Did the they make the right call? - Page 13 - PbNation
Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

View Poll Results: Did they make the right call?
Yes (Dynasty Supporter) 255 26.56%
Yes (Joy Supporter) 139 14.48%
No (Dynasty Supporter) 215 22.40%
No (Joy Supporter) 351 36.56%
Voters: 960. You may not vote on this poll

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 10-26-2006, 09:32 PM #253
smrtprtsfreak

this is why xball is better
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-26-2006, 09:32 PM #254
x951dude

^^^ troo
Old 10-26-2006, 10:04 PM #255
mrmax

has been a member for 10 years
Mute the video and look at it. It's easy to see the ref pulling Alex then going after Cole, and after he pulled Coles armband Cole shoots at 2nd JD player.

Bad call refs.
Old 10-27-2006, 05:45 AM #256
Papa J

Smile Thx...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darwood-Dean View Post
Do you think England recovered from Maradona's hand of god goal all those years ago that knocked us out of the world cup 1986... NO we didn't and niether will Joy and its followers but Dynasty have to live for the rest of their lives knowing Joy were a better team of 2006 nppl, 25'000 dollars will soon be spent but the resentment for the cheat will live on.
for the best written thing here sofar...

Peace Papa J
Old 10-27-2006, 07:53 AM #257
niceshot009

i dont know if anyone noticed, but if you watch the pbfilms version, it seems that sebban ditches a hit earlier on in the back center....

i mean, this game doesnt mean much to me, but i think karma reared its ugly head in a way

gl to both teams next season...can't wait to watch these two go back at it sometime next season

EX D.C. Monstars
UMD TERP Alum
R.I.P Black Label
R.I.P Descent Legion
Old 10-27-2006, 08:25 AM #258
Fargbollen
WDP certified airtech

"Seems" and "clearly does" are two different things. Dynasty players clearly did violate several serious rules of the NPPL rulebook.

Karma? I'll give you karma:

Do you think anyone will EVER forget they saw this picture? And after doing that right in front of a ref, he doesn't get his 3-tournament suspension, he just walks. Nice reffing. Not.

Now if I was head ref on a field and a player from one of the teams started second-guessing your calls, standing in the way and even grabbing people, I'd have come down on him really hard. So, really, why exactly didn't Dan do that?

Everything you ever wanted to know about Angel One.

Last edited by Fargbollen : 10-27-2006 at 08:35 AM.
Old 10-27-2006, 08:38 AM #259
Yes-Baby

Exclamation

You're MORE than right with what you're saying!!!
Old 10-27-2006, 09:21 AM #260
Ir3Mike6909

BC was also standing with his gun up ready to shoot when sebban came around. If you saw an opposing team member with his gun up pointing at you wouldnt you shoot him? Also if you bunker someone and they "spin" around and try to shoot you too wouldnt you give them an extra few balls? Thats all sebban did. He clearly won the game and got F**Kd.

Also Joy's owner summed it up pretty well. Heres what he said and im pretty excited to here NPPL's answers to these.

Here is the 10 questions we have asked NPPL after the fiasco they call reffing. Yes we wont make a scene, but we will fight for our right. I will post the answer we recive from them as soon as we get them. Will be very intresting to see what they have to say.

Here is the 10 questions we have asked Dave Z and Dan Perez. This is something we need to get a satifiyng answer to as the way things was handled isnt acceptable.

1.According to NPPL rules, the flag is only automatically hung when the last player is eliminated because he played on or wiped.

"20.02 Elimination of Last Player. If the last player on a team is found to have been playing on with an obvious hit or wiping then the other team will automatically be awarded the pull and the hang."

Regarding the penalty you guys gave us, reading the NPPL rules it seems that you messed up. Our last player didnt recive a penalty for playing on. So how could you apply the swing points? On the other hand BC as Dynastys last player clearly playedon, shooting sebban without a armband.

2. Why wasnt we allowed to talk to you and Dan but Brian Cole was. And state our case. We would have been able to give some input on blatent lies Alex and Brian Colegave you during the talk they had with you. ( look at pbstar.com final video )

3. Why did Dan Perez say that HE SAW a Joy player shoot after hes armband was taken off and therefor recive a 3-4-1 penalty when this never happened? Proof is that ourplayer still have hes armband on long after the incident. Pictures and film availible.

