Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 08-22-2001, 01:38 PM #1
Brix
BrotherHood Baller

has been a member for 10 years
Looking for players in the Bay Area

Tru Image Too is looking to add some players. Tru Image Too is our rec team that we use to recruit players for our tourney players. Our rec team is based mostly out of Sherwood. For those who frequent the wood, the ref Alex is the head of that Tru Image Too. Any one that is part of Tru image Too have a shot to try out for our Tourney Teams. Right now we are in the middle of a restucture and need some players to revamp our teams. We are planning to enter the PanAm and are currently in a lot of the local tournies. If interested PM or reply to post.

Brix
Advertisement
Old 08-22-2001, 05:33 PM #2
Siva

u know im in bro...

...just have to convince my better half thats its a good thing (& the battle still goes on). gimme a call & we'll talk & i'll talk to mecam tonight as well
Old 08-22-2001, 05:40 PM #3
tahoe80

what are your commitment/age/skill requirements ?

I'm interested but like Siva I'm fighting that same battle! If I get permission from my girl, I'm hoping on going out with a bunch of guys to sherwood on sat.
Old 08-22-2001, 06:29 PM #4
Brix
BrotherHood Baller

tahoe,

Believe me when I say this but most of us on tru image are in the same boat....my girl's got me going to wedding for the next two weeks so no paint ball for me but we play as a team and stick together as a team, what happens is that you join the Tru Image Too (Rec team) first and get to know the guys, we are currently in the middle of reforming the three tourney teams that have and have lost enough people to only have two. so there are some open spots for possibley this season and definately the next. So then we hold tryouts and the capt of each five man team decides who joins the team. All skill levels welcomed. There is a commitment to the tourny team but the rec team is like the hornets where we just get together and play rec-ball. Alex is a the Tru Image Too Capt and he is a very relaxed and laid back guy. So, this is a call for those that want to work there way to a fully functional tounrey team. There is no pressure to preform, but if you do show that you can compete expect to be called up to play or sub in tournies.

Brix
Old 08-22-2001, 07:14 PM #5
Brix
BrotherHood Baller

Quote:
Originally posted by tahoe80
what are your commitment/age/skill requirements ?

I'm interested but like Siva I'm fighting that same battle! If I get permission from my girl, I'm hoping on going out with a bunch of guys to sherwood on sat.

We are a Rookie team in learning, we have a coach and when we practice we have some good guys that are willing to teach players how to be better. The core group is commited to making this work. the Lead Capt of Tru Image (Norm) has done a lot to get this team together and we need pool of talent to develop and basically turn to in times where there are spots to fill on the tourney teams. all ages welcome, but we might want to comtact your parents if you are a minor. Siva will be there this weekend so if you can talk to him, he can tell you wants up with Tru image Too
Old 08-22-2001, 07:32 PM #6
Siva

hey tahoe

we know u right??? or am i thinking of somebody else?
if not & you're goin on sat, i'll be the guy w/ the blk angel w/ the purple hopper
feel free to say hi

hey brix, i told chris & bud.
they're excited 2 - actually they'd like to go to pan am as well
Old 08-22-2001, 07:35 PM #7
Brix
BrotherHood Baller

Re: hey tahoe

Quote:
Originally posted by Siva
we know u right??? or am i thinking of somebody else?
if not & you're goin on sat, i'll be the guy w/ the blk angel w/ the purple hopper
feel free to say hi

hey brix, i told chris & bud.
they're excited 2 - actually they'd like to go to pan am as well
plans for Panam are for next year. We are looking to enter the 10 man events.
Old 08-22-2001, 07:37 PM #8
Siva

well if needed

u guys got 3 extra players
Old 08-22-2001, 07:39 PM #9
Siva

BTW,

did i mention that u were sick in that last tourney
Old 08-22-2001, 08:01 PM #10
Brix
BrotherHood Baller

I did ok, i got some kills but we could have done way better.
Old 08-22-2001, 08:05 PM #11
tahoe80

I think I know who you guys are. a couple of weeks ago did you guys try out some players and had a girl filming? Oh well.

I've played at sherwood regularly almost every other week since May but haven't been out there in about a month due to other commitments. So i've probably seen you guys around.

If you guys are cool with a guy playing about every other weekend hopefully we can hook up. Tourney would be interesting if the opportunity is there.

I'm probably going on sat. I'll look for ya. Later
Old 08-22-2001, 08:28 PM #12
Brix
BrotherHood Baller

If your a Sherwood regular then you must know who the ref Alex is, he's the Capt for Tru Image Too, yeah there are no commitments for the rec team but if you want to take that next step then the option to try out for the tourney team is there so, try to hook up with Siva and he can give your info to Alex if he isnt reffing
Old 08-23-2001, 07:21 PM #13
tahoe80

I'm pretty sure i've seen you guys before, definately met Alex before, just never knew his name.

I'll try to hook up with siva on Sat.
Old 08-23-2001, 07:46 PM #14
Brix
BrotherHood Baller

SIVA! meet up with tahoe

Get his info and give it to Mecam, he 'll give it to Alex so that he can put him on the Tru Image Too mail list.
Old 08-23-2001, 07:58 PM #15
Brix
BrotherHood Baller

Here's another goodie from Onyx's Last tourney

http://205.242.216.136/temp/video2.rm

Make sure you have a DSL or high speed internet access
Old 08-27-2001, 11:08 AM #16
tahoe80

Was out at Sherwood on Sat. Looked for the black LCD with the purple hopper but never saw Siva. I was on yellow all day. I was playing with a 2k cocker with a JT barrel and a chrome 45 frame.

No big deal, I'll tell you guys the next time I can make it out, and maybe we can work something out then.

later
Old 08-27-2001, 05:10 PM #17
Siva

sorry we missed eachother

yeah i was there (white team), sat out the last 2 games, yeah too many people there on sat. we parked @ the end
(by the $h!tbox).
Alex was the ref who was working w/ the private group.

oh well, no worries, we'll touch bases next time
Old 08-27-2001, 05:26 PM #18
tahoe80

I was parked on the opposite side near the entrance with a couple of guys I know. WAY too many people out there after lunch. I left around 2pm. I saw alex in the morning but thought i'd have time later but never saw him on the field. Makes sense if he was reffing all those army guys.

Hopefully we can hook up next time. I'm still interested in at least joining the rec team, playing with a regular group and getting better.
Old 08-27-2001, 07:04 PM #19
Brix
BrotherHood Baller

Tahoe if you want send me a PM with your email. Or email me brix@onebox.com. I have another wedding to go to this weekend o well I am compiling a list of people and I will fwd your email to alex
Old 08-27-2001, 07:18 PM #20
fuzz

fuzz is a Supporting Member
Hell, i'm definitely interested, but need a partner down in San Jose to carpool up with. It's a damn far drive to be making weekly without someone to keep me up

dopr me a line at hbg123@hotmail.com
Old 08-28-2001, 08:32 PM #21
newbie35

Player

I replied in another thread regarding someone needing players for their team. I'll reply here too.

I used to play at sherwood all the time. Now I travel wherever. For anyone that did play at sherwood, I shot a red to orange fade defiant but now I shoot an angel. I know who those Tru Image guys are but I never personally met them.

Anyways, if anyone needs a player for a team let me know. Or if someone flaked out of a tourney, let me know. I'm always down to play.