein

r u sure its on semi and not on psp? chek that lol
Old 08-07-2006, 05:54 PM #4
Quick Trigger

ooooo i c what ur saying, and yea thats exactly what my trigger is like

---*------

im gonna try to change that now

thanks a lot

edit= jadelstein- lol yea im sure its not on psp
Old 08-07-2006, 05:58 PM #5
Quick Trigger

god damnit, the one ****ing alan key that i need, i lost
Old 08-07-2006, 06:25 PM #6
Not a former member

pull it out and do it by hand
Old 08-08-2006, 01:04 AM #7
alien_invasion47

make sure your trigger return spring is still in there... mine fell out and bounced off its tits... replaced it with a critical magnet kit thing and its sweet as now.