4. How come Brian Cole didnt recive a penalty when he shoot hes gun after hes armband was removed. I would suggest a 3-4-1? Proof availible

5. How come nobody removed Alex Fraige and Brian Cole after their armband was removed from the snake?

6. How come Alex Fraige was allowed to chase our player and physicly stop Sebban from Joy to move up. Without a armband and called out from a reff? And why didnt he recive a penalty?

7. How come You guys didnt ask the other reffs what they called and saw? The reffs that actuelly did their job and removed both Alex and Brian Cole.

8. Why was it such a hurry to get a ruling?

9. What exactly is the status for our suspension?

10. And what is the status of Dynasty regarding suspensions?
Old 10-27-2006, 09:29 AM #261
Ir3Mike6909

And for those of you who stated "joy deserved to lose they kept shooting after their armband was pulled" Your absolutely the stupidest probably 12-13 year old wanna be crowd follower who knows nothing. Anyone who watches the two videos can see it. The joy guy in the snake NEVER got his band pulled until after he shot Fraige and BC. There was no one shooting after there band was pulled. And again like i said above, WHY WAS FRAIGE ALLOWED TO STAY ON THE FIELD AND EVEN TRY TO PULL A JOY PLAYERS ARMBAND OFF WHEN FRAIGE WAS THE FIRST ONE OUT IN THE WHOLE MESS? NPPL SUCKS THEY RUINED THIS PAST EVENT AND SCREWED THE SWEDES OVER!
Old 10-27-2006, 10:44 AM #262
Stevless_The_Great

there are alot of rules that got broken
1: Alex did not leave the field when he was out
2: Brian did shoot the first shot in the second run threw after his band was pulled
3: Alex (now a dead player still on the field) grabs the joy player
4: the Joy player lights up a dead man
5: unsportsman like conduct (both)

i think the refs made a though call after they failed to take control over the players. i think the vidio on utube supports my points..... let the burning begin.
Old 10-27-2006, 01:43 PM #263
Ir3Mike6909

Yep they shouldve went to 1 on 1's. That is the only fair thing to have done. Before that clearer video from lucky paintball came out, everyone was saying a joy player kept shooting after his band was pulled. So im still wondering why joy lost? He did not shoot after his band was removed and the dynasty guy (BC) did. The ONLY thing they couldve penalized joy for was overshooting and therefore wouldve ELIMINATED EVERYONE ON FIELD. (and thats not including the multiple rule violations dynasty committed)
1 ON 1!
Old 10-27-2006, 01:59 PM #264
Ebladesss
You's cold as ice

Fraige was protecting his guy... the joy player you can tell was running and gunning and then for a split second didn't shoot then totally lite up BC... either way winning or not that was defiantly more then enough balls... BC I dont think even shot his gun when he got up... all the sounds you could hear were from the joys very loud a1's

either way you should never shoot someone that much... especially point blank
you can clearly tell BC was shot because it was all over his hopper but he I really dont think shot at all when he got up... I think the refs made the right decision because that was very vicious... but I dont know about the whole hanging of the flag issue

Last edited by Ebladesss : 10-27-2006 at 02:03 PM.
Old 10-27-2006, 02:01 PM #265
HoldeyHawk

lolzers u could c the paint flying off the JOY player too....B.C was 1 balling with 1 finger blindly when his head was turned the other way...
Old 10-27-2006, 02:16 PM #266
niceshot009

touche salesman....touche...

seriously...it woulda been awesome to see a one on one...

plus joy played their butts off this year...it woulda been nice to see them have a legitimate chance this season

EX D.C. Monstars
UMD TERP Alum
R.I.P Black Label
R.I.P Descent Legion
Old 10-27-2006, 02:19 PM #267
Ebladesss
You's cold as ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fargbollen View Post
"Seems" and "clearly does" are two different things. Dynasty players clearly did violate several serious rules of the NPPL rulebook.

