PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 08-20-2015, 09:52 PM #883
pumpndump

pumpndump has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
pumpndump has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
yesterday when i was playing with about 30 ish people i saw many renters/newer players slip so many times and either roll down a hill or just fall straight on their ***. always asked if they were ok, and all except one said yeah, laughed it off and continued playing.
the one guy who actually rolled his ankle was on the ground for a while with his friends trying to help him, but he was a bigger guy and his friends were pretty small. i eventually took it upon myself to back away from my gun fight i was having, jog over to the ref, stand in the open while yelling someone was down and hurt, and then once the ref got to the guy, jogged back to my bunker and got back into the gunfight i was previously having. i was never even shot at once. while i was doing all of this.
pumpndump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-24-2015, 01:33 AM #884
AdamBombC5
I Like To Pew Pew!

plays in the NXL
AdamBombC5 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
AdamBombC5 plays in the APPA beginner division
AdamBombC5 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
AdamBombC5 supports DLX Technology
AdamBombC5 supports Shocker RSX
AdamBombC5 supports Ninja Paintball
I remember my 1st point of speedball like it was yesterday. I was so nervous because I was tucked into the home bunker with my $40 Walmart gun that had a deafening 3 round burst firing mode and I had like 3 guns on me. I guess all the noise from them pummeling the bunker I was in scared the **** out of me, so I decided that I was just going to try and make a run for it to a different bunker and shoot blindly the whole way.....

I shot a 50+ year old man (he was on my team) in the back of his neck 3 times.... I felt so bad! Hahaha!

“I would like to extend to you an invitation to the pants party.” — Brick Tamland
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
AdamBombC5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 08:23 PM #885
buttpirate88

one of the first times I ever held a paintball gun me and some friends decided to have a war while tubing a river at two in the morning. one guy came up on my right and I looked over to see a fish jump out of the water right on his lap. scared him so bad I swear he jumped a foot in the air and right into the water. he let go of his gun trying to get the river monster off and ended up losing it that night
buttpirate88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 02:16 AM #886
Friedmoose

Quote:
Originally Posted by KYhillbilly View Post
Kids who don't snap the lids on their hoppers and lose all their paint is always amusing. I feel bad but can't help but laugh.

I love the kids who are fearless. I have seen 10 year olds rush people while 14 year olds wear padding like they are training attack dogs and hide in the back all day.
I got one better, in the middle of the summer 106 heat index. There was a young group of kids, like 10yr, a bunch of boys wearing hoodies (hood up with their mask over it) and 3 girls in shorts and tee shirts. Boys puled up in the back bunker wondering why thier masks are fogged up. Girls a bunker behind all of us at the front. Boys wondering why their teammates are mad at them. Girls "cause u keep shooting us in the backs"

Also i love that newbie "is that a shotgun?" ****, happened more times than i can count and it never gets old.
Friedmoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 02:19 AM #887
Friedmoose

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamBombC5 View Post
I remember my 1st point of speedball like it was yesterday. I was so nervous because I was tucked into the home bunker with my $40 Walmart gun that had a deafening 3 round burst firing mode and I had like 3 guns on me. I guess all the noise from them pummeling the bunker I was in scared the **** out of me, so I decided that I was just going to try and make a run for it to a different bunker and shoot blindly the whole way.....

I shot a 50+ year old man (he was on my team) in the back of his neck 3 times.... I felt so bad! Hahaha!
Well you should, he will probably have that bruise for the rest of his life!!
Friedmoose is offline   Reply With Quote