Ohhh wait is that when Joy blew BC apart... Pretty sure that was a serious rule in the NPPL rulebook too
Old 10-27-2006, 02:34 PM #268
darkk
MW Assassin

darkk is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekwarrior81 View Post
I think the only thing we're going to learn from all this is, cause as much confusion on the field, don't walk off right away, and throw a tantrum at the refs when you get out. Good job Dynasty, way to out act..er I mean out play Joy.

And Sebban, next time you come through and a player without an armband shoots at you, dont hit him 4-5 times, unload your hopper. If you're going to get a six game suspension anyways, at least make it look good.
People like you make me laugh. You are ignorant. It's the ****ing last game of the season. Dynasty's series championship depends on this game. Do you really think they aren't going to talk to the refs to explain their case. Is it their fault Joy didn't do the same? Who's to say Alex and 1st joy didn't trade? Who's to say the joy guy even shot BC until after BC shot him? There are so many if's it is ridiculous to try to draw up a perfect conclusion from the information that is given. This brings me to my main point, the refs should have called a 1on1. It is plain stupid to base the winner of the tournament on such a situation. The refs should have collected themselves, and made a rational decision. Please, don't blame this on Dynasty. I have news for you, every team is out there to win, that's their job. Dynasty and Joy both played their hearts out and did everything to win, leaving it up for the refs to do their job, and call people out.
Old 10-27-2006, 02:40 PM #269
geekwarrior81

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkk View Post
People like you make me laugh. You are ignorant. It's the ****ing last game of the season. Dynasty's series championship depends on this game. Do you really think they aren't going to talk to the refs to explain their case. Is it their fault Joy didn't do the same? Who's to say Alex and 1st joy didn't trade? Who's to say the joy guy even shot BC until after BC shot him? There are so many if's it is ridiculous to try to draw up a perfect conclusion from the information that is given. This brings me to my main point, the refs should have called a 1on1. It is plain stupid to base the winner of the tournament on such a situation. The refs should have collected themselves, and made a rational decision. Please, don't blame this on Dynasty. I have news for you, every team is out there to win, that's their job. Dynasty and Joy both played their hearts out and did everything to win, leaving it up for the refs to do their job, and call people out.
ditto. to you making me laugh. Joy wasn't allowed to do the same. And why is a ref asking a player what happened anyways, thats what the refs are for.I don't blame Dynasty for argueing, I would have done the same thing. But the call was given to dynasty for thier argueing, not because of what actually happened.

but we do agree on one thing. it should have gone to a one on one. i understand that it is near inpossible to determine who got who first between Alex and Scandal, or to know if BC got hit by the Joy back player befre going over the snake. But if you look at the statement by the refs, it doesnt add up with what happened in the vids and pics.

and if you said BC shot the Joy player first, well BC's band was pulled.

Last edited by geekwarrior81 : 10-27-2006 at 02:50 PM.
Old 10-27-2006, 03:06 PM #270
Platinum Ego

No it shouldnt have gone to a one on one Joy won, they had one guy left and Dynasty didnt, the game should have ended before the JD player ran through. Now I hate dynasty even more.
Old 10-27-2006, 03:15 PM #271
HCKcerealkilla7

Quote:
Originally Posted by geekwarrior81 View Post
I think the only thing we're going to learn from all this is, cause as much confusion on the field, don't walk off right away, and throw a tantrum at the refs when you get out. Good job Dynasty, way to out act..er I mean out play Joy.

And Sebban, next time you come through and a player without an armband shoots at you, dont hit him 4-5 times, unload your hopper. If you're going to get a six game suspension anyways, at least make it look good.
qft.
Old 10-27-2006, 03:32 PM #272
seeds00
urkel

seeds00 plays in the PSP
seeds00 is an NCPA player
dynasty outcheats AND outplays every pro team in the circut. thats why then win.

dynasty > all.
Old 10-27-2006, 03:41 PM #273
HoldeyHawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeds00 View Post
dynasty outcheats AND outplays every pro team in the circut. thats why then win.

dynasty > all.

no not at all, definately do not outplay every team!